Christianity -- Christian Living/Update feb 14

Question
Was told I may never have been sick as I thought, but may have kidney stones.

My urologist seemed shocked at the fact that my doctor did not call for tests. The ER was equally unhelpful it seems, no x-rays. I was told by the ER and another nurse practitioner that I had no stones or else I'd be in more pain.

I dislike nurse practitioners since they seem to not investigate further. And yes my dr refused to help further, I had to wait more then a week to see a urologist, during which I had to go to the hospital again due to bleeding.

I wish to go to church again Sunday, I have no idea what your stance is on Methodists. I see that they are prayerful and wish to help the community.

As for receiving Gods Spirit, I have never seen visions, spoke in tounges  or seen a healing. Most of my prayers or many took years.

I sometimes have dreams that come true, but there very minor.

Answer
Hi Raul... I agree with the urologist.... You have kidney stones. Have they made an appointment to eradicate them?  They have the technology today, to use a device that disintegrates the stones into such fine particles that they pass normally and easily...!

Methodists are a religion of works..!  You need a church that has the Spirit of the Lord in manifestation. And this is usually a Pentacostal denomination. Or Full Gospel, church...  1 Corinthians 14.

Don't " join " any denomination Raul.  Attend the fellowship, but don't become a signed up member. BUT at the very least, find a church that has the Holy Spirits presence. Yes, there will be signs and wonders, and words of wisdom, and prophecy, and tongues with interpretation, just as the scripture states.

And this will be the mandate of their teachings..... Ephesians 4:11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;
12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:
13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect/mature man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:
14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;
15 But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:

Any denomination that doesn't teach this mandate for the believer, get out!

If you haven't received the Spirit, then you will never grow in the likeness of Christ. He received the Spirit, in order to fulfill His ministry, We also.  A Pentacostal or Full Gospel fellowship will help you receive the Holy Spirit, which is the enabling power for us to be and to do, what His will is for us..

Sincerely In Christ
Mr Burns.

Christianity -- Christian Living

L E Burns Apostle of Jesus