Christianity -- Christian Living/Unwilling Wife

I am almost embarrassed to admit this, but my young wife and I have been married for 10 months and she refuses to consummate our marriage. She cries, screams, and even kicks me if I try to come near her. I love her dearly and I've prayed much about this

She thinks sex is wrong, and even though I have gone over MANY scripture verses to show her that sex is not wrong, she refuses my advances. I don't know what to think about her behavior and regret our marriage. Should I divorce her? Send her to a psychologist?

The pastor's wife has spoken to my wife on this matter, but her behavior towards me has grown worse. I fear we will never consummate our marriage.

G'Day Forest......  In a capsule, according to your post, your not married in the eyes of the Law, nor the eyes of God.  

Without consummation of your vows, you can get an annulment. You won't need a divorce..

It is the same with our relationship with Christ our bridgeroom....  We make our vows (acceptance) with our heart and mouth, but we consummate the vows when we submit to Him....  No submission, no marriage..

There is the simple truth Forest.

That is why the test for a betrotheds virginity is so important in scripture. Nn blood on the marriage bed sheets?  Then not a virgin, and no marriagae...   So you can see how consummation is vastly important.

She needs psycho therepy. There is some deep rooted problem for sure..

So. No consummation, No Marriage.  Even Paul wrote in 1 Cor. 14. "" if an unbelieving wife wants to leave, let her leave, you are not under bondage to her in such cases..

Sincerely In Christ
Mr B.

Christianity -- Christian Living

L E Burns Apostle of Jesus

The Bible is a spiritual book, and must be interpreted with the same spirit who caused it to be written....

Over 30 years of being "led" of the Spirit has caused me to come to " Know " the living Christ, through the Spirit He supplies to all believers........

The Church, which is the body of believers world wide...

Master of Spiritual Theology

Called a "Son of God", born of Him, for Him, and through Him, is reward and honor enough!