Christianity -- Christian Living/Help

QUESTION: I don't know anything, at all.

All I know is that I want direction, and to be happy. I need God

I'm being honest with you, and not long winded.

ANSWER: Well Raul, I can tell you this some of the most happiest people on earth are believers who have found the simplicity of becoming like Christ in character and nature...!  NOt that is doesn't come at a cost to oneself, but the joy comes in the morning, when they realize how things work...

Like the scripture says, Does not a king take a look at the enemy and the size of his army before entering into battle.  To see if he has enough to over come the enemy?

You willing to pay any price to find that place IN HIM, where the Peace that passes understanding comes to play?

I used to be a meat cutter, and I would have boys come to me, and wanted to me a meat cutter also....  Well it didn't take too long before I could see, they didn't have the perseverance to learn the trade, and I told them to go into something else, because I wasn't going to waste my time on them...!

So Raul, you say you want direction, and you want to come to KNOW GOD for yourself personally and intimately?

Then we have to start at the foundations of your belief system..and go through what you have allowed to be built upon your foundation. Whether wood, hay, and straw, or gold, silver, and precious gems..

You want that?

QUESTION: I don't want it, I need it

ANSWER: Romans 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.
13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

DO you beleive that Jesus was born of the Virgin Mary, and came to be the sacrifice for the sin and sentence of death upon all mankind.  Died on calvarys cross. Was buried, and God raised Jesus from the dead, as an example to usward, who would believe?

We will take things one step at a time Raul, to find the true from the false, that you may have picked up since believeing.   Okay?

Sincerely In Christ
Mr Burns.

QUESTION: I believe he existed.

I'm not sure if he is the Christ.

I'm not trying to be difficult, but I call on his name

Okay Raul, we have a start...  Now lets dig a little deeper in what you believe... (1)You believe this man Jesus existed?  Do you believe He was born of the Spirit, in the womb of the Virgin?

Christ means the " anointed One! " Simply meaning that He was conceived by the Spirit/God.(2) Do you believe this?

(3)And what makes you feel the need to call on His name? (4)And what name is it that you call?

Little by little Raul...  We'll get to the things that hinder that relationship and intimacy He wants, and that your looking for..

Mr BUrns

Christianity -- Christian Living

L E Burns Apostle of Jesus

The Bible is a spiritual book, and must be interpreted with the same spirit who caused it to be written....

Over 30 years of being "led" of the Spirit has caused me to come to " Know " the living Christ, through the Spirit He supplies to all believers........

The Church, which is the body of believers world wide...

Master of Spiritual Theology

Called a "Son of God", born of Him, for Him, and through Him, is reward and honor enough!