Christianity -- Christian Living/forgiveness?

Can we out sin God? Are all sins forgivable? I know 1 John 1:9 says he cleanses us from ALL unrighteousness. What about the blasphemy of the holy spirit or unforgivable sin? If someone had blasphemous thoughts or called God evil out of anger, not meaning it or actually thinking that he is evil, and asked for forgiveness, would God forgive them, or is it unforgivable?

God knows the intention of your heart as well as your human frailty. Keep your eyes on God, obey His commands beginning now, today, as best you can or will. Let the past remain in the past. Ask forgiveness and move on. Trust God. People often over think these things. The answer is trust in Him and not in your own works, good or bad.

Christianity -- Christian Living

John of AllFaith

I believe the Bible should be understood from the perspective in which it was written: Judaism. Rebbe Y'shua (Jesus) was a first century Rabbinic Jew. I will be happy to discuss all aspects of Christianity, Judaism, biblical doctrine, prophecies, etc. from this perspective. The Bible offers a wealth of information to us! So if you are wondering what the Bible has to say on a given topic drop me a note.
I have experience with several different Christian denominations as well as Judaism and other religions.

44 Plus years of focus research and practice

Author of and and other websites and blogs.

Ordained independent Jewish rabbi, three Christian ordinations (Baptist, Calvary Chapel and an independent Christian Church), an MA in Religious Studies, an ordination in Ministry and Spiritual Counseling from the Interfaith Seminaries, 44 plus years of sincere seeking/practicing and 15 years answering questions and posting studies online.