Christianity -- Christian Living/Context of Laws/Humor/Bible

Dr. M, how are you?  I'm a man and I want to know if it's biblically acceptable for me to dress as a lady for Halloween for humor. Is it? My lone motivation is for it's humor and I think I'd look "nice"; this isn't about sexual gratifying.

Dear Nicholas,

If you are not convicted about it,I don't believe it should be a problem. Some people do not  think Halloween is a holiday they choose to celebrate, but others do. I believe that that is your choice. I hope this was helpful.  
Dr. Swaby

Christianity -- Christian Living

Dr.M. Swaby

I am able answer to questions on salvation, marriage and family, forgiveness and divorce as well as other biblical and life related question. I am a Licensed Clinical Pastoral Counselor, I am able to research and answer questions according to the Word of God.(Bible) I enjoy guiding others to explore what the Word of God says about living our lives according to His Word. The Word of God answers all of lifes questions, which if followed will give us a life that will weather the storms, at which time we will find that we are still standing even in the mist of the storm. Remember, the Word of God promised us "That he will never leave us or forsake us" May God Bless and keep you in his perfect care.

I am a licensed Clinical Pastoral Counselor, I have done marriage Counseling Pre-Marriage Counseling, Biblical Counseling, and Counseling with teens. I love sharing information that will assist one with their walk. Even when we make a mistake it is important not to give up, but to repent ask forgiveness and get back on track. I enjoy encouraging and praying with my fellow Christians.

Member of National Christian Counseling Association

The National Christian Counseling Licensed Clinical Pastoral Counselor Certified Temperment Counselor