Christianity -- Christian Living/Questions Answered by Expert Kit Goins

SubjectDate Asked
spiritural gifts2/5/2010
  Q: I have a friend that says he has the gift clarvoyance, the ability to move small ovjects and can see ...
  A: Greetings in the name of Jesus, the christ... Holy Spirit dwells in men (spiritually,not bodily) ...
Adultery1/21/2010
  Q: Oh where to start. Well I got married in 2007 and committed adultery. I divorced my husband. I had ...
  A: Greetings,in the name of Jesus, the christ... Please read and study very carefully the chapters in ...
Christian friends...10/23/2009
  Q: I have read through the bible and recently re-read through the New Testament. I think Jesus brings ...
  A: Greetings, in the name of Jesus, the christ... First of all, from what I understand of what you ...
Dating a friend's brother?10/10/2009
  Q: I am 15 years old and I am a fairly new Christian, as my family is not very strong in their faith. ...
  A: Greetings, in the name of Jesus, the christ.... First of all, who told you, that you would hurt ...
Living together, but with boundaries9/11/2009
  Q: I am 26 and have been with my boyfriend for more than 5 years. We are strong believers and also ...
  A: Greetings, in the name of Jesus... I'm so very happy to hear that you obey the doctrine concerning ...
Converting to Islam?9/7/2009
  Q: For many years I have had an interest in Islam. My wife spent some time in Saudi Arabia and she has ...
  A: Greetings, in the name of Jesus, Christ... answers: 1. yes you would indeed be denying Jesus, if ...
Where do you draw the line?8/13/2009
  Q: I have a question. My wife is on a "prayer chain" which I think is great. You don't see many of ...
  A: Greetings, in the name of Jesus, the christ... God has many different ministries, one of which is ...
My fate8/10/2009
  Q: Let me explain my life to you. I absolutely have no control over my body from sins and wickedness. I ...
  A: Greetings, in the name of Jesus, the christ... First of all, in God's word, it teaches that when ...
relationships8/9/2009
  Q: i know that it says in the bible that couples should not live together before marriage, but i was ...
  A: I answered your question, what YOU need to do now, is carefully READ what I said again... apparently ...
Intuition/Strong Vibes7/26/2009
  Q: I am a Christian and believe this is only from God. I am just super confused! I don't even know how ...
  A: Greetings in the name of Jesus... I would need more info concerning VIBES...please try to be more ...
Question on marriage7/24/2009
  Q: I was wondering if you could tell me what is wrong wtih people of the same sex getting married. I ...
  A: Greetings, in the name of Jesus, the christ... First of all, the only reasons will be brought forth ...
About my fasting7/13/2009
  Q: I know you told me for 3 days and dont drink anything i just would like to know what i should do ...
  A: I told you how it brings you closer...perhaps i need to better explain. here's the answer to that ...
prophet7/9/2009
  Q: How does one know if they are being called to be a prophet or a seer? Do they have strange sci-fi ...
  A: Greetings in the name of Jesus, the christ First of all, basically it requires excellant and full ...
Am I A Prophet?7/5/2009
  Q: Ok, so im 17 and all my life i have had feelings and visions threw dreaming. Im not really sure but ...
  A: Greetings, in the name of Jesus, the christ... First of all, please allow me to explain about the ...
Character of "God"6/30/2009
  Q: I'm not a christian, but I've read a good portion of the Bible text. One characteristic of God that ...
  A: Greetings,in the name of Jesus, the christ In order to fully answer this, for your ...
moderation6/5/2009
  Q: pls, what do you know about moderation in christian living.
  A: Greetings, in the name of Jesus... it depends on exactly what you mean and what specific topic we ...
Hey4/27/2009
  Q: I just have a question on possibly your opinion on something??? I am dating someone for about a year ...
  A: Greetings, in the name of Jesus, the christ.... You are right about placing God first: "Love God ...
social phobia and constant worry3/27/2009
  Q: before i go on talking about me i want to thank you for volunteering on this site.thats a true heart ...
  A: Greetings, in the name of Jesus,the christ... Hi sister-in-christ, Because of your letter, and ...
regret3/21/2009
  Q: I once lived with a roommate who was verbally abusive to me. Every day she would scream at me and ...
  A: Greetings, in the name of Jesus, the christ First of all, a christian should never,ever seek ...
Saved3/18/2009
  Q: Where in the Bible does it talk about being forced to be saved?? I was just wondering because, are ...
  A: Greetings,in the name of Jesus, the Christ, The reason you don't see it, is because it is NOT ...
Love and Marriage2/10/2009
  Q: I come to you in a bit of a rut – quite an important one! My fiancé and I got engaged almost 6 ...
  A: Greetings, in the name of Jesus, the Christ First of all I'm not a marriage counselor etc, nor a ...
Far Eastern University, Philippines2/2/2009
  Q: Kit Goins Sir: Greetings! We are 3rd year Mass Communication Students of FEU under Prof Liana ...
  A: Greetings, in the wonderful name and authority of Jesus, the christ. I respectibly refuse to answer ...
Salvation?1/22/2009
  Q: I was thinking today and it bothered me about my salvation because I am unsure about it. I said the ...
  A: Greetings, in the name of Jesus, the Christ, It sounds to me that basically, you have two questions ...
Some Christian Apologetics1/21/2009
  Q: I have some questions that I am hoping you can help me with. My brother lives in the midwest in a ...
  A: Greetings, in the name of Jesus, the Christ... These questions you ask are very involved and would ...
Christians who use Psychics1/9/2009
  Q: I don't know how to help my friend..she was a strong Christian but slowly got sucked into a ...
  A: Greetings, in the name of Jesus, We all stumble and fall at times, this is part of living,learning ...
Question.12/22/2008
  Q: You haven't answered that question before because I never asked it before!Anyways,I know this is a ...
  A: What are you talking about now...? what question? when? The question about poor is not a topic ...
Prophecy12/22/2008
  Q: Kit I have been interested in bible prophecy,speciifucally the end days,since the 70's when I became ...
  A: Greetings, in the name of Jesus, the christ Although they sound as though they were just recycling ...
Question!12/21/2008
  Q: I did that the first time,but can I ask you a question about AIDS and if you don't know how to ...
  A: OK...tell you what. here's my real email address: kompukit@gmail.com But I'm kinda tired right ...
Question!12/20/2008
  Q: Wait,so I should say the sinner's prayer again or get baptized again,which one?
  A: Well, if I was you in this same situation, I would want to know (for sure), and make sure that ...
Question.12/19/2008
  Q: I reaccepted Jesus into my heart again like a couple of weeks ago.So am I still not saved or ...
  A: If during the first time...you fully understood what it means to be saved, and how, then ok you ...
Please answer! is masturbation wrong?12/9/2008
  Q: Do you think that masturbation is a sin or is wrong?
  A: Greetings, in the name of Jesus, To answer your question, in a way, to allow you to answer this ...
Would like a word please.12/9/2008
  Q: im really struggling to be close to God to feel his presence. And I need some direction from him. I ...
  A: First of all, you must sincerely seek Him with all your heart,soul,mind and strength. Pro 8:17 I ...
Is mastubation wrong or not?11/24/2008
  Q: Okay,please pray for me. And also is masturbation wrong?I have heard that it is and isn't.I heard ...
  A: If you wish to make sure of heaven...then OBEY God's word, in all that you do...and all will be ...
Am I saved or not?11/23/2008
  Q: So am I forgiven for thinking or saying that stuff?Did I seel my soul?Did I blaspemy?Am I now ...
  A: Read very carefully, what I wrote below: yes, I believe I answered that already. IF you truthfully ...
Am I a lesbian now?11/23/2008
  Q: I can't believe that I have to say it again!All this time I thought that I was saved.But I guess ...
  A: If you were really truthfully sincere and understanding of what now is required of you (to love and ...
Am I a lesbian now?11/23/2008
  Q: I'm not saved?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! An even better reason to kill myself.I ...
  A: Listen seriously do not let the devil win...if you kill yourself it is against God and it is what ...
Am I not straight anymore?11/18/2008
  Q: I'm 13.I'm a girl.I feel that I'm overeffactuated with breasts.I searched on the internet about ...
  A: Greetings in the name of Jesus, These thoughts are all coming from the devil... everywhere in Gods ...
Relationships9/30/2008
  Q: I am in the dating scene. Sex free. Just trying to find out whats best for me. However im so ...
  A: Greetings, in the name of Jesus, the Christ. To briefly but correctly answer your question...I ...
BIBLE VERSIONS9/27/2008
  Q: I am not so much asking a question in as much as I am making a statement and observation. I am a ...
  A: Greetings in the wonderful name of Jesus,the Christ First of ALL, sorry for taking so long to ...
Lack of saving -the -world friends9/25/2008
  Q: I need some words about my friends that are starting to peel off from my life like onion skin. I ...
  A: Greetings in the name of Jesus, the Christ. My very first thoughts after reading your email, were; ...
Bible6/27/2008
  Q: I know that the Bible is completely true and trustworthy. My sister, however, pointed me to a ...
  A: Greetings in the name of Jesus, the christ... If you know that the Bible is completely true and ...
healing/ false teaching6/24/2008
  Q: I have been to a study recently several times. The leader is making a statement that God will allow ...
  A: Greetings, in the name of Jesus, the christ... All I can offer you, is to allow him to believe what ...
What is the differences6/18/2008
  Q: What is the difference between a church of god, Pentecostal, and a first church of God. Someone told ...
  A: Greetings, in the name of Jesus, the christ... As I mentioned in my profile, I don't believe that ...
NAME6/11/2008
  Q: ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE, ONCE A PERSON ACCEPTS CHRIST AS THEIR SAVIOR, THEIR NAME IS WRITTEN IN THE ...
  A: Greetings, in the name of Jesus, the christ... Yes there is one: Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit ...
Endtimes?6/8/2008
  Q: Hey Kit, HI, it has been a while since I've ask you a question. I have ...
  A: .. It seems to me that you can answer this question yourself...with all the knowledge you know ...
What Do I Do?5/15/2008
  Q: I was wondering if you could help me discover God's will for my life, as well as what seems to be ...
  A: Greetings, in the wonderful name of Jesus, the Christ.... The only way I know of to hear directily ...
Sports4/18/2008
  Q: Is it okay for a Christian to engage in sports/watch sports on television? I see no problem with ...
  A: Greetings in the name of Jesus, the Christ... I'm so sorry for not getting back to you till ...
Being Psyhic is a form of Witchcraft?12/13/2007
  Q: Recently you answered a question about being a Psychic. In that answer you wrote "being psychic is ...
  A: Greetings, in the name of Jesus, the Christ... According to the site "dictionary.com"; a "PSYCHIC" ...
Catholicism12/4/2007
  Q: My brother (josh) and I were raised to love, fear, and praise the LORD. I am currently a member of a ...
  A: Greetings in the name of Jesus, the Christ... Praise God that you are non-denominational, I pray ...
Troubled10/27/2007
  Q: I have a question that's not necessarily on a personal level.. but in general. The world's a corrupt ...
  A: Greetings in the name of Jesus, The only way to answer this question, is the way I usally do. It is ...
son10/25/2007
  Q: My son Bryan is 10 and his teacher said that he has something in him that causes him to rebel ...
  A: Greetings, in the wonderful mighty name of Jesus, the Christ.. I'm happy that you chose me for this ...
depression and suicidal thoughts10/21/2007
  Q: I was baptised in 1989 and for a while i felt Gods spirit and purpose. But since then i have fallen ...
  A: and greetings in the name of Jesus, First of all, let me share with you, this; All sickness and ...
Islam10/1/2007
  Q: I have an interest in prophecy re. the End Times. It is my belief that Islam will play a part. I ...
  A: Greetings in the name of Jesus, First of all, I need to ask you something very important. Are you ...
catholicism9/2/2007
  Q: I stumbled across this website while researching catholicism. I am a non-denominational and ALSO ...
  A: Greetings, in the name of Jesus, the Christ... First of all, let me say this; I have never heard ...
hearing from the other side?8/7/2007
  Q: perhaps my question is not so much a question as a request for some agreement from one who has more ...
  A: Greetings, in the wonderful mighty name of Jesus, the Christ... Praise God ...for you both, and for ...
do you know...7/17/2007
  Q: Are you aware of the fact that you're a crazy person? You need to read M. Scott Peck's Stages of ...
  A: Think and believe what you want, that is your choice. God has continually blessed me ever since ...
questions about my relationship with my girlfriend7/1/2007
  Q: I have been dating my girlfriend for almost 3 years, and we now go to college together, away from ...
  A: Greetings in the name of Jesus, the Christ... I want to share something with you...that might help ...
prophet vs Christian psychic6/19/2007
  Q: Please let me know what you can about this; opinion or otherwise. Is it possible for a Christian to ...
  A: Greetings in the mighty name of Jesus, Please forgive me for taking so long to answer your ...
Help6/19/2007
  Q: my name is Debra. I'm a Baptist but my aunt is a Christian. I just kind of learned the difference ...
  A: Greetings Debra, in the name of Jesus, the Christ. First of all,let me say this; if anyone feels ...
being catholic5/30/2007
  Q: Kit, I was reading your response to an individual who sent you an explanation on 4/27/07 (BEING ...
  A: I refuse to take on an air of arguing, nor will I continue to to debate who is right or wrong. I ...
promises5/29/2007
  Q: Can you tell me where I can find promises for employment, I lost my job after working with a company ...
  A: Greetings, in the name of Jesus As far as I know there is nothing as far as promises are concerned, ...
question?5/15/2007
  Q: i have a question about somethin that recently happened. ive been a christian for awhile now. ive ...
  A: Greetings, in the name of Jesus, the Christ... First of all, let me ask you which church this was ...
what is the prophetic anointing?5/14/2007
  Q: i'm now already a christian. i'm from destiny christian academy. male, 15. someone prayed to me on ...
  A: Greetings, in the name of Jesus, the christ... I assume that whoever it was to pray in that manner, ...
You have no right to Judge us!4/28/2007
  Q: Does your church have a Pope does your church believe that Christ is still present with in your ...
  A: Greetings for the last time... If you carefully looked at my profile, you would of seen that ...
Being Catholic4/27/2007
  Q: Look what you said:If you worship more of mary than you do Jesus...then I would have to say you are ...
  A: Greetings... You do, what alot of people do...you do one of or both of the following, when reading ...
Chrisitian prophecy?4/26/2007
  Q: Hi, I am Traditional Catholic. And a young adult. Who is seeking to find God. I am very into the ...
  A: Greetings, in the name of Jesus, the christ I'm not sure what you ask of me...here. I'm assuming ...
Confused.4/6/2007
  Q: I'm a girl and I was dating another girl, but I broke up with her because people have been telling ...
  A: Greetings in the name of Jesus, the Christ.. You are probably not going to like what I'm about to ...
China-revelation3/28/2007
  Q: NPR talked today about China probably moving to using the Euro, and the general mistrust in the ...
  A: Greetings in the name of Jesus.. First of all, the bible does NOT specifically mention that it IS ...
Co-ed living3/24/2007
  Q: Is it a sin to live with a girlfriend/boyfriend if there is not a sexual relationship? Are there any ...
  A: Greetings in the name of Jesus, the Christ... There is nothing in God's word (KJV) that prohibits ...
Prophecy from GOD3/19/2007
  Q: Hello I have a question for you well two actually about the sun will be black as slackcloth AND the ...
  A: Greetings in the name of Jesus... Hmmm it's interesting that your name is jacqueline, thats my moms ...
Prophet Muhammed in Bible3/11/2007
  Q: My answer from the following verses of the holy quran Quran 2:256. Let there be no compulsion in ...
  A: It appears that you only wish to argue which is the truth... I refuse to do so... Please refrain ...
confirmation3/10/2007
  Q: I am in the 8th grade and am making my confirmation this year. I need help choosing a name. I have ...
  A: Greetings in the name of Jesus... I'm very sorry, but I am not catholic...only a follower/disciple ...
Prophet Muhammed in Bible2/4/2007
  Q: With due respect I wish to know if there is any prophecy about prophet Muhammed (SAW) in the bible. ...
  A: Greetings in the name of Jesus, the Christ, savior... To answer your question as truthfully as ...
Relationship1/5/2007
  Q: I don't understand something. I have done my best to live for the Lord and have acknowledged him in ...
  A: Greetings, Melody, in the wonderful name of Jesus, the christ. First of all, I love your ...
help1/2/2007
  Q: I have been a christian for 6 years now and through the years, there are ups and downs in my walk. ...
  A: Greetings in the wonderful mighty name of Jesus, the Christ. Without knowing the specific lust you ...
Nondenominational Churches12/18/2006
  Q: "How does the preacher no what to preach? Do they have a preacher? What do they call him? What ...
  A: Non-denominational Churches are churches that do not adhere to any one denomination doctrines, they ...
abusive husband12/3/2006
  Q: i believed tha God had told me that i would marry this man at church.i had been a widow with ...
  A: Greetings in the name of Jesus YES of course you can divorce this man, God is never in a ...
PLEASE HELP????12/1/2006
  Q: We were together 4 yrs until I kicked him out because of his starting fights in our home late at ...
  A: Greetings in the name of Jesus... This man is definitely NOT OF GOD...be sure of it. In the book ...
job opportunity11/27/2006
  Q: I currently live in Hawaii and attend the most Spirit filled and amazing church that Ive ever seen, ...
  A: Greetings in the name of Jesus.. Brian, if you are so spirit filled...you should be able to hear ...
Salvation11/15/2006
  Q: I am researching the Baptist belief about once saved always saved. I do not believe it of course and ...
  A: Greetings, in the name of Jesus... Good for you, and praise God you don't believe this lie from ...
Converting FROM Catholic to Protestant11/13/2006
  Q: My fiancee and I are recently engaged and are looking for some guidance and advice on intergrate our ...
  A: Greetings in the name of Jesus, First let me say, that I'm only a NON-DENOMINATIONAL christian. I ...
prophecy and future11/11/2006
  Q: I met someone a while back. We have been talking and it was nice. I was working one day and one of ...
  A: Yes it is possible that she was used by God....but be very careful with this person. It is taught in ...
Family issues11/5/2006
  Q: I am going to cry on your shoulder as I have several concerns going on at once now. I believe God ...
  A: Greetings in the wonderful glorious name of Jesus, the Christ. I'm so sorry to take so long, please ...
faith10/12/2006
  Q: Believest thou this? THE WATER…THE SPIRIT…THE BLOOD John 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, Verily, I ...
  A: One little flaw in this statement you have made, exists... yes Jesus came to save us FROM our sins ...
Animals10/10/2006
  Q: I am a Christian animal-lover. Though I'm against animal testing and pro for those highly advanced ...
  A: Greetings in the name of Jesus... Although myself i also love animals...based on my knowledge of ...
suicide10/8/2006
  Q: my name is Sandra and i live in Missouri. I really don't even know where to begin. I am 41 and ...
  A: Greetings, in the wonderful name of Jesus... First of all, allow me to say this... you said this ...
why i had pain8/27/2006
  Q: i went to a benny hinn convention a couple years ago.when he asked us all to stand and pray.as i was ...
  A: Greetings in the wonderful mighty name of Jesus... The only answer I can give you is this: God, ...
2 churchs...1 household7/30/2006
  Q: Does it sever the spiritual walk when one partner attends a diffrent church?I am asking this for a ...
  A: Thats hogwash..tell her to follow the Holy Spirits leading in her heart. If he's content to not ...
Number of crucifixes sold7/16/2006
  Q: I'm trying to ascertain the number of crucifixes sold each year. Can you point me in the right ...
  A: Greetings in the name of Jesus, Hello...I'm sorry, but I consider myself a non-denominational ...
An observation6/13/2006
  Q: For what it's worth. Something you said in your bio has me a bit concerned. You said, "The KJV ...
  A: Greetings in the name of Jesus, I'm very happy that you asked or rather made this statement about ...
sex?6/12/2006
  Q: I just started attending a non-denominal Christian Church a month ago. I am currently dating a guy ...
  A: SEX outside of marriage is SIN...plain and simple. In other words, only a married couple can have ...
Relationship6/10/2006
  Q: I cant seem to find any happiness in my life. I cant keep a stable relationship When I think they ...
  A: Greetings in the name of Jesus... First of all, I think you know the answer about going with a ...
@ DINOSAURS6/6/2006
  Q: I WAS (ACCIDENTLEY) LISTENING TO A COMEDIAN ON LINE WHOM I THOUGHT WAS JEFF FOXWORTHY. (IT WAS ...
  A: Greetings, in the name of Jesus... First allow me to say this: Sorry, this is outside my expertise ...
Pope visits Auschwitz5/31/2006
  Q: The Pope visits Poland's Auschwitz death camp and asks two questions, "God, why did you remain ...
  A: Let me instead, ask this... how do we respond to the same questions of why thousands of christians ...
Watching sports5/26/2006
  Q: Recently I was listening to Bible study, and a caller asked if it was 'wrong' to watch movies, ...
  A: Greetings, in the name of Jesus Let me answer it this way... then I assume if I were to watch a ...
revelation3/13/2006
  Q: what can you say about eschatology revelation or see about it.
  A: I'm sorry...but there are two offices of a prophet, one hears directily from God Himself on a matter ...
Need a word form God ?10/30/2005
  Q: Concering my marriage, sometimes I don't know where to turn , this is a burden for me i'm trying too ...
  A: Greetings in the name of Jesus, the Christ I am not getting any kind of message from the Holy ...
Confession.9/27/2005
  Q: Is it true that if I don't confess every one of my sins that my soul will be lost when I die?
  A: Greetings, in the name of Jesus, the Christ I'm so happy and blessed that you came to me with this ...
Christian Living8/7/2005
  Q: I am contacting you because I have a concern that needs attention from an expert, such as yourself. ...
  A: Greetings in the name of Jesus, the Christ... First of all, I wish to say this, and hope that you ...
Needing Godly Advice5/27/2004
  Q: Kit. I have a situation that I hope you can help me with. About 8 or 9 years ago, some ...
  A: Greetings, in the name of Jesus... First of all, although , at times God has given me visions (only ...
not the end of all things?....8/18/2003
  Q: Goins! Your specialty is in prophecy.I'd like to know your view on where we stand in relation to ...
  A: Greetings, in the name of Jesus, the Christ... to answer your firstAre we nowhere near the end of ...

All Questions in This Category

Christianity -- Christian Living

Kit Goins

Top Expert on this page