Christianity -- Christian Living/Seeking answers...

Question
I must say I was intrigued when I read that you can offer a scientific proof of the existence of the soul. I'm a Christian, although struggling a lot in my faith lately. Part of it is that I have two young daughters (a 2 year old, and a 9 month old) and feel an urgency to sort out my own beliefs so that I can raise them in the right belief system.

I don't completely understand creationism. Do we all really descend from Adam and Eve? Did God use evolution as His means of creation? What accounts for the various races if we all descend from Adam and Eve? Do all races have souls? When I look into the eyes of non-whites, especially blacks, their eyes seem so empty and soulless.

What accounts for the fact that all non sub-Saharan Africans have Neanderthal DNA? Many also believe sub-Saharan Africans are descendants of homo erectus (http://erectuswalksamongst.us/). Does this mean that Africans are not what God would consider to be "mankind" or "in His image"? Why do Christians believe that jews are God's chosen people? Doesn't the Bible say this is no longer the cast since they disobeyed Him?

I am a white nationalist, and that is a large part of my struggle. Many white nationalists believe in old pagan belief systems, and feel Christianity is a jew religion that is not healthy for the white race. This concerned me deeply, although I truly do believe in God, and feel this God is the God of the Bible. Many of my family members have been involved in Christian Identity, although this belief system has never made complete sense to me.

Is it possible jews are Satan's children? Doesn't the Bible say this in John 8: 31-47? Could Africans be what the Bible describes as "beasts of the field"? I ask, because I have so much difficulty relating to Christians when they act as if even the least intelligent and most backwards races could be "in God's image".

I'm not saying we should have hatred for them, and am not even denying they are part of God's creation, but in the same way we don't try to put a horse or a cow on the same level as man, it confuses me that an African with such low IQ that they never even created a written language until the white man did it for them, could be what the Bible calls "mankind".

I know this isn't exactly a concise question, but I'm hoping you can see where I'm going with this and help me to understand. I'd love to know more about your proof of the soul. Thanks for you time.

Answer
Dear Bethany,

first of all I must stress that all men, black or white, have a soul. It is absolutely false that all africans have a low IQ; at most this might be a statistical result, but you cannot generalize it to all africans and anyway this has nothing to do with having a soul.
I think that faith cannot come only from logic, because to have faith in God means to trust and love God.
I think however that logics and science prove the existence of our soul and the existence of  God and that there are many rational arguments strongly supporting the christian faith.
Basically, science has proved that the state of the universe is determined by some specific mathematical equations, the laws of physics; the universe cannot exist independently from such equations, which determine the events and the properties of such events.
However we know that a mathematical equation cannot exist by itself, but it exists only as a thought in a conscious and intelligent mind. In fact, a mathematical equation is only an abstract concept, which existence presupposes the existence of a person conceiving such a concept.  
Therefore, the existence of this mathematically structured universe does imply the existence of an intelligent God; this universe cannot exist by itself, but it can exist only if there is a conscious and inteligent God conceiving  it according to some specific mathematical equations.
Since the universe cannot exists by itself, but only because God conceive it, God certainly knows everything in every instant. God knows everything becuase eberything is under His control and everything exists only because of Him.

There are some other arguments, which explanation is rather long and Allexperts allows only to give short answers. You can find such arguments  in the following site

http://xoomer.alice.it/fedeescienza/englishnf.html

where  I analyse the incongruencies of the materialistic conception of the mind, on the basis of our present scientific knowledges about brain and matter.
This analysis points out how the laws of physics  prove that the   brain cannot generate consciousness, which existence implies  the presence in man of a unbiological/unmaterial element. The problem of consciousness is then strictly connected to the one of the existence of the soul and, consequently, the existence of God.
In the first article entitled “Mind and brain...” you can find a general discussion of the mind and brain problem from a scientific point of view.
In the second article entitled “Scientific contraddictions in materialism”
you  can find an explanation of the fundamental inconsistencies of  the  typical arguments used by materialists, such as the concept of emergent, macroscopic or holist property, complexity, information, etc.
In the section called “FAQ: answers to  visitors' questions” you can find the answer to many typical questions, such as "Are there any scientifically proved miracles?", "Does the existence of the universe imply the existence of God?", "Can science explain God?", "Can science establish which is the true religion?", "Can science explain consciousness in the future?", and many others.

I hope this may help,

please let me know if you  need any clarifications,

Your brother in Christ,

Marco  

Christianity -- Christian Living

Marco B.