Christianity -- Christian Living/Concealed nudes or medium modesty

Pastor Ron, hi.  I asked you about this in 2012.  I have grown to the point of obviously knowing that plain nudity is wrong and the source of a picture matters.  Is it full of worldliness?  Now Pastor Ron you did say after I lasted asked a question on this topic that you "already answered me."  I understand though and if you review our talks closely you'll see that you have yet to specifically reply to me, alright amidst the helpful Scriptures?  I can say that seeing someone in any way simply naked is foolish.  I'm saying this honesty and kindly, alright?  

To be quite simple, is it good to use a subject to draw the beauty of the body whose legs and a part of the hip is showing?  I've learned that if it could turn my feelings to lusting, then it's wrong though this picture wouldn't.  The picture only contains the legs and hip.  Otherwise, I know to wait until I am married and ask the wife if she would want to be used for a drawing.  :)

Dear Nick,

Please consider this portion of Scripture in answer to your question;

Then the eyes of both of them were opened, and they knew that they were naked. And they sewed fig leaves together and made loin coverings for themselves. And they heard the sound of יהוה Elohim walking about in the garden in the cool of the day, and Aḏam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of יהוה Elohim among the trees of the garden. And יהוה Elohim called unto Aḏam and said to him, “Where are you?” And he said, “I heard Your voice in the garden, and I was afraid because I was naked, so I hid myself.” And He said, “Who made you know that you were naked? Have you eaten of the tree of which I commanded you that you should not eat?”

And יהוה Elohim made coats of skin for the man and his wife and dressed them. (‭Genesis‬ ‭3‬:‭7-11, 21‬ ISR98)

It appears that nakedness is a problem. At least a problem with The Creator...

Hopes this helps you!

Pastor Ron

Christianity -- Christian Living

Pastor Ron

I feel comfortable answering questions pertaining to all aspects of Christianity and the Bible. I have been able to help those who need biblical counseling in the areas of personal discipleship, bible study, study helps, prophecy, relationships, marriage, divorce, ministry, calling, gifts of the Spirit, demonology, etc. I cannot answer those questions pertaining to Denominational Christianity, since I have no experience nor understanding of it.

I have been involved in ministry since 1978 and have been a Senior Pastor since 1988. I have taught through the Bible three times. I have taught completely through the New Testament five times. I have taught Bible College courses in two Bible Colleges. Before I became a Christian in 1977, I was heavily involved in drugs and alcohol and have since worked with those who struggle with addictions of all kinds through counseling, rehab and deliverance ministries.

I have a Bachelor's Degree in Biblical Studies and have taught in two Bible Colleges.