Christianity -- Christian Living/communion at home

Question
If a family was to want to start taking communion at home, would there be a specific kind of bread? or would you use wine or grape juice? would you do it once a day? before or after you eat? thank you for your answer

Answer
9am tues2014jan14

hi, bryan;

Your question implies that you have somehow accepted the christian mythology.
I'm interested in providing you with the best information for helping you to live a happy, productive, sensible life.
Therefore, my best advice for you:
open your eyes;
outgrow the old, childish biblical stories;
replace the myths with rational thinking.

The following 2 references were very helpful to me as I wondered, then studied and thought, then outgrew the deeply flawed "christian" scheme of beliefs:

Smith, George H: ATHEISM; THE CASE AGAINST GOD.
prometheus books, new york 14228-2197
copyright:1979; published: 1989
ISBN 0-87975-124-X
This book is what some consider to be the "bible" of atheism.
I can provide a 12-page summary of highlights/quotes selected by marc scharf, september, 2005.

Ingersoll, Robert G: THE WORKS OF ROBERT G INGERSOLL (in 12 volumes)
the Dresden Publishing Co, New York, 1903.

If you read and consider these, you will be well on your way to a better understanding of the NONSENSE that infects a surprising number of people. (don’t worry about the “12 volumes;” only a fraction of his chapters apply to this problem)

ALL RELIGION IS RIDICULOUS, POISONOUS, FICTION THAT HAS DESTROYED COUNTLESS LIVES.
YOU CAN AVOID THE PITFALLS, IF YOU SHIFT YOUR BELIEFS AWAY FROM THE FICTION, AND TO THE FACTS!

I am interested in your intellectual progress, if you care to reply.

good luck,
marc scharf
marcscharf@att.net
817-879-4953
arlington, texas, 76017

when you complete the suggested reading, you will see the absurdity of old practices like "communion."

Christianity -- Christian Living

Marc Scharf