Christianity -- Christian Living/Costumes

Nick wrote at 2012-12-14 17:23:02
Dr. Ainsworth.  Thanks indeed for your latest reply:  you simply gave me your last answer and that -whats that supposed to tell me by you doing so?  What did you expect me to think?  Please.  How can you reply to the last things that I told/asked you?  I'm trusting you and the wisdom that you know.  Remember:  ask God for wisdom-He does give it-to me too.  I was unfulfilled with your last communication.  What's happening, bud?

Christianity -- Christian Living

Dr. Robert Ainsworth

I can answer questions regarding Christian discipleship, living the Christian life, Biblical history, theology and doctrines (teachings), especially from a non-denominational, Biblical perspective.

I am an ordained minister with over 20 years of ministry experience including serving as a Senior Pastor, church planter, missionary and Bible College professor. I am a Biblical Counselor with an on-going Marriage and Family counseling practice.

I wrote a book on Church Planting and Church Growth which is being used as a textbook to assist pastors in under developed countries and I'm currently working on another book at this time. With the Lord's help it will be completed soon! You may visit my website at: and find a link to a weekly radio broadcast which is available through streaming media. We also have plans to post our radio program on youtube in the near future.

I have a Ph.D. in Biblical Counseling and a Doctor of Biblical Studies. I am a licensed counselor with the NCCA.