Christianity -- Christian Living/Questions Answered by Expert Paul E

SubjectDate Asked
forgivness of ones mother, daughter against mother3/3/2015
  Q: since I was 7 I would put myself to sleep on the hope that when I woke she would be dead. My ...
  A: I'm so sorry u have gone through such a wretched life, an when u finally found happiness, to have it ...
seperate4/28/2014
  Q: Recently I overheard someone saying that he lived with his girlfriend and things went wrong because ...
  A: Not at all Lauren, he obviously experienced the conviction of the Holy Spirit an realised he wasn't ...
Life after we die8/11/2013
  Q: I seem really lost at the minute. I go to church but l know that I do not understand the 1st & 2nd ...
  A: Well Frank, it sounds like you gotta lot more than the 1st and 2nd resurrections to worry about, ...
Halloween Costume Morals12/7/2012
  Q: I'm a man and I want to know if it's biblically acceptable for me to dress as a lady for Halloween ...
  A: Well Nicky, I think u know the answer to your own question................ I also think you need to ...
Arts/sexuality7/24/2012
  Q: So, I like drawing the human body as is beutiful. Now, if an image has the privates concealed, is ...
  A: This question has nothing to do with Christianity. as it is not asked as one....... Its more like a ...
Upcoming marriage, but my fiance is not a virgin.7/17/2012
  Q: My fiance and I have been together for 3 years. I am a virgin, but he has been with three girls ...
  A: apologies for not replying sooner, ur question required a lot of thought. You are clearly not ready ...
love6/20/2012
  Q: Growing up I had two very strict, very harsh parents who punished me for the slightest infraction or ...
  A: How Can I Experience God’s Love and Forgiveness? Written by Helen Grace Lescheid Life gets ...
Bride of Christ6/26/2011
  Q: Which is bride the of Christ, The new Testament Church or the New Jerusalem?
  A: I think you might be a bit confused; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bride_of_Christ ...
FALSE TESTIMONIES6/12/2011
  Q: It is seen as a common practice many Christians testify & praise God amidst gatherings – For ...
  A: Q. "It is seen as a common practice many Christians testify & praise God amidst gatherings". A. ...
sin5/11/2011
  Q: I have one simple question. I want to get a tattoo of a cross with the name of jesus across the ...
  A: you ask the question as if you already know the answer, so why do you want to "justify" it to ...
communion/church member4/22/2011
  Q: I have recently been told by a long serving Christian person that to be able to participate in ...
  A: Sorry for the delay in replying, this person is clearly displaying a "religious spirit". They had no ...
My life3/12/2011
  Q: I've been really spiritual for most of my life. I'm a very optimistic person and tend to dream very ...
  A: Well Melissa. I have thought long and hard about this one, as your questions are very thought ...
Roller Coaster Ride with God?12/24/2010
  Q: I am going to ask you kind of a personal question about God because I am not very close to the ...
  A: Aplogies for the delay, as I have been busy over Christmas. I'm sorry to hear u are going thro this ...
asking about the missing O's10/14/2010
  Q: Ok so I asked this already but the site expert I asked rejected the question and then a voluntary ...
  A: Well Matthew, the reason I sent it to the question pool was because I didnt have sufficient ...
Homework Question3/25/2010
  Q: I am not familiar with the term "homework question" in a spiritual sense. Can you tell me what it ...
  A: "Can you provide scripture references which shows how a person can surrender his life to God (the ...
QUESTION ON SEX12/21/2009
  Q: As a christian i felt like my marrige is wrong because when ever me n my husband had sex we use the ...
  A: you mite find this site useful. Please read and study it carefully. http://christiannymphos.org/ ...
Sexual Thoughts12/5/2009
  Q: ... I am a born again believer. I was in a relationship with a girl for 8 months. We made sex many ...
  A: Please read these words carefully, then say them to yourself and look for the change that you will ...
Heirs8/17/2009
  Q: Can you please let me know what is 'heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ,' Romans 8:17. What do we ...
  A: This should help u.(edited) “Heir of God” ...
universe and God3/16/2009
  Q: I have a few friends believe in universe will bless them, I think when they believe and talk to ...
  A: Well Lucy, the first thing is, as you are such a new Christian, that you cannot expect to have all ...
sexual orientation1/1/2008
  Q: What is your answer to sexual orientation? I am gay and also a Christian. I believe homosexual ...
  A: Well Allen, you sure ask a lot of questions, for which you seem to think that god is to blame, and ...
Prophet Muhammed in BIble2/5/2007
  Q: looks like you dont know the answer. Anyway thanks rg ahmedDear Sir, With due respect I wish to ...
  A: The answer is no, though u no doubt would like to believe there is, so u can promote "islamism", ...
HElp1/2/2007
  Q: I have been a christian for 6 years now and through the years, there are ups and downs in my walk. ...
  A: sorry to hear ur in such a bad way way spiritualy. Any way, the good news is, Jesus Christ can set u ...
I hate God12/7/2006
  Q: I just wanna ask you what have God done to people (except the shit in the bible) in order to recieve ...
  A: u are very angry with God, and also yourself, u seek to get revenge on those who have wronged you ...
Email 19/28/2006
  Q: I'm interested in doctrine and all that but Im more interested in what works. So speak to me like ...
  A: You ask this question as a person looking for "doctrine" not "faith", although carefully worded, it ...
is....9/11/2006
  Q: is playing the tcg yugioh! against god? its just a card game and i am NOT obbesesed with it. will i ...
  A: here are the rules for playing yu-gi-oh (King of Games" in Japanese) please see below: ...
I'M NOT SURE IF YOU CAN ANSWER...2/23/2006
  Q: I'M NOT SURE IF YOU CAN ANSWER MY QUESTION OR FEELING THAT I HAVING BUT I GIVE IT A TRY I DON'T ...
  A: first of all "STOP SHOUTING"! You see when we use upper case this gives us capitals, and in "net" ...
I need your help. i was...12/28/2005
  Q: I need your help. i was called to preach. i talked with my pastor about it, and prayed And i was ...
  A: first of all, if God has called you preach, has he told you what church you are called to preach to ...
church12/4/2005
  Q: this going to a dumb question i ever say that you never had this ask before but any ways i was ...
  A: listen gal u dont go around livin ur life according to what some pastor claims to no, you put ur ...
VOWS11/28/2005
  Q: i made god a vow and now iam afraid iam going to brake it. Can i repent for making that vow and god ...
  A: first of all, what "god" are u talking about? Is it the "god" who can u offer you nothing but false ...
Pornography9/12/2005
  Q: I recently found myself in a conversation/debate with someone and pornography came up as topic. I ...
  A: First of all thank you for having the courage to ask the questions in your email, it is a very ...
starting a christian life8/25/2005
  Q: im a 19 year old and i wanna live a christian life to enjoy a better life what should i start first ...
  A: Akalu, I dont know where u come from, so I am answering your questions in general terms as I dont ...
Christian Living8/7/2005
  Q: I am contacting you because I have a concern that needs attention from an expert, such as yourself. ...
  A: The first thing that comes across in your question is your concern for your "former girlfriend's" ...
Feeling lost12/5/2004
  Q: I grew up Catholic, but my husband and I have been attending a Babtist Church that we have our son ...
  A: It sounds like you bought a lot of uneccessary "baggage" with you when u "left" the Catholic Church, ...

All Questions in This Category

Christianity -- Christian Living

Paul E

Top Expert on this page