Christianity -- Christian Living/What still remains

Does Lucifer still have any goodness left in him?

Dear Faithe

Thank you for your question.

It is the first time I've ever been asked that one!

It is of course speculation, as we cannot possibly know these kinds of things, but my inclination would be to say no, based on what we read in Revelation.

However, as Christians, it is not something we really need to concern ourselves with.  Does the question bother you, or is it just a musing?

God bless

Christianity -- Christian Living

I am a committed Christian, based in Scotland (UK). I work as a psychologist and have a real interest in people. My main interests are Christianity, understanding people, personality, spiritual gifts and relationships. I prayerfully respond to appropriate questions on Christian Living. Please pray for me as I respond to your requests...

Experience in the area: I have been a Christian for over 12 years now and have also been involved with psychology for 13 years.

Church elder, qualified psychologist (but I'm answering questions as a Christian, not as a health professional)