Christianity -- Christian Living/God talking

Question
I've never heard from God before and my doubt has nothing to do with his actions

As for the message it was very clear as I told you in the past, many believers were doubters.

Many were his sheep. I never heard a voice, just saw the messages.

It's my fault for doubting.

In fact if I wanted to argue doctrine, I'd ask who told you that you held the office of apostle? Can you heal, raise the dead, curse, if not then you're as faulty in doctrinal matters as me. Can you see the future! Speak tongues?

If it's just a nick name it's still presumptuous and reeks of pride. So who told you you were an apostle? Are you sure it was God?

I on the other hand have never presumed to know Gods will except the message.

I've spoken to rabbis and Christians, most rabbis agree on my questions Christians do not. Very odd and chaotic

I suggest we both try doing Gods will

Answer

[[[ Exactly Raul.  And because you have never been acquainted with His Voice, the deceiver can cause you to believe the lie.  Just like a counterfeit bill... Tellers at banks work with money so much that they can tell the real from the counterfeit...  Since you are new to the this experience, you can be, easily fooled!]]

[[[ OF course it is real, counterfeit can pass for real very easily, if you aren't familiar with it! ]]]

[[[ Whether you heard it, saw it, or got it from a person, is not the evidence required to know its validity?  It is by HIS SPIRIT, confirming it to our spirit, as 1 John 5 declares as a witness to the truth.
7 And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is the truth.
8 For there are three who bear witness, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and the three agree in one.  and you have neither.]]]

It's my fault for doubting.

[[[ James 1:6 But let him ask in faith, nothing doubting: for he that doubteth is like the surge of the sea driven by the wind and tossed.
7 For let not that man think [1] that he shall receive anything of the Lord; *]]

In fact if I wanted to argue doctrine, I'd ask who told you that you held the office of apostle?

[[[ He did, and confirmed it with signs and wonders and miracles....]]]

Can you heal, raise the dead, curse, if not then you're as faulty in doctrinal matters as me. Can you see the future! Speak tongues?

[[[  Yes, I've seen people healed by the laying on of hands. And by the anointing on the Word spoken. Cast out demons, loose those bound, the lame walk, the deaf hear, the blind see. Yes, I've seen many who were dead in their trespasses and sins, come to LIFE! And Yes, I know what is coming from what already was. What will be, already was, and what was, will be again...  Yes I have prophecies, taught, evangelized, pastored, given words of wisdom, and words of knowledge, spoken in other tongues and done all those of the other offices. And all by the very same Spirit that raised Him from the grave... ]]]

[[[ Most definetly Raul...  He anoints those He calls.  And that anointing goes with the office. ]]]

[[[ And yet the scriptures are filled with the knowledge of His will, and it is His will, that we know His will!
1:Col 1:9 For this cause we also, since the day we heard it , do not cease to pray and make request for you, that ye may be filled with the knowledge of his will in all spiritual wisdom and understanding,]]]

[[[ Not at all Raul. One must be born of the Spirit, and live by the leading of the Spirit. Rabbis don't have the Spirit of Christ. They have rejected Christ as the Messiah...  Christians, born of the Spirit, and that are led by the Spirit would know, or should know of your questions and not agree... So having the agreement of a rabbi, is mute. ]]]

I suggest we both try doing Gods will!

[[[ I am Raul, I am speaking to you of the truth, and you are in disagreement with it..  Why do you think that you were led to this man of God, and none of the many others Raul...  I'll tell you why. Because I speak the truth. You may not like it, or agree with it. BUT you will never be able to deny that you haven't heard it..  For by these words, you shall be judged! ]]]

Sincerely IN Christ Jesus

And He in me....

Mr Burns

Christianity -- Christian Living

L E Burns Apostle of Jesus