Christianity -- Christian Living/moral decline of US

Question
Pastor Don,
         In view of the recent Supreme court ruling on gay marriage, why couldn't all those years of large crusades of Billy Graham in the 1950's-1970's and other evangelists help to prevent our country becoming so morally bankrupt?

Answer
Dear Al,

The Supreme Court drew a marked line in the sand. Is YAHWEH'S Word the final authority? Or is theirs?

In spite of the efforts of men like Billy Graham, the hearts of the people in this nation have committed themselves to non-biblical standards overall. From their non-biblical holidays to their non-biblical churches, to their own personal non-biblical beliefs, this nation's Christianity is lukewarm at best and without a pulse at worst! Ripe for the deceiver to march right in and take control!!!

YHWH, in HIS mercy has evidently decided that it is time to vex those who, like Lot, was vexed in the midst of Sodom and expose those, like those in Sodom, who were so depraved that their desire to "know" the messengers of YHWH who were staying with Lot, was met with absolute blindness and judgment! Consider:

"...and having reduced to ashes the cities of Seḏom and Amorah condemned them to destruction – having made them an example to those who afterward would live wickedly, and rescued righteous Lot, who was oppressed (vexed) with the indecent behaviour of the lawless (for day after day that righteous man, dwelling among them, tortured his righteous being by seeing and hearing their lawless works), (‭II Peter‬ ‭2‬:‭6-8‬ ISR98)

And they called to Lot and said to him, “Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us, and let us ‘know’ them.” So Lot went out to them through the doorway, and shut the door behind him, and said, “Please, my brothers, do not do evil! “Look, please, I have two daughters who have not known a man. Please, let me bring them out to you, and do to them as you wish, only do no deed to these men, because they have come under the shadow of my roof.” But they said, “Stand back!” And they said, “This one came in to sojourn, and should he always judge? Now we are going to treat you worse than them.” So they pressed hard against the man Lot, and came near to break down the door. But the men reached out their hands and pulled Lot into the house with them, and shut the door. Then they struck the men who were at the doorway of the house with blindness, both small and great, and they wearied themselves to find the door. (‭Genesis‬ ‭19‬:‭5-11‬ ISR98)

That same blindness will pervade among those who are committed to such unnatural perversion...

The time of judgment has begun. Now those who are committed to YHWH and HIS Word will be under great pressure. And those who are not will be under great wrath. Consider:

“And those who have insight shall shine like the brightness of the expanse, and those who lead many to righteousness like the stars forever and ever.

“Many shall be cleansed and made white, and refined. But the wrong shall do wrong – and none of the wrong shall understand, but those who have insight shall understand. (‭Daniel‬ ‭12‬:‭3, 10‬ ISR98)
And also;

“And see, I am coming speedily, and My reward is with Me, to give to each according to his work. “I am the ‘Aleph’ and the ‘Taw’, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last. “Blessed are those doing His commands, so that the authority shall be theirs unto the tree of life, and to enter through the gates into the city. “But outside are the dogs and those who enchant with drugs, and those who whore, and the murderers, and the idolaters, and all who love and do falsehood. (‭Revelation of John‬ ‭22‬:‭12-15‬ ISR98)

May YAHSHUA find you doing HIS desire when HE comes!

Sincerely,
Pastor Ron

Christianity -- Christian Living

Pastor Ron