Christianity -- Christian Living/Superhero Movies

Rev. Ramona, how are you?  Since superheroes take matters into their own hands are their movies bad to watch?

Hi Nick,
I see nothing wrong with viewing superhero movies. While Hollywood
refuses to acknowledge our Creator God, the superhero still puts forth the good
that only comes down from above.  The Liberal left strives to steal all the joy from
our children ....... They're told there's no such thing as Santa Claus, and forget
the tooth fairy - all the things that bring a bit of wonder, joy and hope.  It doesn't
hurt to be reminded of the 'good' in humanity from time to time ( even in a make
believe superhero).  I think we can handle that.

Rev. Ramona Stonecipher  

Christianity -- Christian Living

Reverend Ramona C. Stonecipher

Hi! I'm an ordained minister with a Master Degree in Theology. I have spent several years preaching and teaching God's word. As a Pastor, and servant of the Lord, I can help you find answers to questions of faith. I can help you understand the difference between having a religion or having a faith. We can explore the power of prayer and the power of the Holy Spirit in your life. I can help you cultivate a personal relationship with Jesus, the Christ of God. What I'm saying is, we can study the Word of God together. I can't solve your problems, but I can lead you to the One who can. I can't make you believe or have faith, all I can do is plant the seeds and introduce you to the One who is the Gardener. I can also tell you that God loves you and God is a God of second chances. I hope you'll accept my invitation to walk the Damascus Road together__. Welcome.

United Methodist Minister Master of Divinity Teacher Bible Scholar Christian Counselor Counselor Suicide Prevention CPA Baptist Medical Hospital, Kansas City, Missouri

Concerned Women For America

Graduate: University of Nebraska Graduate Studies: Fairleigh Dickenson University, New Jersey Graduate: Saint Paul School of Theology, Kansas City, Missouri