Christianity -- Christian Living/race mixing?

Question
hi, my name is ana. I am 26 years old. my mother is euroasian and my father is European. my father always treated my mother and me like a prostitute, and I believe I was an illegitimate daughter. No one's ever wanted me. I'm sad. is race mixing chrisitan or unchristian? I don't understand. Is there something wrong with me?

Answer
Hi Ana,

No, there is no prohibition  in Christianity, that I know of  about mixing race. That has always been done.

No dear, there is nothing wrong with you. You are the victim of circumstances.

Inside, you are a beautiful person, just hidden, not developed. Your job is to find her and let her out.

I can help you if you want. Just write me back.

Graig :)

Christianity -- Christian Living

Graig Yarbrough