Christianity -- Christian Living/Unpardonable sin

Hello I am a teenage girl who is in great fear of having comitted the unpardonable sin. I know other people have had blasphemous thoughts before, but mine seem to be soo evil I think I have lost my salvation. Im scared because I've thought things like God is the devil and He is evil and even worse things!!! I dont know what to do.

You need to understand I have emailed many many MANY people (pastors, some people like yourself on webistes and lots of Christians who have wanted to help). I am still concern though about the thought I have committed the unpardonable sin!! Am I doomed to hell now because of these thoughts I dont know what to do. Please help me as much as you can!!! :(

Hi Daniel, Thank you so much for writing. No, you have not lost your salvation because of your thoughts. The unpardonable sin is not believing in our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. No you are not doomed to hell. It appears that you have contacted others and I am sure they have told you the same thing I have. "Now it is up to you to believe", no one can do that for you. Read Ephesians 2:8,9 and Roman 8:35-39 which helps you to be assured of your salvation.

I hope this is helpful to you and please don't forget to pray. God is a loving and forgiving God. Don't forget you can always talk with Him.(Pray) He loves you and always will.

Christianity -- Christian Living

Dr.M. Swaby

I am able answer to questions on salvation, marriage and family, forgiveness and divorce as well as other biblical and life related question. I am a Licensed Clinical Pastoral Counselor, I am able to research and answer questions according to the Word of God.(Bible) I enjoy guiding others to explore what the Word of God says about living our lives according to His Word. The Word of God answers all of lifes questions, which if followed will give us a life that will weather the storms, at which time we will find that we are still standing even in the mist of the storm. Remember, the Word of God promised us "That he will never leave us or forsake us" May God Bless and keep you in his perfect care.

I am a licensed Clinical Pastoral Counselor, I have done marriage Counseling Pre-Marriage Counseling, Biblical Counseling, and Counseling with teens. I love sharing information that will assist one with their walk. Even when we make a mistake it is important not to give up, but to repent ask forgiveness and get back on track. I enjoy encouraging and praying with my fellow Christians.

Member of National Christian Counseling Association

The National Christian Counseling Licensed Clinical Pastoral Counselor Certified Temperment Counselor