Christianity -- Christian Living/forgiveness?

Question
Can we out sin God? Are all sins forgivable? I know 1 John 1:9 says he cleanses us from ALL unrighteousness. What about the blasphemy of the holy spirit or unforgivable sin? If someone had blasphemous thoughts or called God evil out of anger, not meaning it or actually thinking that he is evil, and asked for forgiveness, would God forgive them, or is it unforgivable?

Answer
God knows the intention of your heart as well as your human frailty. Keep your eyes on God, obey His commands beginning now, today, as best you can or will. Let the past remain in the past. Ask forgiveness and move on. Trust God. People often over think these things. The answer is trust in Him and not in your own works, good or bad.

Shlomo

Christianity -- Christian Living

John of AllFaith