Christianity -- Christian Living/Christianity around the world

Hi, Why do you think Christianity is the main religion in the majority of the countries around the world?

Thanks a lot.

Thank you for this great question.  I believe your premise might be flawed.  While Christianity loosely defined has a great appeal, it is not held by the majority of people on the earth.  In fact, the Biblical definition of Christianity, trusting Jesus alone by Grace through Faith alone, is not held by many.  Jesus even said that the path to truth is narrow and the path to destruction is broad.

“Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:” (Matthew 7:13, KJV 1900)

I hope that this helps you.

In Christ
Pastor Don

Christianity -- Christian Living

Pastor Don Carpenter

I believe that every word of the Bible is God-Breathed. This blessed book is the foundation of truth for faith and practice. If you ask this volunteer a question you will receive an answer from the Bible that is based upon a litteral, normal interpretation, taking into account the grammar and culture of the time.

I have been in the ministry for almost 20 years. I have been a Senior Pastor more than 4 years. My gifts abound in the counseling ministry as well as equipping believers to express their faith.

The Revival Chronicles

BS in Bible from Baptist Bible College.