Christianity -- Christian Living/Not sure what subject

Question
My question is too embrassing to ask my own pastor so I am asking it here. Is there something wrong with me because I like to perform nipple torture on myself, such as putting clothes pins on my nipples, pinching , twisting and pulling on them, also tying them up and pulling on them. I like to feel the pain. Is this morally wrong? Is this wrong according to the bible and God? Is this considered masturabstion?

Answer
Hello Lisa,

The fact that you are asking this question tells me you feel that you are doing something wrong.
I believe that this is a question only you can answer. Do you believe it is morally wrong? You can use this test: "Would you feel comfortable doing this in front of Jesus?"  This is done in secret, and we know secrets are the strength of sin and you are doing this in secret...Right? Would you mind if your family/church family knew you were doing this? ("You are too embarrassed to ask your Pastor")Lisa, I can only suggest that you take this situation to God in Prayer. If you believe that you are doing something wrong... ask God to help you overcome this habit. As a Christian you have that right, and He will help you.God Bless you.

Blessings,
Dr. Mabel Swaby  

Christianity -- Christian Living

Dr.M. Swaby