Christianity -- Christian Living/Women

Question
Will righteouss women become men in Heaven? How can women be in Heaven since a woman's shame, her wicked and evil vagina is the source of all sin, death an evil?

Answer
Hi Alex.....  Just found your question in the question " Pool ", which is the place some so called " experts " place questions they don't know how to answer, so they throw it in this pool, so someone that knows how to answer all questions, can.   And here we are Alex, I'm Mr Burns an apostle belonging to the Lord Jesus, the Christ ( anointed one !)

Alex I don't know where you got the idea that women are changed into men, or that a womans vagina is sinful or the source of sin, death, and evil!  But I can tell you, where ever you got that piece of info, isn't true.

The very first woman, Eve, sinned by disobeying the Lords instruction of not partaking of the fruit of the tree of Good and Evil!  It is the disobeying the Lord, an act of unrighteousness, that caused sin to spread to all mankind. Adam also disobeyed the Lord, for he knew what the lord had said, and yet stood and let Eve partake through the lie of the serpent, and didn't even try to stop her, so he went along because he loved her.  

Genesis:Chapter 3

1 Now the serpent was more subtle than any beast of the field which Jehovah God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of any tree of the garden?
 2 And the woman said unto the serpent, Of the fruit of the trees of the garden we may eat:
 3 but of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.
 4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:
 5 for God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as God, knowing good and evil.
 6 And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was a delight to the eyes, and that the tree was to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat; and she gave also unto her husband with her, and he did eat.
 7 And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig-leaves together, and made themselves aprons.
 8 And they heard the voice of Jehovah God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and the man and his wife hid themselves from the presence of Jehovah God amongst the trees of the garden.
 9 And Jehovah God called unto the man, and said unto him, Where art thou?
 10 And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself.
 11 And he said, Who told thee that thou wast naked? Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat?
 12 And the man said, The woman whom thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat.
 13 And Jehovah God said unto the woman, What is this thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat.

Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his own love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
 9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, shall we be saved from the wrath of God through him.
 10 For if, while we were enemies, we were reconciled to God through the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, shall we be saved by his life;
 11 and not only so, but we also rejoice in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received the reconciliation.
 12 Therefore, as through one man sin entered into the world, and death through sin; and so death passed unto all men, for that all sinned:ó
 13 for until the law sin was in the world; but sin is not imputed when there is no law.
 14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam until Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the likeness of Adamís transgression, who is a figure of him that was to come.
 15 But not as the trespass, so also is the free gift. For if by the trespass of the one the many died, much more did the grace of God, and the gift by the grace of the one man, Jesus Christ, abound unto the many.
 16 And not as through one that sinned, so is the gift: for the judgment came of one unto condemnation, but the free gift came of many trespasses unto justification.
 17 For if, by the trespass of the one, death reigned through the one; much more shall they that receive the abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness reign in life through the one, even Jesus Christ.
 18 So then as through one trespass the judgment came unto all men to condemnation; even so through one act of righteousness the free gift came unto all men to justification of life.
 19 For as through the one manís disobedience the many were made sinners, even so through the obedience of the one shall the many be made righteous.

20 And the law came in besides, that the trespass might abound; but where sin abounded, grace did abound more exceedingly:
 21 that, as sin reigned in death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

As to the first question about women becoming men.  Here is what the Lord said.......

Matthew 22: 23 On that day there came to him Sadducees, they that say that there is no resurrection: and they asked him,
 24 saying, Teacher, Moses said, If a man die, having no children, his brother shall marry his wife, and raise up seed unto his brother.
 25 Now there were with us seven brethren: and the first married and deceased, and having no seed left his wife unto his brother;
 26 in like manner the second also, and the third, unto the seventh.
 27 And after them all, the woman died.
 28 In the resurrection therefore whose wife shall she be of the seven? for they all had her.
 29 But Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.
 30 For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, <u>but are as angels in heaven.<u>

And angels are sexless, for there is no need for procreation in heaven. No need for even a stomach for food.. as Paul wrote under the unction of the Spirit...1 Corinthians 6:  13 Meats for the belly, and the belly for meats: but God shall bring to nought both it and them. But the body is not for fornication, but for the Lord; and the Lord for the body:
 14 and God both raised the Lord, and will raise up as through his power.

Further questions Alex, use my name in the Christian living, or Christian young people category....

Sincerely In Christ.
Mr Burns.

Christianity -- Christian Living

L E Burns Apostle of Jesus