Christianity -- Christian Living/Questions Answered by Expert Graig Yarbrough

SubjectDate Asked
Can you reconcile two opposing concepts for me?9/23/2016
  Q: The last 23+ years have increasingly been a living hell. I say it started in 1993 but looking back I ...
  A: I'm gong to send this to you right away. I feel your sense of frustration and urgency. I want you ...
race mixing?11/2/2015
  Q: my name is ana. I am 26 years old. my mother is euroasian and my father is European. my father ...
  A: No, there is no prohibition in Christianity, that I know of about mixing race. That has always ...
can Jesus fly?6/7/2013
  Q: My mother says Jesus can fly, but I say he doesn't need to because He's God and is everywhere at ...
  A: As far as I know, there is no recorded history of Him ever doing that. He did walk on water so I ...
How do I know this is the real religion?5/26/2013
  Q: There are so many religions and beliefs. How can we/I be certain Christianity and God is the right ...
  A: No person can know anything absolutely. We can know enough to provide a degree of certainty. That ...
Demons4/29/2013
  Q: If their is a demons present in church. And the people or not really aware of what's going on what ...
  A: Eunita, It is my understanding that demons are spiritual. They only have the power that people give ...
New Christian2/5/2013
  Q: I am born again Christian, as of about 1 1/2 ago. I feel I have grown in my relationship with Jesus ...
  A: letís begin here. Feelings are the bodyís reaction to a thought or thought process. The meaning we ...
Truths of God12/9/2012
  Q: Graig, I loved your answer on marriage, and I see where you say you have a gift to see things ...
  A: Your first point depends on how you understand salvation. Does it involve following a few steps and ...
marriage12/1/2012
  Q: Hey, I like talking to someone who has a different perspective. So try out your hand on marriage. ...
  A: In my opinion, marriage is an agreement between two people, and for me it is between a man and a ...
Hi11/10/2012
  Q: Who started Christianity? How many and what are the types of Christanity? Title of holy person? ...
  A: Christianity started with the life of Christ and continued down through the centuries as people ...
souls and unpardonable sin6/8/2012
  Q: I was saved when I was 11 years old, and though I've sinned, I've never stopped believing in Jesus ...
  A: Chris, I have run into this situation before. I will freely share with you my understanding of it. ...
I just can't believe in God. I really want to, but I feel like I can't.3/17/2012
  Q: I am 14 and have lived in an atheist family all my life. I go to a Christian youth group and have ...
  A: From your note to me, I'm having trouble understanding what you mean by believing. Do you mean,you ...
Books about magic?3/10/2012
  Q: I'm 12 years old and I love books that have magic in them. but I've been wondering if its sinful for ...
  A: I see nothing wrong with magic. It is a wonderful world full of surprises. It also help explain how ...
i need help to nelp others2/7/2012
  Q: my school is not nise i just want the teens to meet God .we allready have bible study which they ...
  A: I would say to make the Bible contemporary. Find out how to make it pertinent to today. You must ...
Sex before Marriage2/2/2012
  Q: I read over some of your response to other questions that you answer for other people, and I was ...
  A: I understand that you do not know what to do. Letís start here. God is not ever going to leave ...
Thanks giving for Unsaved1/29/2012
  Q: It is common among Christians to conduct Thanks-giving services for the loved ones departed with the ...
  A: Perhaps it could be. Does anyone else besides the person know whether they are saved or not? ...
Rapture Ready?1/21/2012
  Q: Is that true that in USA always steps are taken to engage one non Christian as a Pilot in airlines ...
  A: I have never heard of airlines putting a non-Christian in a plane in case of the Rapture. Nihal, ...
Methodist attending Church of God1/20/2012
  Q: I grew up in the Methodist Church but never really understood the beliefs. As a matter of fact I ...
  A: I have been to both kinds of churches. I understand the Pentecostal movement. They believe you must ...
Is emotionalism always wrong?12/23/2011
  Q: Now I know that emotionalism is usually high condemned among many Christians. And I can see why. ...
  A: The fact is that our feelings are representative of our thought processes. Each thought or group of ...
Christianity12/14/2011
  Q: Few of us "Born Again" Christians in the local church are reluctant to accept Communion from the ...
  A: This one is difficult for me. That is because I see Communion as a group ceremony in which we are ...
my soul9/26/2011
  Q: Mr. Yarbrough, Hello. My name is Alex and I have been a Christian my whole life. I have tried to ...
  A: I understand where you are because I have been there. The Spirit is always leading us toward life ...
Demons8/27/2011
  Q: In the New Testament books Jesus exorcised many evil spirits. 1) Are these the demons that fell with ...
  A: Lets look at this subject this way. Since there is only one God Who is everything, there is only ...
Sabbath Day8/9/2011
  Q: Are we as Christians suppose to observe the Sabbath Day? If not where does it say not ...
  A: Are you familiar with this group of verses? Mark 2:23-27 23 one Sabbath He was going along ...
Being Human8/1/2011
  Q: What does it mean to be human?
  A: Amelia, I love this question because I get the opportunity to share what I have learned and what my ...
Act of Holy Spirit today7/13/2011
  Q: How do you explain the absence of gifted people like Peter so described in Acts 5:15 &16?
  A: I think the key to these two passages is that Peter walked with Jesus and He "got it." He ...
Homeless6/30/2011
  Q: Can you pray that God make changes in my life so that I can get back to serving him
  A: I'll be glad to do that. You need some information to go along with that. God cannot do for you ...
Bride of Christ6/26/2011
  Q: Which is bride the of Christ, The new Testament Church or the New Jerusalem?
  A: No scripture actually says this, The Church would be the Bride of Christ. These verses are often ...
truth6/20/2011
  Q: Craig,I have a few questions for you.First do you know the real name of the Son of God?,do you use ...
  A: I like questions like this. They are fun to answer. I will give you my understanding of them. The ...
FALSE TESTIMONIES6/12/2011
  Q: It is seen as a common practice many Christians testify & praise God amidst gatherings Ė For ...
  A: Iím going to do this a bit differently than you might expect. Iím going to give you my ...
relationships and religion5/10/2011
  Q: I have (had) a boyfriend that is extremely religious. He is a lay reader, youth representative for ...
  A: This is often a very serious problem because of the depth of commitment some people have with their ...
christianity5/1/2011
  Q: In St. Augustineís life, what is Tolle Lege (Tolle Legethe) referring to and how does it affect ...
  A: The internet is a wonderful source for research. I did not know the answer "off the top of my head," ...
Using cartoon animals to convey the Gospel3/11/2011
  Q: I'm an artist-it is appropriate to have cartoon animals conveying the Gospel to kids? it is okay to ...
  A: I always like to measure what I do by the character of God because I am an expression of HIM. For ...
teenage trap3/9/2011
  Q: Look, I call myself a 16 year old female pre-adult, though perhaps now I've already become fully a ...
  A: You seem like a very smart girl so I will give you some info that I believe you can handle. I ...
salvation2/14/2011
  Q: What do know about the Apostolic doctrine? Is it necessary to receive the Holy Spirit speaking in ...
  A: The Apostolic Doctrine is essentially the doctrine the apostles taught right after Jesus death and ...
Restitution2/9/2011
  Q: If I am a born again Christian and spiritually I am justified before God, but I notice that some ...
  A: Being a Christian is a process. Be patient with yourself. You become Christ-like in proportion to ...
No more prophets?2/2/2011
  Q: Further to our discussion Graig....Your answer below. and my rebuttal. Hi Bar, Very good. I get ...
  A: Bar, You and I both know that here Paul is speaking to the Corinthians. They had special problems ...
Need advice1/28/2011
  Q: I am a 23 year old guy and I attend lsu and I am dating a woman that lives in texas. I would really ...
  A: When you are comfortable with something you do not need to force it one someone. You realize that ...
No more prophets?1/23/2011
  Q: In one or your replies you stated.... {quote} In Jesus, we see this happening, and because of Him it ...
  A: Good point. Iím not sure where you got that quote from so I do not know the context. Context is ...
Military?1/18/2011
  Q: I have been thinking about joining the military. What does Christianity say about the military? ...
  A: Antonio, As far as I can tell, there is not prohibition to joining the military. I know of nothing ...
Mates12/30/2010
  Q: I am single and want to know what are realistic expectations from a man of God in order to place him ...
  A: The key to being a Christian is understanding who you are, who Jesus was (is), what he was doing ...
use of oil in church activities10/27/2010
  Q: Peace and Blessings to you, Graig Yarbrough - the church that I am a member of is going through a ...
  A: The use of oil in praying for others is symbolic of what is really happening. Perhaps those using ...
How can I believe God loves me10/22/2010
  Q: I am missing my son so much. I have been abused, persecuted, had so many lies told about me, I am ...
  A: I donít usually start out this way, but in your case, I am going to. That is because you need to ...
Defining the Sin of Homosexuality9/12/2010
  Q: What part of homosexuality is sinful? Is simply being homosexual a sin? Is it only the sexual act of ...
  A: Letís start here. The definition of the Greek word hamartano (sin) is ďto miss the markĒ (and so ...
Help9/11/2010
  Q: I was filled with the spirit 9 years ago... I walked for a while in the light but then got wrapped ...
  A: My dear, you can relax. If you are a part of God, how can you be taken away from God? Can God ...
hello8/10/2010
  Q: is it biblical for christian ladies to put on ear-rings,dress like men,expose their hairs in church?
  A: Of course it is. God's plan is to have two distinct sexes so there is a diffrence. In that ...
Pastor's authority7/2/2010
  Q: I have been attending a General Baptist Church for several years, and in that time it has undergone ...
  A: Church started as groups of people gathering after Christ left them in his physical form. Over ...
married5/23/2010
  Q: I'm having a matter with my nieghbor's they are saying that if you live with someone and have sex ...
  A: Marriage is something a man and a woman does publicly, in front of others as a witness. Common Law ...
am I pushing my husband away with the "Word"4/26/2010
  Q: My husband has been reading the word, praying, worshiping the Lord for over 3 years. Then Feb 12, ...
  A: Letís go over some basics here. Two people are in a relationship by choice. They remain that way ...
impure thoughts4/8/2010
  Q: I know that it is wrong to have sexual thoughts even if you are not acting them on because ...
  A: I have to be honest with you and share what I know. Other wise I would not be true to myself and I ...
Caught in Life3/1/2010
  Q: In Proverbs it says repeatedly to seek advice (Proverbs 12:15- The way of a fool seems right to ...
  A: I do have a bit of expertise in this area. Is it your need to "pursue God in a deeper sense," what ...
about the creator of the world12/30/2009
  Q: sir my husband s christian,due to my father in law's wish i took baptism,but i cleared that i thnk ...
  A: I'll share with you how I look at all this. There is only One God, One Force, One Intelligence. ...
biblical jesus...10/23/2009
  Q: I have read through the bible and recently re-read through the New Testament. I think Jesus brings ...
  A: I really believe that the reason most churches do not talk about being peacemakers is because they ...
Promised Land9/9/2009
  Q: I understand that only Caleb and Joshua entered the promised land with their families as the rest of ...
  A: Look at this section very carefully. Num 17:2 2 Speak to the Israelites and get from them rods or ...
repeated sin8/20/2009
  Q: I have a bad food habit and I know it is a sin. I ask the Lord for help and assistance and ask ...
  A: Letís begin this way. Sins are the symptom of a deeper problem called sin. The Greek word for sin ...
Unity8/19/2009
  Q: Since Christ is in us and we are in Christ. Can we say that we are one with him? 2. Since Jesus and ...
  A: It is no accident that you are asking these questions. That is how God works. As the truth causes ...
Heirs8/17/2009
  Q: Can you please let me know what is 'heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ,' Romans 8:17. What do we ...
  A: What a brilliant question! This is really a key question, the answer of which, gives us a glimpse ...
Where do you draw the line?8/13/2009
  Q: I have a question. My wife is on a "prayer chain" which I think is great. You don't see many of ...
  A: Letís go at this a bit differently. Letís break the patter of expectation. Sometimes it is a good ...
Wishes8/11/2009
  Q: So first I'll just say I really really want to get on the gymnastics competition team at my club, ...
  A: Letís start right here. God is not angry with you ever. He does not see what you do. He only sees ...
Seeking Jesus and heaven8/5/2009
  Q: Only through Jesus I can connect to God and be saved. John 6:37 says "All that the Father gives me ...
  A: Do you not see that when you accept Jesus, you accept the life what was in Him as the Bible ...
marriage7/31/2009
  Q: My wife cheated on me repeatedly over the course of eight years. I finally was able to get a ...
  A: From Godís standpoint, He doesnít look at behavior. He only looks at who you are. If the life of ...
God's plan for me?7/24/2009
  Q: I really don't know what God's plan for me is. I can't control myself from sinning the same thing ...
  A: Joo, there is a great awakening going on now in the earth. You are part of that. You want more ...
To be a true Child of God and Christian6/16/2009
  Q: I have one of the greatest motivation to serve God but I have to be honest with God. I don't have ...
  A: Letís start here. God choose you. You did not choose Him. That gets very complicated but rest ...
moderation6/5/2009
  Q: pls, what do you know about moderation in christian living.
  A: To my knowledge, the Bible is the result of a continuous dialogue between man and his Creator down ...
Christian Husband5/29/2009
  Q: I have been with my husband for 14 years married 4. He is now a reborn Christian. He is the ...
  A: Iíll begin my note this way. The Bible is a historical document that provides a running dialogue ...
angels or demons5/19/2009
  Q: my 8 year old daughter has been seeing her deceased great-grandfather. he stands in the doorway of ...
  A: Great question. Iíll start this way. Jesus recognized that he was God in man. If you look at His ...
Re Hebrews4/27/2009
  Q: Reading Hebrews Chapter 7 would you say tithing is done away with in the New Testament. Thank you
  A: I see the Bible as a dialog between God and man in which God is sharing the principles that lead to ...
Pre-marital cohibition and sex4/17/2009
  Q: My girlfriend and I have been together for a year, and are both Christian. One of the biggest ...
  A: Letís start here. God is love. That is, He is that which is always seeking and working to enhance ...
how to live3/21/2009
  Q: I have several questions for you. I have been struggling recently on the subject of how to live as ...
  A: I understand your frustration. You are caught up in what we call ďlegalismĒ and it is causing you ...
Christian guidance / counseling1/23/2009
  Q: I am recovering from a fracture going on more than four months. It has started to take it's toll on ...
  A: You made this statement. ďI truly feel "we need help". God has his way of letting me {us} know.Ē I ...
Some Christian Apologetics1/21/2009
  Q: I have some questions that I am hoping you can help me with. My brother lives in the midwest in a ...
  A: This is an excellent letter. I will share my wisdom on this subject with you. Where we disagree or ...
Christianity and homosexuality1/13/2009
  Q: My parents have recently become born again Christians, and although i am happy for them. i have a ...
  A: I've thought a lot about how to answer this. I believe this is the best way to go about it. My ...
playing video games involving killing12/21/2008
  Q: My two sons are Christian young men and they are into video war games that involve alot of killing ...
  A: If Jesus was here in the physical today and you asked Him what is most important, I believe He would ...
adultry/lust and masturbation11/29/2008
  Q: Firstly I would like to say I come from a christian background, tho I do not think chosing one type ...
  A: Letís start here. There is a principle that is expressed in a number of ways. ďYou get more of what ...
why does God............11/8/2008
  Q: Why hasn't God ever healed an amputee by growing their limb back?
  A: This is an excellent question. The answer to this is very simple if you know some reality about the ...
Am I a lesbian now.10/31/2008
  Q: But now I was just watching some lesbian porn and I was thinking about how good that would feel and ...
  A: We human beings are natural givers. If we are free of all our negative blocks, we will give ...
miracles9/23/2008
  Q: Can a non christian(or a false teacher) perform a miracle in Jesus' name
  A: IF a person performs a miracle in Jesus Name, they are saying that they understand that the power ...
Starting again9/1/2008
  Q: I've searched the net for some answers before deciding to try this site. I've asked various health ...
  A: Iím going to answer this differently and I will use some concepts that may seem strange to you. Iím ...
life8/25/2008
  Q: i made a major move in my life. will i be ok. im stepping out on faith alone!
  A: I would all depend on what you are having faith in. I will say that life does support adventurers. ...
stuff8/12/2008
  Q: yeah so I've always embraced god and such. but I've been struggling with some emotional stuff ...
  A: It really doesn't matter what you say; it is what you feel when you say it. If you feel good about ...
I'm just ignorant8/11/2008
  Q: I must admit I have given a lot of thought to God, and although I was never brought up with a ...
  A: I can understand your consternation. Much of what you see from the outside does not make any ...
What happens when we die?6/16/2008
  Q: I never really thought about this until recently. My aunt passed away from cancer. Then my uncle her ...
  A: What an excellent question! Iím not sure anyone knows the exact answer. Some like your Uncle ...
Marriage6/12/2008
  Q: I don't know where else to turn. I have been married for a year and a half...two years in September. ...
  A: First, you must understand that God always forgives. Also, understand that we live in a universe ...
backslidden5/2/2008
  Q: when i was 20 i was baptized at my small church and belive that i truly was born again. i changed my ...
  A: Iím going to be different here. Iím going to share the best that I know. Open your mind a bit and ...
House of Israel4/30/2008
  Q: Why does Jesus send his disciples to mission exclusively in Israel (Matthew 10)? I thought Jesus ...
  A: The verse you are talking about is Matthew 28:19. Matt 28:19 19 Go then and make disciples of all ...
Sports4/18/2008
  Q: Is it okay for a Christian to engage in sports/watch sports on television? I see no problem with ...
  A: It is ok to watch sports on TV. If you enjoy it, do it. To love the world means to place your ...
God4/9/2008
  Q: i have a question. why doesn't God stop bad things from happening? i mean, he knows when we're gonna ...
  A: I really like questions like this. I can tell that you want to know why rather than just accept ...
Depression2/28/2008
  Q: I got salvation and wished everyone the world did that but when i didn't realize it i got a serious ...
  A: I understand how you feel. Iíve been there. Listen very carefully to what I am about to say. God ...
sexual orientation1/1/2008
  Q: What is your answer to sexual orientation? I am gay and also a Christian. I believe homosexual ...
  A: I am going to be straight with you. I am going to give it to you the way I understand it. Of ...
Christians pushing Christians12/31/2007
  Q: My husband and I are in our 40's and are both baptised Christians and chose to do so when our hearts ...
  A: I understand the position you are in. I have experienced this myself. The truth is our ...
Acts 20:3511/23/2007
  Q: Why did Paul say that Jesus said it is better to give than to receive but it is not found in the ...
  A: I think you hit it on the head. Paul was implying that Jesus inferred it many times when he was ...
check11/11/2007
  Q: can i please ask why thew Jahovas witness' are listed ubder Christianity! this is a mistake and ...
  A: Iím not sure I can answer that question. I would think that it is because they do mention Christ in ...
God10/25/2007
  Q: Do you believe that God chooses who gets saved? I don't know if I do or not, but it seems like he ...
  A: You have asked some very interesting questions. The fact that you are asking me about this, means ...
Conversed with God10/24/2007
  Q: Graig I have a curious question? I'm trying to think what other people/prophets spoke/conversed with ...
  A: I can think of a few. Adam and Eve did. Abraham did. Paul did. Jesus did. Noah did. Many ...
help10/23/2007
  Q: Throughout this year, i can admit i feel a lot closer to god than i ever did. there are some things ...
  A: Jesus spent his whole physical existence getting you to see who you are in relation to who God is. ...
Depression and suicide thoughts10/21/2007
  Q: I was baptised in 1989 and for a while i felt Gods spirit and purpose. But since then i have fallen ...
  A: I have some great news for you. Suppose your relationship to God was built on His trustworthiness ...
marrige9/4/2007
  Q: I was wondering if I could take up some of your time. My name is Andrea and I am 20yrs. old. My ...
  A: First always remember that God always acts out of love. He will always act toward you in such a way ...
Please help!8/25/2007
  Q: I have been having a "friendly" debate on homosexuality on a board online, I have always been taught ...
  A: The word sin means to ďmiss the mark.Ē It literally means not being all that you can be. No law ...
I am starting to believe I just believe in God because I was brainwashed!8/20/2007
  Q: I have been researching many things that lead me to a conclusion of brain washing scare tatics in ...
  A: I can see how you would come to that conclusion. Many churches today, not understanding what is ...
is it in the bible (king james Version)8/14/2007
  Q: ok here it is. I know that so far we have been living in sin me and my fiance but we are now making ...
  A: I know of no place in the Bible that specifically says how you are supposed to get married. In my ...
WHAT WAS THE REASON IN THE BIBLE FOR GOD CHANGING HIS MIND AND ALLOWING US TO EAT MEAT4/23/2007
  Q: WHAT WAS THE REASON IN THE BIBLE FOR GOD CHANGING HIS MIND AND ALLOWING US TO EAT MEAT
  A: Actually, the children of Israel were always allowed to eat meat. They just couldnít certain kinds. ...
lust1/27/2007
  Q: is it wrong to look at women sexually if you are not married and are a teenager and the woman/girl ...
  A: Iíll call you John. I have some good news for you. God doesnít look at what you do. He looks at ...
Help1/2/2007
  Q: I have been a christian for 6 years now and through the years, there are ups and downs in my walk. ...
  A: Man can I identify with you! Iíve been there before. What I would like for you to do is sincerely ...
day of worship12/14/2006
  Q: I'm concerned about the proper day of worship. Is Saturday or Sunday the day the Lord our Jesus ...
  A: You can worship God any day you choose. Of course many are going on Saturday and/or Sunday. I'm ...
feel unappreciated12/13/2006
  Q: i undestand you. but why do i feel like people are being justified of eating sin knowing the truth. ...
  A: It may be that they just don't know. Each of us must travel the path that we choose. Some are ...
Why?12/3/2006
  Q: Yes please tell me more.I am 42 and I have been a Christian for 3 years. I am really struggling with ...
  A: Very good! You have a lot of courage. It is part of the real you inside wanting to get out. From ...
God in other cultures11/23/2006
  Q: How will people that never hear about God and Jesus be judged? Although there are many missionaries ...
  A: Very good question! My understanding is that there is only one God. In fact there is only God. ...
Feeling Guilty about Doubts11/9/2006
  Q: I am a Christian but sometimes I find myself doubting in times of trouble. I am having some health ...
  A: I can fully identify with your feelings. I, too, have had the same feelings. As you begin to look ...
Abrahamic Covenant10/27/2006
  Q: In Genesis 15, it appears to me that Abraham did not walk through the animal sacrifice, only God. ...
  A: It might be that Godís agreements are adequate for the level that He is dealing with at the time. ...
suicide10/8/2006
  Q: my name is Sandra and i live in Missouri. I really don't even know where to begin. I am 41 and ...
  A: Iím just going to start by telling you who you are. Then I am going to give you some important ...
Living togther before marriage.9/26/2006
  Q: We have to write a paper on a subject that different generations disagree apon. I choose to write ...
  A: I think the main reason is that societies tend to swing from one moral side to the other over a ...
I Miss Someone So Much!9/4/2006
  Q: God blessed me with a great teacher who understood me very well and strengthed my faith too. He ...
  A: I believe what God is teaching you is that you should not have a hole in your heart. That is why ...
Love of God!8/16/2006
  Q: Ref: Romans 8:35-39 The above part of scripture suggest that we will never lose the love of God no ...
  A: I think this is one of the most important questions you can ask. I am going to answer you in a way ...
should i?8/14/2006
  Q: im a girl who likes to draw anime, but im not a big fan of watchin it. i dont really think animes ...
  A: I do not think it is evil unless you think it is. You must determine that. I am not familiar with ...
Help Please6/22/2006
  Q: I am really interested in converting to Christianity because that is what my husbands religion is, ...
  A: Christianity, of course comes from Christ. The Bible is the historical record of the evolution of ...
Watching sports5/26/2006
  Q: Recently I was listening to Bible study, and a caller asked if it was 'wrong' to watch movies, ...
  A: I am going to share with you what I know about these things. I will leave it up to as to how you ...
Unique...1/22/2006
  Q: What say you on man's spirit, soul, and body?
  A: God is One. He is that all existing, all powerful, all potential One. He is everything. There is ...
Glorifying God1/19/2006
  Q: The Bible says that we are to glorify God in everything that we do. If this is the case, is it a sin ...
  A: If the Bible tells you to do something, does it not see logical that you would have the power to do ...
Eve and the First Sin1/1/2006
  Q: Hey there. I am a little confused by the concept of Eve's temptation and 'first sin' in Genesis. ...
  A: I really like your question. It tells me that you are thinking and that is always good when you ...
help me find a scripture9/2/2005
  Q: A friend is having a hard time letting go of a past relationship. She knows that this person does ...
  A: Jannae, Thanks so much for the opportunity to share what I know about these things. I do not look ...
God's Involvement9/1/2005
  Q: Given that my belief is strong I am perplexed, however, in how God goes about it and what the ...
  A: What a fascinating question. To answer it, I will have to present things in a slightly different ...
Christian Living8/7/2005
  Q: I am contacting you because I have a concern that needs attention from an expert, such as yourself. ...
  A: I appreciate your concern. You have a deep seated conviction to doing what is right. I admire ...
Being a Christian, NOT a Republican!!6/29/2005
  Q: I am a born-again Christian. Jesus is my personal saviour. But politicaly, I am a progressive and a ...
  A: James, I like this letter. I think you are on the cusp of something that is terribly wrong in ...
spiritual gifts6/9/2005
  Q: I would like to know how i can strenthen my spiritual gifts. I believe my strongest gifts are (not ...
  A: I love this question and I'm deeply grateful for the opportunity to say what I know about it. I am ...
Possibly an odd question4/25/2005
  Q: I am a new Christian and I am trying to do things as I think God would want me to. I understand I ...
  A: Since I do not know your name, I will refer to you as New. First I will apologize for this taking ...
" I have been married to my...3/24/2005
  Q: " I have been married to my husband for 16 years. His family has always been Baptist. My family has ...
  A: Tammy, first I want to tell you that you are a very precious soul. You have so much worth that you ...
Dear Graig: I was just...2/1/2005
  Q: I was just wondering what your thoughts where on the Bible codes. Real or fake. Thanks.
  A: Taylor, what a fascinating question? Actually, the Bible is filled with code. I understand the ...
christianity vs world1/4/2005
  Q: i followed james 5:16 and was cast out of the church and into jail and now condemned by society. ...
  A: What tremendous questions! I can tell you are thinking. I am gong to answer your questions by ...
Jesus10/23/2004
  Q: Who was Jesus and what is His mission to the world?
  A: I°¶m glad you asked this question. The answer is one that the whole worlds needs and one that gives ...
Canon9/18/2004
  Q: Can you help me understand why certain Gospels were canonized and others were rejected?
  A: This is an excellent question and one that I think is very important now. First, a quick note to ...
Church attendance8/27/2004
  Q: Graig, Jesus is my Lord and Saviour and I pray in his name with every prayer. I gave myself to Jesus ...
  A: If you look at the history of the church, you will find that is really started as a gathering of ...
Very sad.8/13/2004
  Q: I am a 25-year-old who sometimes wonders why we all continue to go through the motions. Let me ...
  A: I can tell that you are a sensitive woman. You are very aware of what is going on in the world. I ...
tattoos7/15/2004
  Q: is there any reference to tattoos in the bible, and what is your opinion on christians getting ...
  A: Very good question. Shane, I know of no place in the Bible were tattoos are mentioned. As to the ...
bible7/1/2004
  Q: I have asked several questions recently,and people have quoted different scriptures, and I have also ...
  A: I like your questions. You have an inquisitive mind and that is good. It is good to get these ...
-3/25/2004
  Q: recently my fellow Christian friend asked me 2 questions which I am unable to give her a ...
  A: First some basics. I see the Bible as a historical document in which we see how God has related to ...

All Questions in This Category

Christianity -- Christian Living

Graig Yarbrough

Top Expert on this page