Christianity -- Christian Living/Questions Answered by Expert Kendra Perry

SubjectDate Asked
I have a question and I'm SDA to !!!7/12/2008
  Q: Yeah I'm SDA and my parents wont let me go to church cuz my step wont go (he dosent believe) my mom ...
  A: I'm sorry to hear that you are encountering so much trouble in trying to live your faith. That can ...
Seventh Day Adventist Church12/25/2007
  Q: I have a friend that has been a member of the SDA church for about 2 years now. I was interested in ...
  A: Reese, Thanks for your question! While it's true that you would probably be encouraged to choose ...
Tithe10/25/2007
  Q: I'm a sda that has come back to the church after backsliding. I'm trying to return a faithful tithe ...
  A: Bianca, The first thing I would do is talk to the pastor or an elder of your church. Many churches ...
Guilty Again.4/3/2007
  Q: Recently on a different part of this site I posted, quote, unquote, ''Subject Hated for who I am. ...
  A: Karen, First of all, God DOES love you, no matter what. John 3:16 tells us that "God so loved the ...
help1/2/2007
  Q: I have been a christian for 6 years now and through the years, there are ups and downs in my walk. ...
  A: Jason, I know how difficult it can be to battle the same sins over and over again. After a while, ...
An SDA belief at the end of the millenium2/24/2006
  Q: I met an advantist one time and he told me of a book that was written by the founder of you church. ...
  A: Anthony, The passage you are referring to is from a book called "The Great Controversy," written by ...
church/dating12/4/2005
  Q: this going to a dumb question i ever say that you never had this ask before but any ways i was ...
  A: Sue, The Bible does tell us that near the end of time, God will give visions and dreams to his ...
Jesus4/20/2004
  Q: I have a boyfriend of 2 years who considers himself to have faith, and he believes in God, but he ...
  A: I would recommend that the two of you read a book about Jesus together and discuss it. "The Case ...
SDA /Revelation3/4/2004
  Q: First what do SDA believe. And second who do you believe is the last world empire spoken about in ...
  A: John, Seventh-day Adventists have a total of 27 beliefs which they consider fundamental. You can ...
Interfaith marriage9/16/2003
  Q: Do you have any suggestions on how to have a strong marriage when one party, myself, believes in the ...
  A: Bill, First of all, please let me apologize for my extreme delay in answering your question. Due ...

All Questions in This Category

Christianity -- Christian Living

Kendra Perry

Top Expert on this page