Christianity -- Christian Living/My understanding

Mr Burns

My understanding was that we were to accept Christ's sacrifice on the cross to atone for our sins then live as he commands, nothing we do can atone for our sins. One must have Gods Spirit to understand Gods Word and be heard by God to know Gods will.

That is correct Raul....  BUT here is the catch, that many believers have missed. One must receive the Spirit, and have the evidence. Because we can't do any on what the Lord asks, with out the Spirits enablement...

One can even have the Spirit, but not learn to hear His voice, or notice His unctioning.....

I've used your email address, so you may get this twice.....

Christianity -- Christian Living

L E Burns Apostle of Jesus

The Bible is a spiritual book, and must be interpreted with the same spirit who caused it to be written....

Over 30 years of being "led" of the Spirit has caused me to come to " Know " the living Christ, through the Spirit He supplies to all believers........

The Church, which is the body of believers world wide...

Master of Spiritual Theology

Called a "Son of God", born of Him, for Him, and through Him, is reward and honor enough!