Christianity -- Christian Living/Am I crazy?

Question
QUESTION: I've written you before.

I think God has been speaking to me in the last year.

Yet some say I'm crazy. One guy claimed to be an apostle, heal, raise the dead etc, I then asked him to cure me of my illness, and show proof of his "powers"

He then said I had no truth in me, was I wrong to ask for evidence? In my experience people who claim such divine authority are liars.

Supposedly satan has spoken not God, yet why would satan tell me to pray, have faith etc? Why would satan convict me of sin. In the past I became turned off by such people.

ANSWER: Dear Raul,

I am sure that the guy who told you to be an apostole is only a lier.
Forget him.
Go on praying and trust God; don't believe in those who claim to be apostoles.

The Lord loves us and He always speaks to our heart; this is written also in the Bible:

Rm 8:26 Likewise the Spirit helps us in our weakness: for we do not know how to pray as we ought: but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groanings too deep for words.

So I am sure that it was God who has been speaking to you; however sometimes, we are not able to understand correctly God's meaning.

Your brother in Christ,

Marco

QUESTION: I'm going to be honest

I asked God about a young lady, that's when he told me pray, have faith etc.

Later I was told to go back to church, thus have I misinterpreted him?

Answer
Dear Raul,

I am not sure to understand your meaning.
Anyway, I cannot know what you have misunderstood.
It is difficult also for me sometimes to understand God's plan for myself.
Go on trusting God and sooner or later, everything will become more clear for you.

Your brother in Christ,

Marco

Christianity -- Christian Living

Marco B.