Christianity -- Christian Living/FALSE TESTIMONIES

maria wrote at 2012-11-15 00:53:25
We should not mix the "fall" experience. One is in reverence and one is from possession. When the spirit of God, as written in the bible, is manifested, the individual falls forward as if dead, then immediately after he is picked up by God. Today we see "slain in the spirit". This is not from God but from satan who has "de-reverend" what comes natural to us when God is present, as seen in the bible. Any preacher waving his had over a crowd and watching them "fall backwards" is a soldier of satan.

Christianity -- Christian Living

Rev Philip Dacre

Most issues of Christian living having run my own church for 13 years and being a full time minister for more than 20 years.

I have counselled thousands of people , married and counselled hundreds of couples, raised my own family as a pastor.

Bachelors degree and diplomas in bible school. I have started 5 bible schools in different countries.