Christianity -- Christian Living/Why do so many Christians drop out of church their first year into college?

Question
January 20 2013
Reverend Ramona
U.S.

Dear Reverend Ramona

I am a student at San Antonio Christian Schools here in San Antonio, Texas. I am developing a research paper for my English class concerning the topic of why so many Christians drop out of church their first year into college. Would you be willing to do an interview through e-mail so that you may share any insight you might have on this issue with me? If so it would be a blessing to me. Thank you Reverend Ramona for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,
Samuel Lorillard
Junior, San Antonio Christian High School

Answer
Samuel,
I would be pleased to help you, but I do have some reservations. I would be giving you ONLY my opinion - not Biblical fact.  As you know , my friend, opinions are a dime a dozen. I strive to  only counsel from the Scriptures.  If you would like to ask someone else from the pool I would certainly understand.  I am however, uplifted by your concern  regarding this subject. I pray the church  will be blessed by your young mind and zeal.

Rev. Ramona Stonecipher

Christianity -- Christian Living

Reverend Ramona C. Stonecipher