Christianity -- Christian Living/Taking Holy Communion at home

Question
Hello: I would like to know if it is ok to take Holy Communion at home.  I am a devout Christian who loves the Lord and feels that He has been prompting me to take communion at home.  I have recently left my non-denominational church as I have discovered the pastor "prophet" is false and she and the church are very abusive (spiritually and verbally).  Many others have left the church for the same reason. Several months ago when I was still a member of her church I told her (the pastor) that I was taking communion at home and what a wonderful experience it has been - it has increased my relationship with the Lord and my intimacy with Him.  I was reprimanded and told that "who do you think you are!  You can't take communion at home - you can only take it from an ordained pastor!"  I disagreed with her and shortly after that left the church as that was just one of many horrible incidences I experienced at that particular ministry.  I would like to get your opinion please on the matter.  Since then I have heard many other pastors on TBN talk about this very topic and how perfectly ok it is to take communion at home.  In fact, one pastor has a CD series on it.  Thank you, Maria

Answer
Dear Maria,

The early church met in houses. The church has become an institution that is in rebellion to THE CREATOR.

Act 2:42  And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.
Act 2:43  And fear came upon every soul: and many wonders and signs were done by the apostles.
Act 2:44  And all that believed were together, and had all things common;
Act 2:45  And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need.
Act 2:46  And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart,
Act 2:47  Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.

I would encourage you to do diligent research on what is called "Holy Communion" originating by Catholicism. The Feast that MESSIAH observed and personified is the Biblical FEAST of Passover, Unleavened Bread, Firstfruits, Pentecost, Trumpets, Atonement and Tabernacles. These are NOT Jewish Feasts according to Leviticus 23:1- and reading. MESSIAH personified the Passover by being THE LAMB and gave HIS life as a ransom. HE arose on FIRSTFRUITS, poured out HIS SPIRIT on PENTECOST and is returning to fulfill the remainder of the Biblical Feasts. MESSIAH was NOT born on Dec 25th, it being a pagan day celebrated by pagans for centuries... Do your own research. May you see...

The "church" has been in "lawlessness" since Constantine had his influence upon it in the late 2nd and early 3rd century. Any good history book on the him and his influence can tell us that. He and the church began to distance themselves from the Truth of The WORD of THE ALMIGHTY for socio-political reasons and it has been off course ever since. The institution has been functioning as a substitution as the result. The TRUE believers, simply believe and obey the entirety of The Scriptures. They (we) are out there. Keep looking until you find them (us)!

Blessings as you walk in HIS TRUTH and in HIS LOVE!

Sincerely,
Pastor Ron

Christianity -- Christian Living

Pastor Ron