Christianity -- Christian Living/is love sin ?

Question
praise the lord.

2 years back i was a sinner i use to drink,parties, no prayer, lust full thoughts filled will all kinds of sin in my heart. i use to cry about my situation i startd praying to god. one day my old friend came into contact with me she taught me how to love god and helpd me to walk into spirtual life by her i.became much closer to jesus . she helpd me to live in jesus. going to church ,reading bible every day ,praying to god. i loved her so much and i thought to mary her . if she was in my life i thought my life will be much closer to jesus even in bible it says a good wife is very precious as a pearl . and she also accepted my prposal. she loved me lot. first when o said she rejected, i cried and  prayed to god asking him to help i fasted and prayer crying loudly . i hope by gos grace she accepted me . days passing i became more closer to jesus god answerd my prayers i tasted gods miracles . she got job and i am waiting for job . it may take 2 more years for our marriage but now in our country  most of the churches teaching that relationship before marriage was sin . we have no lust full thoughts in our mind we always helps eacher other spiritualy
i became more stronger than her spirtually i do fasting for her i care her very much  . we became more closer now teachings saying that relation before marriage is sin . then what we have to do know . iam praying to god with fasting asking him to bless us wit marrige . is am i correct are we are also in sin according to teachimgs fromy church please reply me i have no thought in my life except her in my life.
she attend a youth camp 3 days back teachers taught her if any one have relation with any one just break them its a sin. she msgd me from camp if gods says i will breakup with you. yesterday she called me i have taken a descion even it is harder but i will go with my descion . i crayed a lot i was fasting from 2 days even i have not taken water atleast
i cried very much prayed to god he answerd mi from pslams,mathews,isaiah saying i have listend to your prayers do be afraid i will be with you are my people . but what descion was she going to take god never answrs differently for us. we have now sexual thoughts in our mind we go church . we always disscus spirtualy about gospel. but why they say that we have sin relationship with us.
god have showend us authentic love given us i tried to build up my love as jesus showed not as love he showed. no one can show like him . but principles given by him in chorinthins  i followed to build my love, i have talk with her now so please the things you are going to.guide me i will talk with her . i need your reply very urgent what i have to say her please reply me

Answer
Dear Chandrasekhar,

If by "relation" you are referring to sexual intercourse, then yes, according to the Scriptures, you must refrain outside of marriage. It does not mean that you cannot have anything to do with one another. Simply that you keep the relationship holy before YHWH. By the details in your question, you both sound very much in love. If you are both consenting adults, without any other biblical reasons that might prohibit you from joining in marriage, then I would encourage you to do so swiftly! Consider these verses;

1Co 6:9  Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals,
1Co 6:10  nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God.
1Co 6:11  Such were some of you; but you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and in the Spirit of our God.

1Th 4:2  For you know what commandments we gave you by the authority of the Lord Jesus.
1Th 4:3  For this is the will of God, your sanctification; that is, that you abstain from sexual immorality;
1Th 4:4  that each of you know how to possess his own vessel in sanctification and honor, 1Th 4:5  not in lustful passion, like the Gentiles who do not know God;

1Co 7:9  But if they do not have self-control, let them marry; for it is better to marry than to burn with passion.

May you both walk in HIS Love and in HIS Goodness as you seek to do HIS Will according to HIS Word!

Sincerely
Pastor Ron  

Christianity -- Christian Living

Pastor Ron