Christianity -- Christian Living/Ron Wyatt Art of the Covenant

Kindly let us know your views on the reported claims of Ron Wyatt about his discovery of the Art of the Covenant in the cave below Golgotha. Thank you.

Hello Yavin,

Thank you for this interesting question.  I looked up Ron Wyatt and found that he claims to have discovered Noah's Ark, not the Ark of the Covenant.  He does not seem to have credibility among his peers.  I respect the scientists behind "Answers in Genesis" and they reject Wyatt's work... therefore I would be suspect of it as well.  I guess the answer to your question is that I am not convinced that he has found Noah's ark... and that I found no claim at all that he found the ark of the covenant.

I hope that this helps you.

In Christ
Pastor Don

Christianity -- Christian Living

Pastor Don Carpenter

I believe that every word of the Bible is God-Breathed. This blessed book is the foundation of truth for faith and practice. If you ask this volunteer a question you will receive an answer from the Bible that is based upon a litteral, normal interpretation, taking into account the grammar and culture of the time.

I have been in the ministry for almost 20 years. I have been a Senior Pastor more than 4 years. My gifts abound in the counseling ministry as well as equipping believers to express their faith.

The Revival Chronicles

BS in Bible from Baptist Bible College.