Christianity -- Christian Living/Question cont..

Dear Rev.Stonecipher,

Thank you for your response. I apologize I've taken a while to respond. No mam my questions are not school related.. Simply questions from an inquiring mind in need of help. Well if I must choose one question. I'm going to choose my hardest to deal with. Does God kill people for their sins? The bible mentions Sodom and Gommorrah for example. The bible says God killed those people. Is that a misinterpretation? I read online that in the instances where the bible says God killed someone that it is actually not God who killed them at all. What I read says that the peoples own actions caused them to be killed but not by God's hand. Those people reaped what they sowed. For example if a person kills someone and that persons family member retaliates and kills that person then that initial person has reaped what they sowed. So again Does God kill people? Or am I on the right train of thinking as far as God not killing a person but the person's actions may get them killed by their own hand or somebody else's?

Thanks and Happy New Year..

Hi Tere....  Tere, the Rev. Stonecipher placed your question in the question pool.  Which means he doesn't know the answer, and places it where anyone who thinks they can has the opportunity to respond to it...

I'm Mr Burns an Apostle of the living christ, and can answer your question Tere.  

If we look at the old testament, we can see that God did kill many people because of the way they were living in total unrighteousness.  The flood wiped out all but Noah and his family..  He also wiped out all those practising wickedness in Sodom and Gomorrah... 2 Peter 2..

But here is what many Christians don't know about The lord Tere.  All those from Adam until Christ went into on place at when they died, and that was the " Place of Death " itself. " The wages of sin is death!"

Remember the flesh and blood body is only the tent/tabernacle in which the person, who is spirit lives. When the spirit leaves the body, the body is dead, but the spirit/soul is eternal, and it is the "You" that lives in that body..

So all those that died, by their spirit leaving their body went into the place called death.

Which is why Jesus had to also die, that He could enter the place of death as well...!

Ephesians 4:
 8 Wherefore he saith, When he ascended on high, he led captivity captive, And gave gifts unto men.
 9 (Now this, He ascended, what is it but that he also descended into the lower parts of the earth?
 10 He that descended is the same also that ascended far above all the heavens, that he might fill all things.)

1 Peter 3:
18 Because Christ also suffered for sins once, the righteous for the unrighteous, that he might bring us to God; being put to death in the flesh, but made alive in the spirit;
 19 in which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison,

Jesus went down into death and preached the Good news to all those that were in the prison of death. And because He had no sin, could not be held in death. Took the keys of death from satan, and took all those from Adam until that time of His resurrection out of the prison of the grave.

The Old testament and what happened was for the purpose of our learning from the mistakes that those before the Cross didn't grasp.....

So Tere, God never lost anyone. The flesh profits nothing. It returns to ashes, but the Spirit, the one reading this right now, that lives in that body, lives eternally in one place or the other.

Hope to hear from you.

Sincerely in Christ Jesus
Mr Burns
an Apostle of Jesus Christ
anointed to teach/preach/evangelise/prophesy/shepherd His own.

Christianity -- Christian Living

L E Burns Apostle of Jesus

The Bible is a spiritual book, and must be interpreted with the same spirit who caused it to be written....

Over 30 years of being "led" of the Spirit has caused me to come to " Know " the living Christ, through the Spirit He supplies to all believers........

The Church, which is the body of believers world wide...

Master of Spiritual Theology

Called a "Son of God", born of Him, for Him, and through Him, is reward and honor enough!