Christianity -- Christian Living/Questions Answered by Expert Daryl

SubjectDate Asked
Did God talk2/5/2014
  Q: Sir, how do I know if God has spoken to me. Months ago when I was a deist I fell into a situation ...
  A: Thatís a great question. God will speak to us many times through the day, if we will position ...
Unsure Whether to Continue or End My Relationship1/19/2011
  Q: I am currently in a long distance relationship. I am spending this year as a student missionary in ...
  A: I can completely relate to the overwhelming amount of opinions and ďanswersĒ you have received, and ...
family matters7/9/2010
  Q: I appreciated reading your advice given to another believer who is living next door to her ...
  A: You are right in saying that Jesus spent a lot of time with non-believers. At the same time, He ...
baptism and the creator of earth,the god12/31/2009
  Q: is it necessary not to go to temples or not to bow down in front of hindu god after baptism?bcoz god ...
  A: Iím not sure if I understand your question, but based on some of the things youíve said, I can give ...
Church won't let me reconcile...6/18/2009
  Q: I had been going to this Baptist church for the past two years and lately, things have rocketed ...
  A: After reading through your questions, I donít have an exact answer for you that will put everything ...
Will I go to hell?6/13/2009
  Q: Assuming I have my reasons, If I go in for voluntary elective shock therapy, somehow get them to ...
  A: Thatís an interestingIs suicide an unforgiveable sin? Well, there are two schools of thought on ...
moderation6/5/2009
  Q: pls, what do you know about moderation in christian living.
  A: The subject of moderation is a pretty big one. Moderation is something that we need to practice in ...
Break up with boyfriend5/26/2009
  Q: Just wanted to share with you that after reading your letter and response to Christina, I am better ...
  A: Thatís a pretty tough question because I donít know your ex-boyfriend, and he and I have different ...
Prayer for Husband's salvation3/29/2009
  Q: I really do appreciate that you take your time to gain knowledge and scripture as your means of ...
  A: The first thing that needs to be said, is that regardless of what has happened in the past that has ...
Sexuality3/24/2009
  Q: I am single & interested in looking at a lovemaking manual again. I know that it would be wise to ...
  A: Itís great to hear that youíre looking for answers with something like this. A lot of people make up ...
how to live3/21/2009
  Q: I have several questions for you. I have been struggling recently on the subject of how to live as ...
  A: I can sense your frustration. I too get angry when God is misrepresented by those who claim to be ...
Oral Sex3/19/2009
  Q: I have heard from non-Christian friends that later when they get married, their sex life will ...
  A: Thatís a good question and it got me thinking a bit. You are right to say that anal sex is sodomy. ...
Break-up3/10/2009
  Q: God Bless You Daryl, Im currently going through a very hard time in my life because my boyfriend of ...
  A: Iím sorry to hear about your break-up. I know that this is a difficult time and I hope to say ...
Dating2/2/2009
  Q: So I'm a christian girl and I'm dating a guy thats not christian and he knows I want to wait til ...
  A: Things like this are a bit more complicated than just ďshould I go out with him or notĒ. There are a ...
marriage1/26/2009
  Q: "I'm a Christian but rather still "new" in the lord. Back in 2005 I met a man who was from another ...
  A: I really sympathise with your situation. Iím married myself and although I donít understand ...
Salvation.1/22/2009
  Q: I was thinking today and it bothered me about my salvation because I am unsure about it. I said the ...
  A: Well, it sounds like youíve been doing a lot of thinking! I want to reassure you that if you believe ...
dreaming or reality9/16/2008
  Q: Let me clearly state first off that I am a Lutheran Christian who does attend church every sunday. ...
  A: Because I wasnít there when this happened, I can only give what this could have been and possible ...
curses8/7/2008
  Q: If curses are the result of sin and are passed down from one generation to another, doesn't the ...
  A: I had to look up for myself on a couple of the areas that you covered just to make sure that I ...
Just went through a break up7/6/2008
  Q: I just gone through a break up 1 month plus ago. It was the was devastating period in my life. I ...
  A: I only had two or three relationships before I got married, but I definitely understand what youíre ...
If I make it to heaven6/11/2008
  Q: Okay this may be a silly question but I will ask anyway. Lets say I make it to heaven will the the ...
  A: Good question and believe me when I say that itís definitely not a silly one! The world would be a ...
Backsliding5/29/2008
  Q: i've a big problem.I've have a very terrible history of backsliding,i'm 24, female from namibia.now ...
  A: Casey, let me start by saying that I understand how you feel because I have been there too. Iíve ...
Christian Musician5/28/2008
  Q: I am a young christian musician who loves and writes all kinds of music. I am careful of the lyrics ...
  A: Itís great to hear that you want every area of your song writing to be in line with Godís Word! As ...
How do I know what/what not to do in my reationship??5/22/2008
  Q: I need some serious help. Its a matter of me just not knowing. I don't want to have sex till i'm ...
  A: I admire the fact that you want to find out what God thinks about this specific subject and that you ...
Sports4/18/2008
  Q: Is it okay for a Christian to engage in sports/watch sports on television? I see no problem with ...
  A: Hey John, Thatís an interesting question and it sounds like youíve got the answer right already. ...
past sins4/11/2008
  Q: I have hurt a lot of people in my life, even after I was supposedly a Christian. I have so much ...
  A: As long as you are willing, God is ready to help you with this! What I need you to do while you read ...
Judas3/16/2008
  Q: I'm curious about Judas. If he hadn't identified Jesus then there would have been no crucifixion and ...
  A: Thatís a great question which I will attempt to answer to the best of my ability. This kind of thing ...
Dating3/12/2008
  Q: I'm a confused single christian woman.I want to start dating but i'm not sure whether i can date ...
  A: If you donít mind, instead of giving you my answer, which may not be right, I would like to Ďequipí ...
Constantly being challenged3/9/2008
  Q: Within the last year I have gave my life to Christ, stopped smoking, gave up drinking,weaned myself ...
  A: First of all, I want to give God praise for the awesome work He has done in your life so far! That ...
Exhanging Blood2/24/2008
  Q: If a dating couple exchanges blood for any reason, does God look at them as married?
  A: I'm not sure if your question has been answered yet as I just came across it now. The Bible tells us ...
Marriage10/2/2007
  Q: I've been married 2 months and things are going down hill big time we cant stop arguing my wife does ...
  A: The first thing that we need to understand as Christians is that our relationship with Jesus is not ...
My son wants to date a bisexual girl9/20/2007
  Q: We are a Christian family (all members), but my 15 year old son just met a girl at the school dance ...
  A: Iím glad that youíre looking for help on this one. These kinds of things can get amazingly ...
marrige9/4/2007
  Q: I was wondering if I could take up some of your time. My name is Andrea and I am 20yrs. old. My ...
  A: IĎm glad that youíre looking for help on this subject. Marriage is a very important part of life, ...
Native American Traditions8/17/2007
  Q: I was on a mission trip recently to Rocky Boy's indian reservation. While we were praying one ...
  A: Because I live in South Africa, I donít know too much about Ďpow-wowsí, but I have looked the word ...
Yu-gi-oh6/16/2007
  Q: My son has just turned 6 and his friends at school play with Yu-gi-oh cards, and consequently he has ...
  A: Wow! Kids are starting earlier and earlier with these kind of games. With your son, focus on how ...
Confused and hellbound.4/4/2007
  Q: UGH. I know what I'm about to say is pathetic, but it seems I'm getting all the wrong answers ...
  A: Let me say from the start that God does love you! His love isnít based on how you feel or what ...
Stuff1/11/2007
  Q: What I dont get, is how when it comes to salvation Christianity is so worried about faith in ...
  A: Hey Jeff, That's a good question. Let's look at what the Bible says on the subjectÖ Firstly, what ...
How do I keep on the path?1/5/2007
  Q: I was baptized five years ago, and I have constantly struggled to keep doing His will. How can I ...
  A: Hey Chris, I also struggle when it comes to doing Godís will. Iíve tried my best to be all that the ...
Death and Afterlife12/7/2006
  Q: I am researching how the Christian view of life after death motivates actions in this life. I would ...
  A: Glad to be of assistance. I myself often delve into the different views each religion has on how ...
Where can I start again?12/2/2006
  Q: I did not grow up in a Christian home, but the exact opposite, a very dysfunctional home. Since I ...
  A: I think everybody has had a point in their life where theyíve moved away from God. Even though I ...
Confused about living in the world and being of the world11/7/2006
  Q: I've hear the saying a lot even though you live in the world don't be of the world. My dilemma is I ...
  A: Being married myself, I understand the delicacy of your situation. Fortunately both you and your ...
faith10/12/2006
  Q: Believest thou this?? THE WATERÖTHE SPIRITÖTHE BLOOD John 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, Verily, I ...
  A: I wasnít too sure what the question was that you asked me, but seeing that the title of your message ...
help me please9/12/2006
  Q: hey im john and i have a question. befor that i want to let you know jesus IS in my heart. i gave my ...
  A: Hey John! Great to hear that Jesus is your Lord! He is mine too! If Jesus is our Lord, then we need ...
what is the8/25/2006
  Q: the scriptures tell us there is an unforgiveable sin, what is that? tks
  A: I think the scripture that you are referring to is in Mark: Mark 3:28, 29 (Contemporary English ...
leading others7/2/2006
  Q: I am 19, almost 20. And right now I am trying to figure out if I want to lead a 3 week bible study ...
  A: God often puts desires in our hearts to do certain things, and leading and mentoring others is one ...

All Questions in This Category

Christianity -- Christian Living

Daryl

Top Expert on this page