Christianity -- Christian Living/More info

Question
QUESTION: Catholics do believe in miracles but in a very odd sense such as virgin apparitions, and saint worship I don't believe in Catholicism.

They the Church of Christ believed you were born again after you were baptized, just no gifts. Bo instruments, no women teachers, no child baptism.

If you can tell me how to receive Gods Spirit I need to know

ANSWER: But, because they don't have the Spirit, they aren't able to discern the source of the miracle, or apparition. Even Satan can appear as an angel of light, and they wouldn't know the difference...

All believers of Christ Jesus were called " Saints " by Paul, and by Peter...  There is no partiallity with the Lord...    Even when the woman were called Mary blessed, Jesus responded and said, " Nay, but those that do the will of my Father, they are the blessed..."   All Catholics would have to do is read their bibles, instead of letting the church tell them what is what, and they would come to see for themselves how they have been misled...

Then your church of christ is full of error also...

Read Luke, chapter 11.... and see the simplicity, read it carefully...

Mr BURNS.

QUESTION: I know that Mary was never queen of heaven as they claim.

She asked Jesus to do his first miracle to which he replied it is not yet my time.

The crowd told him, your family seeks you. Jesus replied those who do my fathers will are my mother and brothers.

And his family including Mary did not discern him being the Christ.

Yes I've seen the catholic miracles or read about them they are very strange and don't glorify God or are myths.

Yes, there is a chapter that talks about Paul collecting money for the poor saints, in Catholicism, you have to be dead to be a saint.

I also know that in Joel there are prophecies and dreams that are given as gifts. But  we were taught that they ceased.

Answer
Acts 2:15 For these are not drunken, as ye suppose; seeing it is but the third hour of the day.
Acts 2:16 but this is that which hath been spoken through the prophet Joel:
Acts 2:17 [1] And it shall be in the last days, saith God, I will pour forth of my Spirit upon all flesh: And your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, And your young men shall see visions, And your old men shall dream dreams: *
Acts 2:18 Yea and on my [1] servants and on my [2] handmaidens in those days Will I pour forth of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy. *

Well I guess they were wrong, again... I have had many dreams from Him, which I have shared many times. I haven't had a vision, that I can recall...  BUT Paul had the same experience, he wasn't sure either way. LOL

Okay young fella.  I'm retired and near 72 years of age.  So I retire about this time of the evening, and pick it up in the morning. Your continue and read Luke chtr 11,,, And the first few chapters of Acts.. as homework, eh?

Night
Mr BURNS.

Christianity -- Christian Living

L E Burns Apostle of Jesus