Christianity -- Christian Living/Around

Question
QUESTION: I am indeed around

ANSWER: So what's up this evening?  You wanna chat about things?

Mr B.

QUESTION: I think you have my email?

Mider2009 at hotmail

I'm fine, and yourself?

ANSWER: Hi Raul, I don't remember having your email, but thanks for adding it in..

You sounded pretty peeved at what the world and news, etc, report about these attrocities and crap, done or caused by so called christians....  what has put you off to the degree you seem to be at??

I'm not here to convince you of anything Raul, but discussion on a topic can sometimes clear the air.

You up?

Mr B..

QUESTION: I just wish to understand God I suppose.

I've always felt drawn by him, yet never understood him.

I've always lived around those who claim to love God yet never shown that love. They are blessed yet live in a way that doesn't honor God, I don't wish to judge, I just wonder why God blesses one and not another.

Answer
I hear what your saying Raul....  I've heard this many times in my 30+ years of coming to Know Him.....! And Yes, I agree 100% Raul, that there are legitimate Christians, but have stayed, as Paul relates....." Carnal Christians ".......   I have known some who have been Christians for 40/50 years, and yet have never grown past the baby stage....  I had a grandmother who was a Presbyterian  for over 60 years, but when I asked her how someone gets to heaven, she said, " Well if you good enough, you will go! "   So I asked her, then how does one know if they are good enough, like who is the judge? 60+ years, and that was the answer?????    Poor Jesus died for nothing...

Raul stick with me on this, and I know we can get your queries answered, so you can understand, and comprehend, Him personally..

What do you think, wanna stick with me on this, and see where it goes.??

QUESTION: I just wish to understand God I suppose.

Options:  

Christianity -- Christian Living

L E Burns Apostle of Jesus