Christianity -- Christian Living/God or who?

Question
Sir, how do I know if God has spoken to me.

Months ago when I was a deist I fell into a situation that got me seeking God over it, he told me pray, have patience and faith.

Later he told me that I need to return to church, the situation also prompted me to pray for another's salvation, yet I've been told I never heard from God

Answer
It is impossible for another person to determine for sure whether you heard from God or not. Only you can make that determination.  

I find it "interesting" that you would be told to go back to church, as it is a rare church that actually teaches new covenant theology purely.

Regardless, there is nothing wrong with praying for another's salvation, and having patience and faith.

Bill Hohmann

Christianity -- Christian Living

Bill Hohmann