Christianity -- Christian Living/Questions Answered by Expert Joseph Mulak

SubjectDate Asked
Emotion3/24/2015
  Q: Why did we create the concept of Heaven and Hell? How did it affect us emotionally?
  A: I'm sorry. I don't really understand your question. We didn't create the concept of heaven and hell. ...
Short Answer,.2/16/2012
  Q: Would you agree with my short answer to the following question? Why I should be a Christian? ...
  A: No, I would not agree with this answer for the following reasons: 1. There is not short answer to ...
About criminal accepted God2/7/2012
  Q: 1 of the 2 criminals crucified with Jesus believed in God after being together being in the process ...
  A: The gospel writers used different methods of keeping time. Since Matthew, Mark and Luke were writing ...
Thanks giving for Unsaved1/29/2012
  Q: It is common among Christians to conduct Thanks-giving services for the loved ones departed with the ...
  A: I agree this tradition of thanksgiving for those who are unsaved is more than a little odd. Though I ...
Is In Vitro Fertilisation a sin when you are not married?12/20/2011
  Q: I'm a 26 year old male and I want to have a baby but I'm not married. I dont want to commit a sin of ...
  A: Nowhere in the Bible does God condone having children outside of marriage. Even for his Son, Jesus, ...
Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit11/17/2011
  Q: I'm sorry this is going to be a lot to read. Not too long ago, I would say that I got truly saved. ...
  A: Please forgive the length of time it took me to get back to you about this but, considering the ...
Egg Donation / Surrogacy10/4/2011
  Q: May not be in your area but I'm not sure where else to go with this question. Just got married this ...
  A: If I were you, I'd ask this friend for some Bible verses to back up his/her claim that this would go ...
sex9/2/2011
  Q: I am a Christian Gnostic (of the Valentinian school, not the more world-hating Sethian school). ...
  A: Alex, The issue here is not sex itself. It is obvious God has no objection to the act of sex ...
Bondage to Sin8/13/2011
  Q: I am a born again believer and i have been baptized in the name of the Lord. In Jan 2008 i trusted ...
  A: There is good and bad news. The good news is, you have not been forsaken. God does not forsake his ...
Not God's voice8/6/2011
  Q: I have an oddWhen I seem to get closer to God or try to get closer, I mishear what other people are ...
  A: Please forgive my delay in responding to your question. Life has been very hectic lately and to be ...
Act of Holy Spirit today7/13/2011
  Q: How do you explain the absence of gifted people like Peter so described in Acts 5:15 &16?
  A: First of all, Benny Hinn might be slightly offended when you say "the absence of gifted people" ...
Born Again6/28/2011
  Q: Can a person be "Born Again" more than once?
  A: This question could be debated among Christians for the reason that people differ on whether or not ...
Bride of Christ6/26/2011
  Q: Which is bride the of Christ, The new Testament Church or the New Jerusalem?
  A: Sorry for the delay in responding. Things have been busy lately. I find this hard to answer in ...
sin effecting christian living6/23/2011
  Q: I was curious, it seems like I (and many other Christians) are constantly struggling with sin. when ...
  A: First and foremost I would like to point out that since salvation is by grace alone and not by ...
FALSE TESTIMONIES6/12/2011
  Q: It is seen as a common practice many Christians testify & praise God amidst gatherings For ...
  A: How to deal with this situation would really depend on the circumstances. Are these people who ...

All Questions in This Category

Christianity -- Christian Living

Joseph Mulak

Top Expert on this page