Christianity -- Christian Living/More reply

Question
QUESTION: I don't see angels or marry

And he gave me two anti biotics they did not help. He said he won't do any more. There is one urologist and I am not in contact with him. If you think I'm lying his name is Dr. I Flores. His number is

And God never promised he'd cure me via a miracle, hero missed he'd change a situation involving a person, salvation etc.

Those can take time.

Paul was converted in a day, yet in the Old Testament a king only converted after he went to prison and suffered, same with nebercanezer, I don't know if he converted, but he did humble himself and it's mentioned by Daniel to the kings son.

I once knew a man who believed in God yet did not obey, after he went to prison, God changed him greatly, and such testimonies are rampent.

I was not promised a miracle cure, if you think I'm lying about my urologist I can give you our hospitals number, he's the only one on call for both. I was promised a change in a situation with a person who needs salvation.

As for being sworn to do this or that many are sworn yet don't obey.

ANSWER:    I don't see angels or marry

And he gave me two anti biotics they did not help. He said he won't do any more.

[[ then I would be visitng another physician for another opinion! ]]]]

There is one urologist and I am not in contact with him. If you think I'm lying his name is Dr. I Flores. His number is

[[[Raul, I am saying your lying, okay.  It just sounds ludicrous that a doctor would put you off like that. At the very least, your doctor, could have arranged an appointment with the specialist, and he didn't even do that??  Very strange indeed Raul....]]]

[[[[  I don't understand the last part of this sentence Raul, could you repeat it? ]]]]
Those can take time.

[[[ But what does Pauls conversion have to do with this healing? Or old covenant conversions? All under the old covenant died, and went down into the place of death! Save Enoch and Elijah. ]]]]

[[[ BUT your talking of salvation here Raul, not healing???]]]

I was not promised a miracle cure,

[[[ Then what are you talking if not an intervention of healing? ]]]

if you think I'm lying about my urologist I can give you our hospitals number, he's the only one on call for both.

[[[ As I mentioned above I'm not saying your lying, but I think you have been lied to! ]]]]

I was promised a change in a situation with a person who needs salvation.

[[[ There are many who need salvation Raul, but free will is involved. And the Lord don't draw anyone against their will..! ]]]]

[[[  I don't understand why this is relevant, but yes, many don't or won't do, what has been verified for them to do! ]]]]

Mr Burns

QUESTION: Sir, once again, God never promised me that he'd cure me, he promised he'd convert Or change someone.

I'm talking about someone else not me.

As for the death of people yes the old covenant is dead, yet we are still told to see the old ones as example of God.

For example The bible says the prayer of a righteous man avails much then Paul compares us to Elijah. We are also compared to others of faith, rehab, Abraham, etc

My promise has nothing to do with a miracle cure. I'm talking about two different situations.

As for my doc if I saw another doc he'd never see me again.

He referred me to the urologist and wrote a referral.  The urologist is not calling me yet, and idk what a trip to the ER would do.

ANSWER: Sir, once again, God never promised me that he'd cure me, he promised he'd convert Or change someone.

[[[ Well I'm telling you with assurety, the Lord doesn't promise to convert or change anyone! If anyone is inclined not to believe, or not receive, the Lord will honour that free will decision. ]]]

I'm talking about someone else not me.

[[[ They are examples to us, as to how not to be as they were! His name was on their lips, but far from their hearts. They would say they would, but didn't! This was to show us, that the FLESH, cannot please the Lord.  That is why the sacrifices were given at the same time the Law was given.. HE knew they wouldn't be able to keep the Law, so He provided the sacrifices.  ]]]

[[[ And if you read a little further, it says Hebrew 11:39 And these all, having had witness borne to them through their faith, received not the promise,
40 God having [1] provided some better thing concerning us, that apart from us they should not be made perfect. ]]]

[[ Well Raul, thanks for clearing that up! ]]]

[[[ Why is that, is he a jealous doctor? ]]]

[[[   Well guess you won't know until you go and get to talk to the Urologist, eh? ]]]

Mr BURNS

QUESTION: Thanks, but I have faith that God will act with the person

As for my doc being jealous idk.

I was once an atheist yet could not refuse his call to return

Answer
Thanks, but I have faith that God will act with the person!

[[[ Raul, you can have faith to move mountains, but if they ain't ready, or willing, there is nothing God can, or will do.....  I remember many years ago, I was evangelizing a person, and used every scripture and testimony, and story of my experience to get them to see, and understand the need for their salvation.  THE Lord spoke to me about this in this way.. " Son, IF I CAN'T CONVINCE THEM, WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU CAN? "

It is their free will choice Raul. " Light came into the world, and they liked the darkness better! "  The Lord don't coerce, or force people against their wills.  He woos them with LOVE, and the Love denoted in the Cross, and resurrection.! You have read the parable of the sower and the seed, right.. Many heard, and received the WORD, but there were many things that caused that seed, to never come to fruition.  And it says also, " It would be better if they had never known the way of salvation, that to have known it, and then turned away...  it would be better for them to tie a millstone around their necks and jump in the river.  ]]]]

As for my doc being jealous idk.

[[[ I assume {idk means. " I don't know! }

[[[ Return to......Believing in Christ Jesus/ the Word that was GOD? ]]]

Sincerly Raul
Mr B.....

Christianity -- Christian Living

L E Burns Apostle of Jesus