Christianity -- Christian Living/Why do so many Christians drop out of church their first year into college?

January 20 2013
Reverend Ramona

Dear Reverend Ramona

I am a student at San Antonio Christian Schools here in San Antonio, Texas. I am developing a research paper for my English class concerning the topic of why so many Christians drop out of church their first year into college. Would you be willing to do an interview through e-mail so that you may share any insight you might have on this issue with me? If so it would be a blessing to me. Thank you Reverend Ramona for your time and consideration.

Samuel Lorillard
Junior, San Antonio Christian High School

I would be pleased to help you, but I do have some reservations. I would be giving you ONLY my opinion - not Biblical fact.  As you know , my friend, opinions are a dime a dozen. I strive to  only counsel from the Scriptures.  If you would like to ask someone else from the pool I would certainly understand.  I am however, uplifted by your concern  regarding this subject. I pray the church  will be blessed by your young mind and zeal.

Rev. Ramona Stonecipher

Christianity -- Christian Living

Reverend Ramona C. Stonecipher

Hi! I'm an ordained minister with a Master Degree in Theology. I have spent several years preaching and teaching God's word. As a Pastor, and servant of the Lord, I can help you find answers to questions of faith. I can help you understand the difference between having a religion or having a faith. We can explore the power of prayer and the power of the Holy Spirit in your life. I can help you cultivate a personal relationship with Jesus, the Christ of God. What I'm saying is, we can study the Word of God together. I can't solve your problems, but I can lead you to the One who can. I can't make you believe or have faith, all I can do is plant the seeds and introduce you to the One who is the Gardener. I can also tell you that God loves you and God is a God of second chances. I hope you'll accept my invitation to walk the Damascus Road together__. Welcome.

United Methodist Minister Master of Divinity Teacher Bible Scholar Christian Counselor Counselor Suicide Prevention CPA Baptist Medical Hospital, Kansas City, Missouri

Concerned Women For America

Graduate: University of Nebraska Graduate Studies: Fairleigh Dickenson University, New Jersey Graduate: Saint Paul School of Theology, Kansas City, Missouri