Christianity -- Christian Living/Questions Answered by Expert Marsha I.

SubjectDate Asked
Witness to co-workers7/14/2016
  Q: I have had something on my heart since last year and I wondered if how I acted in a situation was ...
  A: Given the circumstances that you have laid out here, I think you did what you could. One thing to ...
Prayer VS Praise2/17/2015
  Q: The fact is, NOBODY SUCCEEDS ALONE. Please, I need ya support! Suppose you are giving a topic in a ...
  A: All Experts Question YourThe fact is, NOBODY SUCCEEDS ALONE. Please, I need ya support! Suppose you ...
Marriage/Ceremony1/3/2015
  Q: This may be an unusual question but I was curious about getting married with a ceremony only. Not ...
  A: I can see your concern here. I would suggest you contact a lawyer about making up a pre-nuptial ...
Unemployment and Dating8/30/2014
  Q: , I am a single man who strongly believes in the assembling of the saints (Hebrews 10:25); ...
  A: William, Thanks for writing. I can see how frustrated you are with your situation. It is indeed ...
Wanting a christian male to lead...2/12/2013
  Q: Uh hello there im a 15 yr old girl and I have a question... Is it wrong to want a christian man to ...
  A: I don't think it is weird at all to want a man around the house to lead spiritually and to protect ...
Speech12/13/2012
  Q: Are bad words allowed to when it doesn't stumble someone, but just meant to describe something, for ...
  A: Here are some Scripture passages that talk about the use of our tongues and our speech. Please read ...
salvation12/7/2012
  Q: I see where you live with someone bipolar. That brings me to myMy ex's mother was not a Christian ...
  A: I can understand your concern. Questions like these are always difficult to answer because only God ...
Views on Marriage & Divorce?11/12/2012
  Q: I am currently doing a religion assignment on how Christians view marriage and religion, and whether ...
  A: 1. Do you read the Bible much? If so, do you use its messages or teaching much in everyday life? ...
Saved Christian11/9/2012
  Q: Pastor, I have a lifelong friend who has used to be gay and has lived with his partner for 40 yrs. ...
  A: Yes, I agree with your assessment of this situation. Your friend is courting temptation by ...
Was my ex-boyfriend really saved?8/29/2012
  Q: I grew in a very conservative Christian church where relationships between men and women were quite ...
  A: Priscilla, First let me commend you for sticking to your morals and convictions. It must have been ...
HOW TO TALK WITH YOUR CHILD6/22/2012
  Q: I was recently reading an article about what/how to ask your child/teen questions. Instead of ...
  A: Typically, "why" questions will put a person on the defensive unless of course you are asking it in ...
Marriage5/11/2012
  Q: My husband and I got married quite young (22 and 23) and after only knowing each other for around 9 ...
  A: In reading your e-mail I can feel the desperation in your writing. I can tell you are hurting badly ...
lesbian/gay4/16/2012
  Q: I know that the bible says that you shouldn't have sex with another person of the same gender, and I ...
  A: I am going to assume that since you are asking this question in the Christian Living area of ...
Thanks giving for Unsaved1/29/2012
  Q: It is common among Christians to conduct Thanks-giving services for the loved ones departed with the ...
  A: I honestly do not know how common this practice is. I know it is not done in the Christian circles ...
Wash your robes/Just and Unjust10/23/2008
  Q: The sin unto death is described as something not to be prayed for. God said "Whoever defiles the ...
  A: I'm not sure that the verse in revelation necessarily relates to the scriptures cited above. The ...
my walk10/6/2008
  Q: I suffer from bipolar. I think that I have had something all of my life. My brother has been ...
  A: I am glad that you wrote to me. Bipolar has touched my life in a personal way. My husband is ...
grieving/betrayal9/25/2008
  Q: i was in a somewhat conflicting relationship with someone that was first my boyfriend and then ...
  A: Sounds like you are going through a tough time. A letter of closure may or may not be a good idea. ...
vow9/10/2008
  Q: I made a vow, that if I God helps me with the exam, I will give to my church half of my student ...
  A: I did a search for vow in the Bible and this verse in Deut. came up in my search. Read it in ...
Psychics6/1/2008
  Q: I have been married four years. My husband and I both met in church, turned out to be a cult. My 1st ...
  A: I am glad that you are seeking marriage counsel. It is good that he is willing to do this too and ...
gluttony5/2/2008
  Q: is obesity a result from the sin of gluttony?
  A: Obesity can be a result of the sin of gluttony, but not always. You can't make a blanket statement ...
unexplained dizzyness/pain in head4/18/2008
  Q: I AM INDEED A CHRISTIAN AS WELL. I BEEN SUFFERING WITH THIS LITE HEADEDNESS, EQUAL LIBERAL OFF ...
  A: I am sorry you are having such physical issues. Since I am not a doctor, I can not give you any ...
info1/24/2008
  Q: Is there certain foods a Christians don't suppose to eat.
  A: There are some Christian groups that do say there are certain foods you should not eat. But there ...
God spoke to me10/22/2007
  Q: I think I heard god voice in the middle of the night tellin them simple exact words " leave him and ...
  A: I would be suspicious of this. You need to search the Scriptures and see what God teaches on the ...
Way out please?7/15/2007
  Q: Hi its me again lovly name by the way. I just got back from my trip to see my family on an island. ...
  A: I am sorry you had to wait so long for an answer. I did not recieve an email telling me I had a ...
I have a syndrome/ and Does God love me?6/27/2007
  Q: I was born different and disabled in a mentle way, it is odd though I have a knowleged that only ...
  A: Jacqueline You really do have some challenges there. It sounds like you are discouraged. I know ...
Way Out6/21/2007
  Q: I have been a victim of watching pornography online. I am ashamed to say that i am now addicted. I ...
  A: This is a very serious problem and I am impressed that you are reaching out for help. Below, I ...
bible question4/23/2007
  Q: what part of the body does the Bible refers to as the Temple of God?
  A: The following verses are the only ones I know of that deal with the body being the temple of God. ...
Christianity and Suffering4/21/2007
  Q: The question I put before you is if there is God, why is he so cruel. Here are some of my points: ...
  A: You pose questions that many people ask. Even I at times have thought God to be cruel, but realize ...
hello i have a question1/21/2007
  Q: and over the past couple weeks i have to the conclusion that god hates me and wants me to fail ...
  A: Miss Kitty, Sometimes in life when things don't go the way we expect or want them too, we begin to ...
HElp1/2/2007
  Q: I have been a christian for 6 years now and through the years, there are ups and downs in my walk. ...
  A: I admire your honesty and your desire to do what God would want you to do. I would encourage you ...
Love of God!8/16/2006
  Q: Ref: Romans 8:35-39 The above part of scripture suggest that we will never lose the love of God no ...
  A: This is a very difficult thing. When a person loses someone or something very dear and close to ...

All Questions in This Category

Christianity -- Christian Living

Marsha I.

Top Expert on this page