Christianity -- Christian Living/Questions Answered by Expert shannon Gilmour

SubjectDate Asked
Is God fair? Why im dead alive while who killed me is so happy?11/28/2016
  Q: I was a christian since childhood and had a very sad life since i was born, i tried to be a good ...
  A: Thank you for taking the time to speak so freely so that we can address some situations that are ...
Conversion/Becoming a Christian11/1/2013
  Q: I struggle between 2 views of conversion: 1.Acts 2:38 - w/baptism required, with Holy Ghost ...
  A: Greg and thank you for your question. I apologize for the delay in getting back to you, but in all ...
Relationship Advice9/29/2012
  Q: I broke up with my boyfriend tonight. I knew he wasn't a Christian and it really started to weigh on ...
  A: I'm sorry that you are dealing with a hurting heart tonight. But- it sounds like it was the right ...
The christian conception of death and afterlife8/6/2012
  Q: What are the positive and negative effects of the christian conception of life and after life?
  A: However, this is a generalized term and with my long winded answers, I could easily get on a runaway ...
Age Range4/22/2012
  Q: I am currently a single Christian man, and I want to jump start my dating life; however, one of my ...
  A: Well the easy answer to this is that scripture doesn't give an answer, but that's not to say that ...
Marriage3/6/2012
  Q: I'm not sure if this is really going to be a question or that I just need to talk with someone that ...
  A: I'm honored that you considered taking the time to share your feelings with me. I would like to ...
should i be worried2/9/2012
  Q: well i decided to ask for some advice because im supposed to get married sometime this month.my ...
  A: If you are concerned about this, then extending the engagement will not harm anything. This sounds ...
About criminal accepted God2/7/2012
  Q: 1 of the 2 criminals crucified with Jesus believed in God after being together being in the process ...
  A: " Two robbers were crucified with him, one on his right and one on his left." Matthew 27:38 NIV ...
Thanks giving for Unsaved1/29/2012
  Q: It is common among Christians to conduct Thanks-giving services for the loved ones departed with the ...
  A: This practice is not widely know through out all churches, but yes, it seems this has been getting ...
Rapture Ready?1/21/2012
  Q: Is that true that in USA always steps are taken to engage one non Christian as a Pilot in airlines ...
  A: I did some checking, and no this is NOT TRUE. This is a HOAX that has been surfacing over the ...
Hi there1/17/2012
  Q: Hope your well. Please tell me if someone made an oath to God then does it mean that the oath or vow ...
  A: I trust all is well with you. In answer to your question, this is a very confusing question isn't ...
PSYCHIC12/29/2011
  Q: I am bothered by psychic ability.Visions and dreams that come true are evident in my life.I have ...
  A: I know this can be upsetting especially if one is confused by the way a dream or vision comes. Can I ...
prayer for healing and reconciliation12/13/2011
  Q: I have a relationship with a guy who is 10 years younger than I am. We have been friends since we ...
  A: Wow... Please let me know how things are going... I pray for you. I pray that God helps heal the ...
Pre-marital pregnancy/living together11/11/2011
  Q: I am nineteen years old and have been with my boyfriend for about four years. I have recently become ...
  A: The short answer is no. You are not living in sin by living together in a celebate relationship. ...
human8/1/2011
  Q: What does it mean to be human?
  A: I've lingered on this question myself abit, because to answer this question means getting into ...
Children dealing with abuse7/26/2011
  Q: I adopted two sisters who were abused and lived in a foster home. They are now adults. The youngest ...
  A: God bless you! Thank you so much for your email. What you are going through isn't easy, and I want ...
Act of Holy Spirit today7/13/2011
  Q: How do you explain the absence of gifted people like Peter so described in Acts 5:15 &16?
  A: God Bless you and I hope this finds you well, peace to you always. This is a very good question ...
Bride of Christ6/26/2011
  Q: Which is bride the of Christ, The new Testament Church or the New Jerusalem?
  A: I appologize for not getting back to you sooner. It's been a little bit busy on my side of the ...
FALSE TESTIMONIES6/12/2011
  Q: It is seen as a common practice many Christians testify & praise God amidst gatherings For ...
  A: What we see around us is cause for alarm, and it is every man's obligation to seek God truthfully, ...
Relationship4/5/2011
  Q: My boyfriend and I are Christians and we have been together for over six years. At first we lived ...
  A: I know this wasn't easy to speak of. Honey, God is giving you strength. Seriously, He knows how ...
christian dating2/27/2011
  Q: This question isn't exactly Bible-related as I'm not seeking answers about God's Word, but I am a ...
  A: well, maybe this would be the time for you both to expolore new hobbies together, maybe take in ...
CAN I REMARRY?2/13/2011
  Q: I was married for 7 years and 6 months to my ex-husband. He constantly abused me physically, ...
  A: and I appologize for not getting back to you in a timely manner, I've been without a computer for ...
my RS project2/11/2011
  Q: I'm Danielle and i am in year 9 at school (13/14 years old) and in my year we are doing a project on ...
  A: I appologize for not getting back to you sooner, I've been without a computer for the last few ...
online relationship2/4/2011
  Q: I have a male friend that I 'met' online and we have been friends for over a year. We email everyday ...
  A: This is a situation that perhaps is one of the most confusing types of relationships one can have. ...
trust problem1/6/2011
  Q: How does one overcome a trust problem?
  A: God bless you and may you have a year full of blessings and hope that will comfort you and give you ...
accidentally deleted your answer!10/27/2010
  Q: Could you please resend the answer you gave me about "sons and daughters prophesying"? I ...
  A: God Bless you and thank you for your question. Your timing is perfectly led by divine appointment ...
Sons and daughters prophesying in the last days?10/25/2010
  Q: In my love for God I am getting anxious to see Jesus at His return, so I'm not sure if the ...
trumpetcallofgodonline.com7/31/2010
  Q: I was confused about a website I have recently come across and notice a number of Christians seem to ...
  A: Andrea, Wow, I listened to the podcast, and I have to say this again is borderline... there is ...
Getting along with non Christians6/4/2010
  Q: I HAVE POSSIBLY AN UNUSUAL QUESTION. I AM JUST FRUSTRATED AND WOULD LIKE TO HEAR ANOTHER BELIEVER'S ...
  A: I would have to say that the work place is a trap for gossip and for social politics and this is ...
Yu Gi oh5/20/2010
  Q: I have a friend that is Jewish, her son uses this game and cards. i am a born again christian. i ...
  A: You are a very caring friend to have such a watchful eye, and it is frustrating when we can see the ...
Marriage5/12/2010
  Q: What exactly does the bible say about marriage between cousins? I have been looking through the ...
  A: You are correct, scripture does seem to be silent on the issue. Now that's the short answer. Do you ...
abusive Mother3/16/2010
  Q: I am writing this in an effort to gain more of a biblical perspective as to my relationship with my ...
  A: Congratulations on your happy occassion! Thank you for your question, I know this cannot be easy ...
A few issues3/7/2010
  Q: I love Christ with all my heart and want to please Him but this has got me puzlled,I have been ...
  A: "Where no council is, the people fall: but in the multitude of councilors there is safety." ...
Demonic posession and curses2/26/2010
  Q: First I will say that I am a born again Christian and have an active role in my church and with ...
  A: I want to say how strong of a person I think you are, and I commend you for dealing with this in a ...
TITHING2/23/2010
  Q: WELL MY SITUATION IS COMPLEX BUT I WILL JUST TRY TO SUMMARIZE IT AS MUCH AS I POSSIBLY CAN. I GIVE ...
  A: God Bless you too! And abundantly. God is good all the time. In order to answer this question it ...
Early2/18/2010
  Q: I am 19 years old and am considering getting married to my boyfriend of 2 years who is now 20. We ...
  A: You pose a very hard question to answer, because as a parent, I can understand their viewpoint, and ...
Tithing?2/10/2010
  Q: Do you think the Bible teaches Christians should tithe? This is a controversial question--- you ...
  A: Indeed this is a controversial question and it is one that I have had conflict with myself. ...
Adam and Eve2/9/2010
  Q: In the first chapters of the Bible God sentences the entire human race to death and suffering ...
  A: Wow, this is a serious question, and there are many facets to this, and I will try to stay on point ...
Lent1/28/2010
  Q: How long one should fast during lent days(how many hours)
  A: I however cannot answer this one for you, as I am not an observer of Lent, and in researching this ...
trumpetcallofgodonline.com, A prophet?1/8/2010
  Q: For the past few months i have been bumping into this website, trumpetcallofgodonline.com somewhat ...
  A: How are you? Thank you for your question. I apologize for not getting to you sooner, the site you ...
Question12/4/2009
  Q: i am wondering how to deal with regrets? I reallly regret my first two years of college cause I ...
  A: Well, this question is quite difficult because living with regret is quite common, and for a ...
sexual thoughts11/7/2009
  Q: I am a 40 yr old Christian woman and after having a series of bad relationships and a bad marriage, ...
  A: I would have to say that what you are experiencing is quite normal, and is usual patterns for a ...
Born-again/witnessing10/24/2009
  Q: Hey I have actually 2 questions, hopefully you can answer both as they are pretty close to each ...
  A: I am going to use the NIV bible for scriptural guidance, and I may jump around abit,so if you have ...

All Questions in This Category

Christianity -- Christian Living

shannon Gilmour

Top Expert on this page