Christianity -- Christian Living/Questions Answered by Expert Marco B.

SubjectDate Asked
witnessing to people of a scienctific background7/14/2016
  Q: What would you recommend is the best way to witness to a non-believer that is a biologist and family ...
  A: First of all let me say that I think that God did not inspire the authors of the Bible with the ...
understanding Christianity5/25/2015
  Q: I had always wanted to go church but was never given the option whilst a child and then it became ...
  A: God loves us infinitely and He desires to lead each of us to the eternal life and to the true ...
Proof9/8/2014
  Q: Can you give me proof that the bible is accurate, or heaven and hell exists, how bout miracles?
  A: first of all, I think that faith cannot come only from logic, because to have faith in God means to ...
Seeking answers...6/20/2014
  Q: I must say I was intrigued when I read that you can offer a scientific proof of the existence of the ...
  A: first of all I must stress that all men, black or white, have a soul. It is absolutely false that ...
Christ's return6/5/2014
  Q: Correct me if I'm wrong, but according to Christianity Jesus is going to come out of the sky send ...
  A: first of all you must understand that when Jesus return, He will appear to everybody and everybody ...
Hell5/22/2014
  Q: What proof exists for hell? In near death experiences they claim that hell is not permanent. In ...
  A: the existence of Hell cannot of course be proved; it is a matter of faith. I believe that God loves ...
Gods Spirit2/17/2014
  Q: Can a quantum fluctuation explain the existence of the universe? In a video by Gerald Schroeder I ...
  A: no quantum fluctuation can explain the existence of the universe because no quantum fluctuation ...
Am I crazy?2/5/2014
  Q: I've written you before. I think God has been speaking to me in the last year. Yet some say I'm ...
  A: I am sure that the guy who told you to be an apostole is only a lier. Forget him. Go on praying and ...
God in my life?2/1/2014
  Q: I was raised catholic then at 19 I joined a strict church. It was not a good experience, no unity, ...
  A: the Lord loves each of us infinitely and He always tries to lead us to Him, because only in ...
Comfort Zone12/27/2013
  Q: I'm a 30 years old just married guy. I once heard from a Sunday sermon talking about "comfort zone". ...
  A: i do not agree with this idea of the "confort zone". When I was young, I've been a researcher in ...
Follow up "contradiction"11/29/2013
  Q: I would be interested in learning the SPECIFIC scientific evidence you have for Christianity, as ...
  A: I think science has nothing to say about the differences between Christianity and Judaism. Such ...
Bible Contradiction?11/26/2013
  Q: I have a challenging question that you will find in a copy and paste of mine. Thank you for giving ...
  A: there is certainly a striking contradiction between Matthew and Luke about the place where Jesus ...
communion10/27/2012
  Q: How do I take communion at home with the Lord? Do I read from my Bible? If so, please tell me the ...
  A: the Lord is close to us when when we pray with faith. So pray freely with your own words and take ...
Sexual Desire7/5/2012
  Q: Okay my question is pretty much about masturbation. Is it sinful/wrong? That ,however, is not all i ...
  A: first of all I do not think that lack of masturbation increases chance of cancer. I think that ...
CHRISTIAN BELIEFS4/26/2012
  Q: I am a Charismatic Christian for over 7 years. May I know what is proof that our soul exist? Also, ...
  A: I think that faith cannot come only from logic, because to have faith in God means to trust and love ...
Crucifiction1/30/2012
  Q: I would like to ask if the death of Jesus Christ was the only sacrifice acceptable to the Father ...
  A: those who betrayed Jesus and carried out his execution were committing an horrible sin; each person ...
Existence of God1/29/2012
  Q: Please give me proof re existence of God for my information in my Bible Ministry.
sin and god time9/3/2011
  Q: i have 2 questions that i feel i have to find the answers to see im afraid of sin i know that i ...
  A: I think you should not feel guilty for every second you do not think of God. The Lord knows our ...
Is quantum physics definitively the way around God and what we know as cause and effect?8/8/2011
  Q: Marco, I am not a scientists nor a mathematician and was wondering if you could help explain ...
  A: Hawking's claims are totally absurd and incosistent. In fact, it is false that according to quantum ...
Being Human8/1/2011
  Q: What does it mean to be human?
  A: first of all let me apologize for the delay in my answer, but I couldn't use my computer in the last ...
Act of Holy Spirit today7/13/2011
  Q: How do you explain the absence of gifted people like Peter so described in Acts 5:15 &16?
  A: maybe in the beginning it was necessary to perform many miracles to spread the Word throughout the ...
Born Again6/28/2011
  Q: Can a person be "Born Again" more than once?
  A: as a catholic I do not believe that the "born again" expression is correct. Let me try to explain my ...
FALSE TESTIMONIES6/12/2011
  Q: It is seen as a common practice many Christians testify & praise God amidst gatherings – For ...
  A: God knows everything, and if they have committed some sins and have lied, He will judge them. ...
School, or Religeon?2/28/2011
  Q: Marco B, Could you give me some advice? I'm in 11th grade. I want to recite scripture but I also ...
  A: I do not think you have to memorize scripture to be a good christian. It is sufficient to read some ...
Spiritual Warfare2/23/2011
  Q: Why don't you believe in spiritual warfare? What about Eph. 6:12?
  A: I think that Eph 6:12 is only a symbolic statement about our struggle against sin; it refers to our ...
Religion2/17/2011
  Q: Is there such a thing a spiritual warfare? Are there good spirits and bad spirits?
  A: I do not think there is any warfare. There are certainly good spirits and bad spirits, but there is ...
Has the true God ever killed anyone2/3/2011
  Q: Only those in fear... bow before a killer Do you really honestly believe... that the true God has ...
  A: everybody must die, and this means that everybody is condamned to death by God, because it is God ...
weird questions1/19/2011
  Q: I want to first say that i found this website because i was considering fasting. However i have ...
  A: I do not believe in the existence of aliens. I think that a christian should not waste time thinking ...
Practicing homosexual1/5/2011
  Q: First i would just like to say that i'm a practicing Christian who's relationship with God has gone ...
Living Together Before Marriage9/19/2010
  Q: I just read a reply on living together before marriage to someone. My boyfriend and I are living in ...
  A: I do not think you should worry about rumors. Most people probably would think you have sexual ...
Tired of living in an unbelieving home8/28/2010
  Q: I have married a man that 20 years ago made a profession of faith, was discipled, has all the right ...
  A: if you left your husbund, you would certainly commit a very grave sin. You have the duty to remain ...
forgiveness8/16/2010
  Q: I Thought if you confess all sins and believe in JESUS you do not go to hell. I did not think ...
Christian Bible8/3/2010
  Q: I am troubled by the horrible punishments attributed to God in the old testament.For example killing ...
abusive Mother3/16/2010
  Q: I am writing this in an effort to gain more of a biblical perspective as to my relationship with my ...
  A: Dera Justin, I do not think that you can find any specific biblical references for children needing ...
Christian friends2/10/2010
  Q: Good afternoon Marco, I am getting married and our ceremony is not going to be a christian wedding. ...
  A: I think you can invite your chirstian friends: they may choose to come or not. Your brother in ...
Catholicism12/8/2009
  Q: what does the church have to with the idols of Jesus / Mary / Joesph??? Is it according to the word ...
  A: as a catholic I have no idols. Jesus is the Son of God and He must be worshipped; the Bible reports ...
questioning faith9/28/2009
  Q: I was born and raised a Catholic, baptized my daughters as Catholics and my oldest attends CCD at ...
  A: there are many fundamental differences between the catholic and the protestant theology. Probably ...
Converting to Islam?9/7/2009
  Q: For many years I have had an interest in Islam. My wife spent some time in Saudi Arabia and she has ...
  A: I think that if you become a moslem, you will be denying Jesus. Below I report some verses from the ...
boy sees and hear what others can hear but cannot see.8/27/2009
  Q: ok.so my friend has a young cousing around the age of 10 who seems to suffer from some sort of ...
  A: I think that the boy suffers probably of some kind of allucinations; these allucinations can be a ...
life after death8/20/2009
  Q: In Thessalonians 4:15-17 the Bible talks about how we are 'transported' up to God after we die. It ...
  A: I have read Thes. 4:15-17 and I find nothing there indicating the dead remaining in their graves ...
Angel of Death7/28/2009
  Q: I used to watch "Touched By An Angel" and I often felt sorry for the "Andrew" character, the Angel ...
  A: I have never seen "touched by an angel", and I do not understand what an angel of death should be. ...
Should I break up with my boyfriend7/6/2009
  Q: I'm at a point in my life in which, I want to live my life according to god's word. Lately, I've ...
  A: I think you must break this relation immediately because you are living in sin. I do not think this ...
MARRIAGE6/19/2009
  Q: I am now 46 years. I have been married for 22 years. Ian christian. I am blessed with 5 beatiful ...
  A: you can contact me directly to the follwing e-mail adress: cdsc4@otmail.com Your brother in ...
moderation6/5/2009
  Q: pls, what do you know about moderation in christian living.
  A: I am sorry but I do not understand what you mean with moderation. Marco PS I think that faith ...
God's Love?6/2/2009
  Q: Doesn't God love everyone? I mean...I have 2 daughters, 19 & 21 and all three of us love Adam ...
  A: I am not sure to understand you question. I think that true love can exist only between two persons ...
Reasons for God5/3/2009
  Q: I am doing a paper on evidence for and against God. My paper will be unbiased and will have both ...
Born again twice4/22/2009
  Q: This question is very troubling to me and ultimately it can only be answered by Jesus when I am done ...
  A: I am catholic, so I can only explain to you my catholic point of view, which is very different from ...
marriage4/20/2009
  Q: If someone has been together , living as a married couple, long enough to proclaim a common law ...
  A: I am not sure to understand your question. I think that basically the sacrament of marriage differs ...
Whose telling the Truth?3/29/2009
  Q: what if we were wrong and zues or allah were the only true god. what makes christianity more likely ...
  A: different religions have different histories, different teologies and different moral comandments. ...
regret3/21/2009
  Q: I once lived with a roommate who was verbally abusive to me. Every day she would scream at me and ...
  A: of course I cannot whether they will ever regret or not. Anyway I think you must forgive them and go ...
Evil2/24/2009
  Q: a noun in English is a person, place, or thing. My "Websters" lists evil as both an adj and a ...
  A: concepts are neither things nor nouns, but they are ideas. Ideas are a product of our intellect. ...
Bible Study2/22/2009
  Q: What is the foundation of Christian living?
  A: I am not sure to understand your question. I am catholic and I believe that the foundatio of ...
evil2/22/2009
  Q: why did God create evil?
  A: evil does not exist as a substantial reality, and therefore it has never been created. Evil is only ...
Salvation?2/18/2009
  Q: Well how do you know if you love GOD? How will I ever know?
  A: Jesus Himself answered thisJohn 14:15 If you love me, you will keep my commandments. John 14:21 He ...
7 years.2/15/2009
  Q: Okay well another expert on here told me that no one will go through the 7 years of tribulation,is ...
  A: I think you refer to the prophecy of Revelation or Daniel; Consider that nobody can know when the ...
Salvation.2/8/2009
  Q: Oh I get it now. Well actually I did talk to GOD last night.I was just lying in bed and looking at ...
  A: The Lord always sees us and listen to our prayers, but we often cannot perceive His Presence. ...
Bullies?2/7/2009
  Q: Well I prayed to GOD about it and they are still picking on me.Does that mean that GOD is going to ...
  A: I cannot know what God will do. Certainly God allows that many injustices happen: why? It is not ...
Question.2/2/2009
  Q: Okay well I have another question.And also,I know that this is a little off of the subject but there ...
  A: The Lord taught us to pray for our enemy and to offer the other cheek. This means that we must ...
Salvation.2/1/2009
  Q: Sorry for asking.I didn't know that would offend you,I wasn't asking who is going to be saved,I Was ...
  A: By no means you have offended me. Anyway I think you do not understand my point of view. Those who ...
Salvation.1/30/2009
  Q: Well I talked to another expert on here and he told me that it's by GOD's grace that we are ...
  A: As I already explained to you, neither you nor I have already been saved, because salvation is a ...
Internet.1/28/2009
  Q: Well the guy wants a relationship with me and I told him we can just be friends becaus eI wouldn't ...
  A: First of all, you must consider that God has given us a free will; when we or someone else commit ...
Ghosts1/24/2009
  Q: Many people in India believe ghosts of dead people can be present on earth and communicate with the ...
  A: I believe that the saints who are in heaven may appear to us, but these are very rare events. I ...
Salvation?1/21/2009
  Q: So you are saying that if you sin after you get saved then you are really not saved or do you have ...
  A: No, what I am saying is that pratically nobody in the present life is already saved, because to be ...
Some Christian Apologetics1/21/2009
  Q: I have some questions that I am hoping you can help me with. My brother lives in the midwest in a ...
  A: I think that to believe in Christ is absolutely require an inner conversion which cannot be simply ...
Am I saved or not?1/19/2009
  Q: I was thinking today and it bothered me about my salvation because I am unsure about it. I said the ...
Was I molested as well?11/30/2008
  Q: So it was normal to have sexual thoughts at six then? ANSWER: Dear Corrina, I have heard of other ...
  A: I do not think it is necessary to watch porno to have sexual thoughts. It is somehow an human ...
Am I straight and am I saved?11/28/2008
  Q: I added some to this question so read all of the way down.- I'm 13.I'm a girl.I feel that I'm ...
  A: I cannot answer such a long question. You should ask shorter questions. Anyway, as I have said, I ...
matter11/12/2008
  Q: I witnessed to someone recently about God, and he opts to believe in eternal matter. He claims that ...
2 questions11/7/2008
  Q: Marco, I have a couple of questions. One is, what is the difference between the soul and one's ...
  A: personally I don't think there are any differences between the concepts of soul and spirit. I am not ...
Am I straight?10/29/2008
  Q: But now I was just watching some lesbian porn and I was thinking about how good that would feel and ...
  A: I think that omosexuality is a perversion. So nobody is really intrinsically omosexual; he/she ...
living Christ like10/24/2008
  Q: Where can I find scriptural doctrine that we are supposed to strive to be like Christ?
  A: below you can find some verses. Matt 5:48 Be you therefore perfect, as also your heavenly Father ...
Eigth day creation10/17/2008
  Q: Genesis does the 6th day creation include humans and Adam created on the 8th day?
  A: according to Genesis, Adam was creared on the 6th day, and not on 8th day. Anyway let me say that I ...
christianity, the devil, sensing spirits and dreams.10/10/2008
  Q: when I was about 12 i repented and when i received the gift of the holy spirit, I started to hear ...
  A: I have never had any similar experiences. I am sure that such experiences have nothing to do with ...
Cloning10/6/2008
  Q: Alright... So, could you explain cloning? Do clones have souls? I'm not sure whether I am a ...
  A: souls are tracendent entities and they are created directly by God. God forbids cloning, as well as ...
proof of god9/18/2008
  Q: god wishes for us to belive in him throught faith. he also wants us to love him, if you can 'proove' ...
Atheism9/6/2008
  Q: Do you ever get rants from atheists yelling at you claiming that there is no God? It makes no sense ...
Bible6/27/2008
  Q: I know that the Bible is completely true and trustworthy. My sister, however, pointed me to a ...
  A: I believe that God inspired the authors of the Bible with the purpose to teach us the spiritual and ...
State of Flux6/19/2008
  Q: Marco, Ok, where to start I have a past of jumping from various religions back and forth and I have ...
  A: I believe the christian faith is a unique religion from many angles. In the times when peoples used ...
relationships6/11/2008
  Q: I am a divorced woman that had fallen away from the church over the years. I have found my way back ...
  A: I am catholic and I believe that every sexual relationship (including a remarriage) after a divorce ...
Coexistance of religion and science6/2/2008
  Q: my name is Logan Armstrong. For a school project I have chosen to research, and eventually answer ...
Knowing God and what He is offering5/12/2008
  Q: A friend of mine told me that he is doubting whether or not he is saved. I asked what was causing ...
  A: Only the Lord knows who are those who are saved or will be saved. I believe that salvation requires ...
Questions4/28/2008
  Q: Hey Marco B., The questions below are the exact questions that I'm dying to know. "How can I know ...
  A: here are my answers: How can I know that God exist? I think that faith cannot come only from ...
Trinity2/14/2008
  Q: I have read you answer and have found contradictions. To fully understand the life and times of ...
  A: first let me say that my understanding of the Trinity consists in a intuition (or an enlightment); ...
are you going to heaven?1/25/2008
  Q: It is clear that Jesus taught that NO modern-day xtian will enter heaven: Jesus said in Matthew ...
  A: I believe that all those who have faith in the Lord, strain to do His will. God loves us ...
doubting teens1/4/2008
  Q: I have 2 teenage boys with huge hearts,but are doubting their faith in God, most esp Jesus. This ...
  A: I am catholic and I can give you my answer about all those people who died without knowing Christ; ...
sexual orientation1/1/2008
  Q: What is your answer to sexual orientation? I am gay and also a Christian. I believe homosexual ...
  A: I firmly believe that homesexual is a grave perversion, exactly as pedophilia, sadism or masochism. ...
dna12/28/2007
  Q: someone told me that our body stops producing dna or some kind of related enzyme at about age 33. ...
  A: I think there is nothing in the Bible supporting this theory. Your brother in Christ, Marco PS I ...
God11/29/2007
  Q: What was Jesus name before incarnation, before he came to earth? I was told by biblical scholar ...
  A: humans used vocal sounds to comunicate and are used to give a name to each person. You must not ...
troubled teen11/28/2007
  Q: We are a christian family with 6 boys. I came into the marriage with 3 and so did my husband. My ...
  A: I think that sending him away would be the worst choice. Parents have the duty to try to teach their ...
babies11/12/2007
  Q: I read on this site that when a baby is being made, god put's it's spirit in the womb, if he wants ...
  A: everything is under God's control. Many sad events occur and we often do not understand why God ...
Question.10/16/2007
  Q: I'm Christian, meaning I believe in both God and Jesus and worship them, I just don't neccasarily ...
  A: Heaven is a state of the soul; it is the state of perfect inner peace, love, faith and purity. ...
New Religion8/14/2007
  Q: Can you give me the name of a new religion that I can compare with Christianity
  A: No, I cannot. your brother in Christ, Marco I think that faith cannot come only from logic, ...
Is it true?7/9/2007
  Q: I heard some people say that people who are homosexuals practice wicca or other religions ...
God's degree of omnipotence7/2/2007
  Q: How omnipotent is God? There are three main definitions of omnipotence that God could have. 1) ...
  A: I firmly believe that God is TOTALLY omnipotent. In fact, time is only a human limit and God lives ...
death as a means of survival5/25/2007
  Q: Why is it that God created living organisms that can only survive through the death of other living ...
  A: first of all let me say that the fact that some creatures appeared and died before humans is ...
Rational Proof5/22/2007
  Q: I am really interested in learning more about rational proof of the existence of God and ...
Confused.4/6/2007
  Q: I'm a girl and I was dating another girl, but I broke up with her because people have been telling ...
  A: to have sex with a person of the same sex is a grave sin. God has created humans as male and female ...
hell4/2/2007
  Q: if 1 john 4:8 says that "God is love" and when Lazarus was resurrected never spoke of an afterlife, ...
  A: I believe that Jesus founded His Chirch, the Catholic Church as a guide for christians towards the ...
A catholic calling from God2/9/2007
  Q: Being a catholic is refreshing and I am happy that God loves me. I have a calling from God to be a ...
  A: what you have written makes me think you are a true believer. I think that the age of prophets ...
Catholic spirituality2/5/2007
  Q: Hi, I am a young adult that loves my catholic roots. I am catholic not to meantion I believe in God ...
  A: I do not know much about Judaism, and so will limit myself to a few considerations. Though many ...
Blessings1/13/2007
  Q: How can you ever experience God's blessings richer? I have been struggling with finding a career job ...
  A: Jesus lived as a poor man, and He taught us to search for spiritual goods and not for earthly goods. ...
denominations/new believer12/26/2006
  Q: I am new to my belief in God and in search of alot of answers that I know will take time. Having ...
obe12/23/2006
  Q: I am a born again christian. i would like to know what you can tell me about out of body experiencs. ...
  A: I am sorry but I do not understand your question. Anyway, I think that faith cannot come only from ...
nondenominational churches12/18/2006
  Q: How does the preacher no what to preach? Do they have a preacher? What do they call him? What ...
  A: your question "How does the preacher know what to preach?" is a very important question. We could ...
How was God created11/6/2006
  Q: I'm currently writing about evolution vs "intelligent design", and find that when Christians say ...
  A: the fact that God is eternal and He has never been created cannot be proved by science because it is ...
Email9/28/2006
  Q: I'm interested in doctrine and all that but Im more interested in what works. So speak to me like ...
  A: my faith gives me certainly a great sense of inner peace and a deep joy. My faith is based on many ...
Pope visits Auschwitz5/31/2006
  Q: The Pope visits Poland's Auschwitz death camp and asks two questions, "God, why did you remain ...
  A: these are very important questions and I think that everybody must try to find a personal answer. I ...
Faith3/5/2006
  Q: I read the bible. The bible says that I have no faith in God. That's why I can't get a job for 2 ...
  A: God loves you infinitely; God has created all of us out of love. He desires our happiness and He ...
existence of the soul1/1/2006
  Q: Go on then - how can you scientifically prove the existence of the soul? Thanks.
Eve and First Sin1/1/2006
  Q: Hey there. I am a little confused by the concept of Eve's temptation and 'first sin' in Genesis. ...
  A: the sin of Adam and Eve consists in the lack of trust in God and in the desire to become like God, ...
Bible as authority1/1/2006
  Q: Hey, I'm an expert on this site, and I'm not sure where to proceed on a question I received from a ...
  A: I can give you my usual answers about this subject. How can I know that God exist? How can I know ...
Phantasy of Christ10/18/2005
  Q: I really do not know if this is the correct place to ask this question but if you can not answer ...
  A: I am sorry, but I know nothing about this. Your brother in Christ, Marco PS. I am a physicist and ...
The Soul9/7/2005
  Q: I'm interested in hearing more about your "scientific proof of the existence of the soul." Could you ...
physics6/27/2005
  Q: I have some questions that I'm seeking some answers to. I'm trying to get as many opinions and ...
  A: I answer only questions about faith. I have not time to answer other questions. However, I would ...
science and religion..5/17/2005
  Q: That you are a scientist and a christian sparked my interest... How is it possible to be a man of ...
  A: first of all I do not believe that the world was created 2000 years ago. In fact, I am catholic and ...
another couple of questions3/18/2005
  Q: I really liked your answer but have a couple more Number one...how did the earth get populated from ...
  A: marriage between brothers is now forbidden, but this was not forbidden in the beginning. The ...
child suffering3/17/2005
  Q: I believe in God and am a Christian. I try to never question God's ways but I am a lover of ...
  A: I am a father of four children and I love all children with all my heart. I think that every abuse ...
God12/21/2004
  Q: My name is Amanda. I am a christian and always have been. Now I believe in God's existence but I'm ...
  A: I am a christian scientist and I can give you a scientific discussion about the existence of God and ...
Why the Christianity and not other religions11/21/2004
  Q: I am interested in knowing why one should pick the Bible to put their faith in and not other ...
comparison of Christian denominational beliefs11/16/2004
  Q: 1. I've been searching for a chart comparing the basic doctrinal beliefs and differences of as many ...
  A: I think it is better to answer your question in the reverse order, from the last ones to the first ...
why does hell exist11/12/2004
  Q: I'm very interested to know the answer to the question "why does hell exist?" There's a lot of ...
  A: God is all knowing and He knows since the begining who are those who will go to heaven and those who ...
Christianity and Science11/9/2004
  Q: Faith versus reason and rationality versus faith seems to be a current cultural topic. Does any ...
  A: “Science finds God”, is a recent tittle appeared on the cover of Newsweek. The author of the article ...
Jesus10/23/2004
  Q: Who was Jesus and what is His mission to the world?
  A: Jesus is the Son of God and His mission is to save us from our sinful existence and lead us to a ...
Creation of mater7/7/2004
  Q: What is the relationship of Genesis 1 to the physical nature of mater and how and how it came about
  A: I do not think that the Genesis is to be interpreted literally and I think that in the beginning God ...
repeated6/1/2004
  Q: do you know of any other repeated names in the Bible? example: Moses, Moses-exodus 3:4, Adraham, ...
  A: I am sorry by I know nothing about repeated names in the Bible. Yours in Christ, Marco PS I would ...
Jesus4/20/2004
  Q: I have a boyfriend of 2 years who considers himself to have faith, and he believes in God, but he ...
  A: I can suggest to you some considerations. In the times when peoples used to worship many gods, ...
love2/20/2004
  Q: Few Christians believe that God is a "person" in form. He is a presence, spirit, force, etc. So, ...
  A: all christians believe that God is three Persons, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. This is ...

All Questions in This Category

Christianity -- Christian Living

Marco B.

Top Expert on this page