Dear Reverend

My family were water baptized Christians for 6 years and tried our best to follow our Lord Jesus and lead a pure Christian living to the best of our ability.

We will be going to Taiwan for a holiday from 22.3.13 to 1.4.13 and during the tour, we will be visiting a number of Buddhist and Taoist Temples. Our question is: Can visit go into these places just for sightseeing without touching anything or saying or doing anything.

I myself is keen to admire the unique architecture of each Temple and also to admire the carvings, paintings and calligraphy which are works of art.

Your prompt reply will be gratefully appreciated.

God bless you and your family!

Greetings in Christ!
How nice to hear from you my friend!  Of course you may go visit the various shrines.  My husband and I just visited there recently.  What
A wonderful culture!  You should learn as much about the culture and their religion as possible so you can teach your family.
Education is never wasted.  You know who you are in Christ, and this trip is a perfect opportunity for you to witness just why you are a
believer in Jesus Christ.

I applaud your trip!  Ask God to give you opportunities to witness.  I did and He gave me many!  I was able to put a young girl in
touch with the underground church.  Just wait on the Lord's leading - God will not disappoint you.  May God's hand be at your back
and His Light upon your path.

Blessings in Him,
Rev. Ramona Stonecipher

Christianity -- Christian Living

Reverend Ramona C. Stonecipher

Hi! I'm an ordained minister with a Master Degree in Theology. I have spent several years preaching and teaching God's word. As a Pastor, and servant of the Lord, I can help you find answers to questions of faith. I can help you understand the difference between having a religion or having a faith. We can explore the power of prayer and the power of the Holy Spirit in your life. I can help you cultivate a personal relationship with Jesus, the Christ of God. What I'm saying is, we can study the Word of God together. I can't solve your problems, but I can lead you to the One who can. I can't make you believe or have faith, all I can do is plant the seeds and introduce you to the One who is the Gardener. I can also tell you that God loves you and God is a God of second chances. I hope you'll accept my invitation to walk the Damascus Road together__. Welcome.

United Methodist Minister Master of Divinity Teacher Bible Scholar Christian Counselor Counselor Suicide Prevention CPA Baptist Medical Hospital, Kansas City, Missouri

Concerned Women For America

Graduate: University of Nebraska Graduate Studies: Fairleigh Dickenson University, New Jersey Graduate: Saint Paul School of Theology, Kansas City, Missouri