Christianity -- Christian Living/Life after we die

Frank wrote at 2013-08-15 22:04:18
Paul!

Thankyou for your replie.

A friend of mine who is dear too me, brought his up.

Unlike her in the questions she has put to me.

However! I an giving her space on a few things, but at he same time  she Ever had me worried about my own salvation.

So thank you. I am not going mad here.

That's why l wrote to you lot, without going to my own leadership ref his and my concern for her!!.

I think she is talking to Jehovah Witness! Infact I am sure of his! Here name has poped up now and again.

My friend is going through a lot! And I don't know how to help her, she was so so strong, yet now she seem to be on a downward staircase!

Christains have got it wrong now!

The question was more to do with my friend, not me! But put it across it was me, that way l would be able to help her out of whatever is going on with her!

I think this Jehovah witness is not helping at all and is making hings worst!

What do I do o help her?

How can I get her back on track?

I am so cross as I did notice heir are Jehovah witness on his site too.

Brainwash people, am sorry but hats my opinion.

Am losing a really good friend here because of Hesse people.

Any help what to do?

Thanks

Frank

Christianity -- Christian Living

Paul E