Christianity -- Christian Living/Christianity around the world

Question
Hi, Why do you think Christianity is the main religion in the majority of the countries around the world?

Thanks a lot.

Answer
Hi

Thank you for this great question.  I believe your premise might be flawed.  While Christianity loosely defined has a great appeal, it is not held by the majority of people on the earth.  In fact, the Biblical definition of Christianity, trusting Jesus alone by Grace through Faith alone, is not held by many.  Jesus even said that the path to truth is narrow and the path to destruction is broad.

“Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:” (Matthew 7:13, KJV 1900)

I hope that this helps you.

In Christ
Pastor Don

Christianity -- Christian Living

Pastor Don Carpenter