Christianity -- Christian Living/Questions Answered by Expert John Zalewski

SubjectDate Asked
Contradicting views concerning Earth and Heavens - what to believe?2/23/2016
  Q: There is a main contradiction between OT and NT view concerning the world. The first is mainly ...
  A: Sunny. I am sorry for taking so long to respond. We need to keep in mind that the Bible, while a ...
Wrath of God1/19/2016
  Q: If your God, Yahweh, created a person to be physically unattractive to the point where he cannot ...
  A: Dee. Actually, the curse of God is on everyone. This is the result of Adam's sin. When Adam sinned, ...
Christmas help12/10/2014
  Q: i am a saved person. i am trying to grow in Christ. i have read my bible and am reading it again. i ...
  A: Amanda. You've raised some good questions. I appreciate your doing so. You are correct when you ...
OCD5/18/2014
  Q: my question Is if someone has OCD and is always worried if they said the sinner prayer the right ...
  A: Elena. Salvation is not something that a person can accomplish through their own actions. Salvation ...
God spoke?2/5/2014
  Q: Sir, how do I know if God has spoken to me. Months ago when I was a deist I fell into a situation ...
  A: Raul. God does not speak to us in a supernatural way today, and that includes the use of an audible ...
God with me?2/1/2014
  Q: I was raised catholic then at 19 I joined a strict church. It was not a good experience, no unity, ...
  A: Raul. I'm sorry for taking so long to get back to you. It is certainly possible that God spoke to ...
offensive painting?4/18/2013
  Q: I am an artist and my most recent painting has unintentionally raised my Christian stepmother's ...
  A: Alyssa. Well, I don't know, of course, why your stepmother is offended by the painting. However, ...
Holy Spirit4/2/2013
  Q: Please help me to understand how the Holy Spirit is "God in us". Is this what makes Christians ...
  A: Don. Before salvation, man is dead both in body and soul (Romans 8:10; Ephesians 2:5). To be dead, ...
Created to be like God?2/16/2013
  Q: In Ephesians 4:24 (NIV) And to put on the new self, created to be like God in true righteousness ...
  A: Ryan. The King James Bible, which is a more accurate translation than the NIV, renders the verse a ...
salvation12/2/2012
  Q: Mr. Z, I see where you specialize on helping people know what true salvation is. Well, have at it. ...
  A: Barney. The main evidence for salvation is that a person will have a new, intense desire to do the ...
Old Man10/1/2012
  Q: I would appreciate if you will give answers to my following questions about the natural man & flesh. ...
  A: Lenin. Every person is made up of two parts. There is the body, which is apparent to all, and there ...
a loving God?9/26/2012
  Q: One thing that's always bothered me about Christianity is that your god doesn't sound very nice. He ...
  A: Sonia. You've echoed a common complaint that people have toward the God of the Bible. This God is ...
Why am I having sleep paralysis & dreams about the devil?7/16/2012
  Q: I can't move in my sleep. I have scary dreams about the devil & demons.I'm a christian and believe ...
  A: Danielle. I have read about sleep paralysis, how a person is unable to move or talk while in bed, ...
youtube thread3/30/2012
  Q: Sorry when I reorganised my gmail, the youtube notifications get buried. John, its the sanity ...
  A: John. Well, you assume that God's command, for example, to slay the Canaanites was evil, but in ...
Short Answer,,2/16/2012
  Q: Would you agree with my short answer to the following question? Why I should be a Christian? ...
  A: Nihal. I Corinthians 15:19: If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most ...
the unpardonable sin2/7/2012
  Q: I'm afraid I commited it although that was the last thing I wanted to do. I was always asking god ...
  A: Ryan. I'll start with the definition of blasphemy against the Holy Spirit, and then I'll ...
Rapture Ready?1/21/2012
  Q: Is that true that in USA always steps are taken to engage one non Christian as a Pilot in airlines ...
  A: Nihal. I've heard of this, but frankly I don't know if it's true or not. Actually, though, I don't ...
Is there any hope?12/24/2011
  Q: So I thought I was good to go as a Christian. I was comfortable. You see, I know I am a fallen ...
  A: Elizabeth. I am sorry for the delay in responding. Yes, there is still hope for the unregenerate ...
Is it legit doubt?12/2/2011
  Q: John Zalewski, It looks like you have gotten a lot of questions like this. I hope you won't mind ...
  A: Tressa. Feel free to ask whatever you like. That is what I'm here for. Your main questions ...
Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit11/29/2011
  Q: I'm Alice. It's been a few months now since I think I blasphemed the Holy Spirit. Let me start ...
  A: Alice. I am sorry for the delay in responding. There is much confusion about what exactly ...
confession/thoughts/my soul10/30/2011
  Q: Zalewski, Before I get into the letter I wanted to apologize in advance for this long letter. ...
  A: Alex. The idea of a person selling his soul has been popularized by movies and books, but it has ...
Salvation Prayer10/30/2011
  Q: I have a question about the Salvation prayer. In short, I know that there are no exact words to be ...
  A: Christine. We must keep in mind that God is to receive all of the credit for our salvation, and not ...
Baptism?9/23/2011
  Q: To what extend does Baptism enrich the life of a person and the community at large?
  A: Olivia. Water baptism does nothing to spiritually enrich the life of a person or community. Water ...
Do I really BELIEVE?8/19/2011
  Q: Well, to start this out...I'll give a short backstory before I get onto this question. I was born ...
  A: Chad. I'm sorry for the delay in responding. Basically, the Biblical definition of believing, or ...
Ultimate Questions8/7/2011
  Q: What does it mean to be human?
  A: Jake. Ultimately, the question of origins is answered in the Bible, the Word of God. The Bible ...
Questions of Meaning, Purpose and Destiny8/5/2011
  Q: On the topic of ultimate questions of origins and identity based on religion, science, philosophy ...
  A: Jessica. Ultimately, the question of origins is answered in the Bible, the Word of God. The Bible ...
Act of Holy Spirit today7/13/2011
  Q: How do you explain the absence of gifted people like Peter so described in Acts 5:15 &16?
  A: Nihal. I'm sorry for the delay in responding. Acts 5:12-16: And by the hands of the apostles were ...
Born Again6/28/2011
  Q: Can a person be "Born Again" more than once?
  A: Nihal. No. Salvation, or becoming born again (John 3:3), is a one-time event in any person's life. ...
Bride of Christ6/26/2011
  Q: Which is bride the of Christ, The new Testament Church or the New Jerusalem?
  A: Nihal. The bride of Christ is anyone, throughout history, who has been saved by God. They become ...
Sabbath6/16/2011
  Q: I read your answer to another question in which you stated that the Sabbath was transferred from ...
  A: Curtis. The problem is that there's a translation error in Mstthew 28:1, and other similar verses. ...
FALSE TESTIMONIES6/12/2011
  Q: It is seen as a common practice many Christians testify & praise God amidst gatherings For ...
  A: Nihal. Yes, I do believe that a false testimony would be sinful. What the person is basically doing ...
Hello6/2/2011
  Q: Well sort of one? Ok im gooing to be completley honest here and if you could give me and ...
  A: Garry. First of all, you have to recognize that accepting Christ, and acknowledging that He died ...
Ethnographic bibliography6/1/2011
  Q: If there was a technology out there, currently being researched, that potentially had the ability to ...
  A: Amelia. I'm sorry for the delay in responding. A) Of course, society in general would want any ...
death according to the Bible5/16/2011
  Q: John, some Christian organizations believe when we die, we are asleep, unconscience, unaware of what ...
  A: Annie. I'm sorry for the delay in responding. God specifically wrote the Bible so that it would be ...
relationships and religion5/11/2011
  Q: I have (had) a boyfriend that is extremely religious. He is a lay reader, youth representative for ...
  A: Crystal. II Corinthians 6:14 teaches that we are not to be unequally yoked with unbelievers. This ...
How to deal with Jehovah witnesses4/30/2011
  Q: I am wondering how I should handle a Jehova witness when they show up at my door. I had this happen ...
  A: Kelly. The Bible gives instruction on this matter in II John. II John 9-11: Whosoever ...
Lutheran or?4/6/2011
  Q: The name of your institution is the reason for my question/comment. I hope you are not a member of ...
  A: Reidulf. I'm not sure what you're talking about. I do not belong to any institution, and I do not ...
descendents of adam & eve3/23/2011
  Q: is cain and abels wife's their twin sisters? How else would they have bred, they were the only ...
  A: Cheryl. I'm sorry for the delay in responding. As far as we know, Abel had no children. He was ...
Choices - what God knows about us3/17/2011
  Q: Knowing that the scripture says that God knew us when we were in the womb even knowing the number of ...
  A: Connie. To answer your first question, yes, God knows precisely what paths each and every human ...
Accepting Christ for Salvation2/13/2011
  Q: I chose you for this, because I find myself at odds with some of your opinions, because you seem to ...
  A: Rick. I am sorry for taking so long to respond. The problem is that when people say, "I accept ...
Has the true God ever killed anyone2/3/2011
  Q: Only those in fear... bow before a killer Do you really honestly believe... that the true God has ...
  A: William. I'm sorry for the delay in responding. It is true that God at various times in the Bible ...
Angels1/30/2011
  Q: I have met an angel: I haven't atttended church in close to 20 years, however, I have a deep beleif ...
  A: Benjamin. A lot of people believe that they've seen angels or have had divine revelation from God. ...
Tongues?1/17/2011
  Q: This is the reason why the churches have gone so astray in these last days. This is the reason why ...
  A: Barelohim. Yes, you are correct. The Bible does teach that there would come a time when the church ...
Practicing homosexual1/5/2011
  Q: First i would just like to say that i'm a practicing Christian who's relationship with God has gone ...
  A: Samuel. Yes, God's grace can still save you, even if you are a practicing homosexual. God can save ...
Christianity and evil.10/12/2010
  Q: I was wondering if you could enlighten me to the views of the Christian views of evil? We as a race ...
  A: Skyah. No need to apologize. Feel free to ask as many questions as you like, whenever you like. I ...
how does this work9/15/2010
  Q: I was watching something something on tv one day about that man from centuries ago who "predicted" ...
  A: Lucretia. First of all, many of these so-called 'prophecies' or 'predictions' have turned out to be ...
Christian Scripture & It's Impact9/4/2010
  Q: How has the Bible influenced the way Christians have lived throughout the centuries? - A reply ...
  A: Maxine. Sorry for the late response. The Bible has impacted Christians throughout the centuries ...
forgiveness8/16/2010
  Q: I thought if you confess all sins and believe in Jesus you do not go to hell. I did not think ...
  A: Margaret. I'm sorry about your father. The Bible does appear to teach in certain verses that if ...
Question7/31/2010
  Q: I have a question. Okay so I feel like a bad person and don't know what to do. Im 21 and it ...
  A: Misskitty. No, the Bible says nowhere that it's a sin to reject someone for dating purposes based ...
Im so lost6/27/2010
  Q: Let me just first say that im very poor at writing. Im sorry if some of this is messed up. But my ...
  A: Ryan. Your girlfriend might be thinking about II Corinthians 6:14, which states that we are not to ...
Passover4/15/2010
  Q: John, I read one of your "answers" and was saddened. Never heard of you before. You said that all ...
  A: Rich. First of all, I never wrote that all pre-Jesus Laws were abolished. Please show me where I ...
abusive Mother3/16/2010
  Q: I am writing this in an effort to gain more of a biblical perspective as to my relationship with my ...
  A: Justin. The Bible instructs us in Exodus 20 that we are to honor our father and mother. Exodus ...
Gay3/14/2010
  Q: I am 100% straight, but i want to have a debate with someone who believes homosexuality is wrong. ...
  A: Jeff. Homosexuality is wrong because the Bible teaches that it's wrong. For example, we read in ...
eternal sin3/9/2010
  Q: awhile ago i had blasphomous thoughts ive been afraid for so long that even though i repented im not ...
  A: Ryan. I cannot tell you whether or not God has forgiven you. That is something only you and God can ...
adultery3/6/2010
  Q: I met my wife when she was married. Before she was divorced, not living with her husband, we ...
  A: Dave. I Corinthians 7:39 teaches that the wife is bound by the law to her husband as long as he is ...
Women Preachers2/23/2010
  Q: Why do you believe women preacher are on the rise? (personally I believe the Bible, but I am ...
  A: Trip. The Bible teaches that we are currently in a period of Great Tribulation. The Bible teaches ...
self care1/31/2010
  Q: 1.What are the best scriptures that will help me explain why we must take care of ourselves as it ...
  A: Ken. I'm not sure what you mean by your first question. Could you elaborate? 2. One good passage ...
Adultery1/21/2010
  Q: Oh where to start. Well I got married in 2007 and committed adultery. I divorced my husband. I had ...
  A: Jaime. Actually, the Bible teaches that there is only one way for a person to be forgiven their ...
relationships1/14/2010
  Q: can a non born again change for me? is it right being in a relationship with him?
  A: Seabelo. God is 100% in charge of salvation, and so He of course can save anybody, making them born ...
unforgiveness1/13/2010
  Q: If someone hurts you and you do not reconcile with that person does that mean you have held ...
  A: Margaret. If a person wrongs you in some way, and you find that you cannot get over it, that you ...
Elect1/5/2010
  Q: I'm a little confused on one of your responses when you said God only saves who He desires... Are ...
  A: Eh. The Bible does plainly teach that God has elected certain ones to salvation, and that He saves ...
THE SO-CALLED "ELECT"12/26/2009
  Q: Where in the bible does it talk about being the so-called "elect"? How can God be a loving and ...
  A: Tanaya. The Bible speaks plainly about God electing certain ones to salvation, while bypassing the ...
HELL12/18/2009
  Q: so then i must be going to hell if i commited the unforgivable sin as a Christian, i swore against ...
  A: Joshua. You did not commit the unforgivable sin. Swearing at or against God, while definitely a ...
Need advice11/22/2009
  Q: My boyfriend and I have been living together for 7 years. I want to get married and have for along ...
  A: Crystal. A man and a woman living together without the benefit of marriage is definitely against ...
If I am saved or have the Holy Spirit11/8/2009
  Q: I am 29 years old and wonder if I have the Holy Spirit or if I am saved or ever was? I accepted ...
  A: Shunda. Actually, the Bible teaches clearly that we cannot do anything to get ourselves saved. God ...
Born-again/witnessing10/24/2009
  Q: Hey I have actually 2 questions, hopefully you can answer both as they are pretty close to each ...
  A: Benjamin. When a person truly has become saved, they will experience a new love for God, a new love ...
christian friends10/23/2009
  Q: I have read through the bible and recently re-read through the New Testament. I think Jesus brings ...
  A: Jason. The Beatitudes in Matthew 5 are given by God to show us what the nature of a truly saved ...
cults10/6/2009
  Q: Do you believe Seventh Day Adventist is a cult??? What would make you believe that??? Can you give ...
  A: Ann. The word 'cult' is sort of an ambiguous term. Some people consider any false religion to be a ...
adultery9/20/2009
  Q: I have been married for 14 years and I thought we had a loving, faithful marriage. Upon my husband's ...
  A: Lauri. According to the Bible, there is not to be divorce for any reason (Matthew 19:6; I ...
hypnosis opening doors to demonic possesion?9/8/2009
  Q: I am aware of the dangers of the new age movement and the occult. However, I was wondering if this ...
  A: Lisa. To be honest, I don't know if hypnosis qualifies as an occult activity, or if hypnosis is ...
How to be saved and what heaven is like.8/30/2009
  Q: I really can't guarantee my salvation after my death. I just cannot connect with God. No matter how ...
  A: Joo. Nobody can guarantee their salvation. In fact, the Bible teaches plainly that God has to do ...
What does this mean?7/25/2009
  Q: What does it mean for a guy to tell you he's spiritually attracted to you?
  A: Danielle. I'm not sure, because the Bible doesn't use that precise language. However, my guess is ...
Satin7/9/2009
  Q: if satin is the prince of darkness then whos the king of darkness
  A: Robert. The word "prince" in the Bible refers to someone who has rule or authority. Jesus is called ...
Heaven Hell and other7/3/2009
  Q: hey some questions 1 is there any other place besides hell or heaven please explain 2 do people go ...
  A: Robert. 1) Hell (eternal death) and Heaven are the only places a person could go upon death. If a ...
happinig7/1/2009
  Q: hey some questions 1 can people without bapism get into heaven if they have faith in christ 2 if ...
  A: Robert. 1) Water baptism is not required for salvation. Nothing is required. Actually, the Bible ...
a concern6/25/2009
  Q: What does it meen when someone alive and has cancer talks to the dead?
  A: Erika. Actually, when a person dies, if they are truly saved, then they go to Heaven in their soul ...
am i saved?6/22/2009
  Q: hey John I really want salvation. i want it more than i could possibly want anything else. i think i ...
  A: Matt. The evidence of salvation is that a person has a strong, very strong, desire to do the will ...
question6/18/2009
  Q: I am confused. I read about scriptures that have stuff saying like, "according to God's will" and ...
  A: Misskitty. God's will, according to the Bible, is that we do His will. This means that we keep His ...
moderation6/5/2009
  Q: pls, what do you know about moderation in christian living.
  A: Innocent. The word 'moderation' is only found in one place in the Bible, in the Book of ...
heaven and hell4/27/2009
  Q:
  A: Matthew. By nature, everyone is in trouble with God. It's not the fact that a person is a ...
Born again twice4/22/2009
  Q: This question is very troubling to me and ultimately it can only be answered by Jesus when I am done ...
  A: Benjamin. I will try to give you a hand in this matter. To start with, I do not recall ever ...
fear3/29/2009
  Q: hi john my name is drewe i just came across your Q & A segment im Pentecostal now im scared please ...
  A: Drewe. Some of the fruits of the Spirit, as spoken of in I Corinthians 12, are to be seen in true ...
Studying the Bible3/23/2009
  Q: I'm 14 years old and I have been a Christian since I was 7. I just started taking it seriously about ...
  A: Kennedy. You have to first understand how God wrote the Bible. Christ spoke in parables, and ...
how to live3/21/2009
  Q: I have several questions for you. I have been struggling recently on the subject of how to live as ...
  A: Abbey. You are correct in that a Christian is someone who wants to obey Jesus Christ, Who is God. ...
Addiction to sexual habits3/11/2009
  Q: I am 27 year old. I am saved 4 years back. I was addicted to various perversions like Exhibitionism, ...
  A: Jacob. At the moment of true salvation, God gives a person a new resurrected soul in which they ...
Christian living & marriage3/5/2009
  Q: I guess my questions have to deal with proper timelines. My girlfriend and I have been together for ...
  A: Matt. Well, in order to be legally married, according to God's Law, both individuals being married ...
hell and paradise2/17/2009
  Q: hello i wanted to know is hell real im confused because i was a former student of the jehova witness ...
  A: Alex. The Bible does appear to teach that there is a literal hell for the unsaved, where they will ...
Homosexuality and Heaven2/16/2009
  Q: I am in a long-term, loving, monogamous gay relationship. Will God allow me to enter His Divine ...
  A: Shannon. The Bible teaches that homosexual behavior is against God's commandments. This is taught ...
Pastors2/9/2009
  Q: Yesterday a Minister at my church told me that he had something very important to discuss with my ...
  A: Kathy. There are two problems with your going to a Pentacostal church. The first problem is that ...
Spirits1/30/2009
  Q: I have been a christian my whole life but have only gotten serious about it the last few months. ...
  A: Cindy. There are two problems with your going to a Pentacostal church. The first problem is that ...
Some Christian Apologetics1/21/2009
  Q: I have some questions that I am hoping you can help me with. My brother lives in the midwest in a ...
  A: R. 1. Jews of past ages and today invariably deny that Christ is God. They are totally opposed to ...
Election12/5/2008
  Q: God has allowed me to become aware of the truth of predestination I am convinced I am not saved ...
  A: David. No, there is no way for a person to know with absolute certainty that he is going to hell. ...
predetermination12/2/2008
  Q: is our fate predetermined by God?
  A: Colin. Yes, the Bible does teach predestination very definitely. Ephesians 1:3-5: Blessed be the ...
Am I baptized?11/30/2008
  Q: When I got baptized I had water poured over my head. Am I really baptized?
  A: Amy. The only method of baptism in the Bible (that I'm aware of) is found by comparing Acts 8 with ...
masturbation and adultry11/29/2008
  Q: Firstly I would like to say I come from a christian background, tho I do not think chosing one type ...
  A: Benjamin. I think the best passage on this subject is Matthew 5:27-28. Matthew 5:27-28: Ye have ...
I've been totally deserted11/17/2008
  Q: I'll try and keep this as brief as I can. I think if I were born in the 14th century I might well ...
  A: Dave. Well, obviously I do not know the exact reason why God has allowed such things to happen in ...
Praising God11/16/2008
  Q: I recenty began attending church and I'm confused about praising God. It seems almost everything ...
  A: Wayne. In Psalm 104:35, we are commanded to praise the LORD. Therefore, we know that we are on ...
salvation10/29/2008
  Q: I happened to come across an answer you gave to someone else's question, and it made my own question ...
  A: CG. You are correct when you say that God elected certain ones to salvation. This is what the Bible ...
Salvation9/29/2008
  Q: I think we are in agreement that God chooses to save whoever it pleases Him to save, and we can in ...
  A: Josh. Romans 10:8-17: But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy ...
Salvation9/21/2008
  Q: When I was in 5th grade, I asked Jesus into my heart. When I was in 8th grade, I began suffering ...
  A: Josh. The Bible teaches in Ephesians 2:8-10: For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not ...
Hell9/7/2008
  Q: The Bible speaks about the rich man in hell wanting water. How is it he was in hell? I thought you ...
  A: Sydney. The Luke 16 account of the rich man and Lazarus is a parable. It is not to be taken ...
help me8/30/2008
  Q: i have been through some daemonic encounters and i dont know what to do. im losing my mind and dont ...
  A: John. Let's read from the Book of Philippians. Philippians 4:6: Be careful (anxious) for nothing; ...
All forgiving God8/25/2008
  Q: Do you think that since God has already set up for us which cannot be changed (Gods Will) that he ...
  A: Tony. Ephesians 1:3-6: Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, Who hath blessed us ...
Faith8/20/2008
  Q: I am not a very religous person but I do have a strong belief in the existance of God. I have had 2 ...
  A: Tony. Yes, it is true that sometimes we have to deal with very trying situations. God can help ...
confused7/24/2008
  Q: I have read many of your replies to other people and I am confused. Please know I am not trying to ...
  A: Kellie. The problem is that the Bible plainly teaches that before salvation, man is desperately ...
questions7/20/2008
  Q: I am a Christian but have always had a few questions. I'd love to get your opinions. 1. If a ...
  A: Melanie. I'll answer the second question first. The Bible teaches very definitely that before ...
Why don't my ends meet?7/11/2008
  Q: Zalewski, I don't 'tithe' the 10%, and I tell you why. I am a homemaker, so I have no income. ...
  A: Cindy. Romans 12:1 reads: I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye ...
heaven? Hell?6/30/2008
  Q: i have a question. In one of your past answers i've read that no one goes straight to hell, first ...
  A: Rashida. For many years I believed and taught that Hell would be an actual place of punishment ...
Fasting6/9/2008
  Q: I was told with Biblical references that ALL important things brought before God must be done so ...
  A: Roger. Going without food is not the type of fasting God wants us to engage in. God explains in ...
Rapture6/2/2008
  Q: I was raised Baptist, and was taught the big time rapture deal where millions would vanish. After ...
  A: John. Feel free to ask whatever you like. I have wondered in my life what Titus 3:9 really does ...
Believe? Proving wrong.5/29/2008
  Q: My brother seems to think this is the truth, and I really don't have an argument. Any advise? Thank ...
  A: Carly. There's no way to argue with an unbeliever. You can try, but God has to open your brother's ...
Social Service benefits.5/28/2008
  Q: Can a Christian apply for Medi-Cal or Medicare government programs if in need due to undergoing ...
  A: Gabriela. The Bible instructs us in Romans 13:1 that the powers of government are ordained of God. ...
Christ's death4/8/2008
  Q: How does Jesus Christ being crucified save us from sin?
  A: Rick. When Jesus Christ was crucified, He took upon Himself all of the sins of those He came to ...
THE HOLY SPIRIT4/2/2008
  Q: As a believer in JESUS in that HE is the son of GOD and came in the flesh to saves sinners such as ...
  A: Ray. Everyone who truly becomes saved by God is filled completely by the Holy Spirit. Ezekiel ...
unforgivable sin & evil thoughts11/26/2007
  Q: I stumbled upon a question and answer session on the internet and I thought you may be able to give ...
  A: Jennifer. The only unforgivable sin mentioned in the Bible is believing that Jesus' power was ...
I'm worried.11/12/2007
  Q: One time I was surfing the web, and I found something called christianity. I asked my mom if I was a ...
  A: Arturo. The only place we should go to find truth is the Bible, not to people on the Internet. If ...
question11/7/2007
  Q: The bible says that Jesus healed so that the OT scriptures could be fulfilled that said" He carried ...
  A: Barbara. Jesus' physical healing of men, women, and children was symbolic of the spiritual healing ...
Questions.10/27/2007
  Q: I have alot of questions, and I don't want a premade answer like some people give. If things have to ...
  A: Karen. I'm not sure what the 'premade' answers to these questions are, but I'll try to help as much ...
Love relationship10/17/2007
  Q: I have a prayer request for this relationship I am getting into and I need advice too. Well I am ...
  A: Saby. We cannot know for sure whether God was directly involved in the events that prevented your ...
Wineskins10/11/2007
  Q: can you explain this scripture for me: Matthew 9:16-17 16"No one sews a patch of unshrunk cloth on ...
  A: Mo. I believe Jesus in these verses is speaking about the nature of salvation. When a person ...
can't believe it10/4/2007
  Q: I consider Christianity is the most logical worldview seeing from its scientific and prophetic ...
  A: Ronn. 1. Many churches (and people) believe that the Bible teaches the idea of an all-loving God. ...
Islam?10/1/2007
  Q: John I understand that Mohammed came some 500 years after Jesus,but I have an interest in prophecy ...
  A: Bud. Mohammed is not mentioned in the prophesy of the Bible. Muslims believe that Allah spoke to ...
Praise9/18/2007
  Q: Why does God seem to need continuous praise? If someone we know needed praise all the time we would ...
  A: Brian. If you think about it, praise is logical. Imagine if you were some entity which was directly ...
Confused8/25/2007
  Q: I am a little confused. Is it true that once you become saved by admitting your sins, asking ...
  A: R. Once God saves someone, he or she is forgiven of ALL of their sins, past, present, and future. ...
Heaven, Hell and Causal Determinism8/3/2007
  Q: I am a 19-year-old homosexual baptised and confirmed Catholic woman. Whilst I agree with most of ...
  A: Amy. Well, of course everyone is welcome to have his or her opinion when it comes to such matters. ...
How do we know when we finally found our soulmate?7/31/2007
  Q: How do we know when we finally found our soulmate? I am waiting for God to bring me the man that he ...
  A: Rachel. There is nothing in the Bible about 'soulmates.' God through the Apostle Paul speaks of the ...
heaven7/26/2007
  Q: Is there different levels for people in heaven based on their obedience to God? Is there any ...
  A: Celo. Absolutely not. Salvation is a gift from God based totally on His mercy, and nothing that we ...
When a Christian Sins7/25/2007
  Q: To be honest, I am seeking the Will of god with all my heart. I have been lost and confused for the ...
  A: William. When God saves someone, ALL of their sins, past, present, and future, are forgiven by God. ...
fortune telling7/19/2007
  Q: i read that fortune telling is a sin, but i really want to know my future (not all of it, but just ...
  A: Anna. Absolutely not. Not if you want to do it God's way. Galatians 5:19-21: Now the works of the ...
annointing oil7/17/2007
  Q: i have 2 questions. 1. how is annointing oil to be used? scriptures. any special prayers? 2. ...
  A: Cara. There is no such thing as physical, literal annointing oil. If such an oil is used by the ...
Do I do the right thing?7/14/2007
  Q: I'm 54. My xbf and I were together 4 years. The last year was a nighmare...well the other three ...
  A: Debbie. In Matthew 18:21,22 the Bible states: Then came Peter to Him, and said, Lord, how oft ...
Being Saved1/18/2007
  Q: I read this responce of yours it seems what you said is right Are you truly saved? I do not know. I ...
  A: Jacqueline. What I can tell you is that when God does save someone, they become a new creature in ...
Christ our Lord1/18/2007
  Q: My My, that is a lot of information I love talking about God. I have read your information it says, ...
  A: Jacqueline. There is no such thing as a "Christ diet." The animals that God placed off-limits for ...
To Give or Not To Give?1/11/2007
  Q: .. Just a general question I have. I was discussing w/ some of my Christian friends and I asked ...
  A: David. At the end of Luke 10 you can read about the parable of the Good Samaritan. Basically, a man ...
Help1/2/2007
  Q: I have been a christian for 6 years now and through the years, there are ups and downs in my walk. ...
  A: Jason. You must keep in mind that no Christian, no matter how holy he may believe himself to be, is ...
divinity of christ11/20/2006
  Q: this is my first time that i m asking u a question as per my name suggest I am a muslim ...
  A: Musharraf. It is easy to come to a wrong conclusion concerning something the Bible teaches if you ...
Blessing of a house11/16/2006
  Q: I get that the things that are being done in my mom's house are demons trying to confuse her. They ...
  A: Becki. First of all, I must ask the fairWhat makes you think that demons are at work? Demons are ...
Concerned about Doubt11/9/2006
  Q: I am a Christian but sometimes I find myself doubting in times of trouble. I am having some health ...
  A: R. There is no guarantee anywhere in the Bible that once a person becomes saved, he or she will be ...
follow up question9/24/2006
  Q: ok, i define God's will for my life through prayer the scriptures my inner ...
  A: God's will for you (and for everyone) is in the pages of the Bible. The commands of God, with the ...
FIRST OF ALL I BEEN SAVED...4/8/2006
  Q: FIRST OF ALL I BEEN SAVED ALMOST A YEAR NOW AND I WAS baptism AND I ALMOST GOT THE HOLY GHOST ( THAT ...
  A: Veronica. When a person truly becomes saved, they are indwelled by the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit ...
Adam & Eve/ Being saved3/21/2006
  Q: I've got a couple of questions that I have always wondered about. Adam and Eve had two sons. One ...
  A: Brendon. The Bible tells us of three sons that Adam and Eve had. Cain, Abel, and Seth were their ...
Excuse3/13/2006
  Q: About finding excuse. Everyone say, the books & the authors say that don't find excuse, just do it. ...
  A: Simon. It was a little difficult to follow your question, but I'll try to give you an answer. ...
Heaven or hell3/2/2006
  Q: My question is about euthanasia.Like Dr. Kevorkian did in the 90's. Do people who assist others in ...
  A: Brian. Every person who has ever lived has 'earned' a place in Hell due to their actions. The wages ...
dating 5th cousin2/10/2006
  Q: I was wondering if it was biblically okay to date or marry my 5th cousin.We were not raised ...
  A: Kyla. Leviticus 18:6-23 answers this question for us. Leviticus 18:6-23: 6 None of you shall ...
Why did God create?2/6/2006
  Q: . i have this question that i really want an answer for.. i asked a lot of orthodox priests here in ...
  A: Yousef. The first two questions you asked are some of the most intriguing and discussion-worthy ...
Why are so many confused on marriage/divorce?2/1/2006
  Q: I am appalled at how many people say they believe in Jesus and yet they do not comply to the rules ...
  A: Beverly. Matthew 19:6: Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath ...
heaven and hell1/27/2006
  Q: i was born as a question and i really try to live in the word. but when i think of all those people ...
  A: Higgy. You must remember that God is in charge. If you are one of God's elect, then it is not ...
Need Advice1/23/2006
  Q: I am nineteen years old, a born-again Christian, and majoring in Youth Ministry. I have a few ...
  A: Collin. When we truly become saved (born-again), we receive a new soul from God. This soul is ...
turning the other cheek12/31/2005
  Q: my boys are in junior high and a cheerleading sponsor came up to a group of boys including my two ...
  A: Dalene. The situation could only be deemed sexual harassment if someone in the group of boys were ...
Christ12/25/2005
  Q: I don't follow any religions myself, but recently I have found a lot of interest in the three ...
  A: Niiaka. Christians believe that Jesus is God, the only true God. What may seem to be a ...
Need help for a crisis:12/7/2005
  Q: Greetings, Mr. Zalewski: my name is Teenie, and I volunteer under the "Abusive Relationship" ...
  A: Teenie. I Corinthians 7:39 reads: The wife is bound by the law as long as her husband liveth; but ...
Can we steal your idea!11/23/2005
  Q: Were a couple of student christians at Revalation Church, Chichester, UK. We recently had an idea to ...
  A: Tom. I feel wonderful about it, assuming you base all of your answers on the Bible, and only the ...
living a less sinful life11/13/2005
  Q: i recently just had sex, and i'm only 16. i regret it more than anything. i'm really depressed about ...
  A: Noel. Contrary to popular belief, there is only one true type of happiness in the world. This sort ...
marry11/3/2005
  Q: if the bible is so clear on divroce and remarrying why is there so much of it in the church? i am a ...
  A: Chris. The reason why divorce and remarriage is seen so often in the church is because the church ...
Women preaching10/13/2005
  Q: My question is this..... Is it against God's word for a women to be a preacher,pastor,etc..?
  A: Luis. It is against God's Word for women to preach to men. I Corinthians 14:34 says: Let your ...
sixty contending sects10/11/2005
  Q: What does "sixty contending sects" mean?
  A: A. A sect is basically a group of people who form a unit within a larger group. For example, in the ...
Fortune Telling10/8/2005
  Q: John. For a while now I have been interested in telling the future and things like that. At one time ...
  A: Stacy. In the Bible, we read: When you enter the land the LORD your God is giving you, do not ...
what is the 19 Names of Jesus Christ In revelations9/25/2005
  Q: What is the 19 Name of Jesus Christ in Revelations thank u Melissa
  A: Melissa. In Revelation 19 Jesus Christ is referred to as the Lamb. He is the One Who died on the ...
Non Religous Girlfriend9/19/2005
  Q: although I dont really go to church. My problem is that my girlfriend that I've been with for almost ...
  A: Matt. Only God can open your girlfriend's spiritual eyes. If He does so, then she will realize the ...
Free-will in heaven8/17/2005
  Q: Assuming the free-will of man is the reason for suffering and sinfulness in the world, how will God ...
  A: Steve. Revelation 21:27 teaches that sin will no longer be present in Heaven: And there shall in ...
Fear of death8/11/2005
  Q: I am 18, and I have been a Christian forever. I really got into it six years ago until recently. I ...
  A: Tara. You seem to be more practical when it comes to 'eternal' matters than most people I know. ...
Christian Living8/7/2005
  Q: I am contacting you because I have a concern that needs attention from an expert, such as yourself. ...
  A: JG. I am sorry for the hesitation in responding. I personally see no wrong in a true Christian ...
eternal life7/20/2005
  Q: I have had a discussion about religion lately with a friend. He believes you can not go to heaven ...
  A: Sandy. I am sorry for the hesitation in answering your question. In Romans 3:10-11, God tells us ...
Being a Christian, NOT a Republican!!6/29/2005
  Q: I am a born-again Christian. Jesus is my personal saviour. But politicaly, I am a progressive and a ...
  A: James. To be honest, I have little knowledge of the political parties and what they stand for. I ...
my granny had past away two...6/27/2005
  Q: my granny had past away two months and now my papa has decided to remarry. this has upset the whole ...
  A: I forgot to mention that the Bible teaches it is okay to remarry in this situation, but only if the ...
Jesus Died for My Sins?5/9/2005
  Q: I recently met a fantastic woman who has gotten me to go to her church (Baptist) and become very ...
  A: Kevin. No need to apologize. The more detail I get in my questions, the easier they are to answer. ...
God5/7/2005
  Q: Is Christian God the creator of everything? If so how can you prove it? Thanks for your time and ...
  A: Moe. Yes, the Christian God is the Creator of everything. We know that this is so because the Bible ...
Am I saved?5/6/2005
  Q: So am I truley saved? Am I going to hell because I'm not sure if I beleive everything that is in ...
  A: Jeannie. The first question you asked is the most important question anyone could ever ask. ...
Truth5/5/2005
  Q: What is truth?
  A: Richard. In the beginning, God created the universe, and all life on the earth. He created man in ...
what religion is this?5/2/2005
  Q: i work in a supermarket and serve a LOT of young women who always wear long skirts, never cut their ...
  A: Dogma. I am unsure if this group of women belongs to a particular congregration, or if this is just ...

All Questions in This Category

Christianity -- Christian Living

John Zalewski

Top Expert on this page