Christianity -- Christian Living/My understanding

Question
Mr Burns

My understanding was that we were to accept Christ's sacrifice on the cross to atone for our sins then live as he commands, nothing we do can atone for our sins. One must have Gods Spirit to understand Gods Word and be heard by God to know Gods will.

Answer
That is correct Raul....  BUT here is the catch, that many believers have missed. One must receive the Spirit, and have the evidence. Because we can't do any on what the Lord asks, with out the Spirits enablement...

One can even have the Spirit, but not learn to hear His voice, or notice His unctioning.....

I've used your email address, so you may get this twice.....

MR B.

Christianity -- Christian Living

L E Burns Apostle of Jesus