Christianity -- Christian Living/Questions Answered by Expert Reverend Ramona C. Stonecipher

SubjectDate Asked
Rom10:13 Calling on the Name of the Lord for Conversion8/24/2016
  Q: I'm asking you because I know your a United Methodist minister. -I've been a member of and ordained ...
  A: Good Afternoon Greg, thank you for writing. I am a believer. I am ordained to serve in the Universal ...
Saying Grace Before Meals7/19/2015
  Q: I just moved out of my parents' house for the first time. My parents and I never said grace before ...
  A: Greetings Kes! Thank you for writing. I think it's wonderful that you wish to show your ...
Marriage and Finances11/7/2014
  Q: My .husband comes from a religious background. I grew up believing I was saved, but realized I ...
  A: You sound like a very intelligent young lady who understands the Christian walk. Your husband cannot ...
Superhero Movies4/8/2014
  Q: Rev. Ramona, how are you? Since superheroes take matters into their own hands are their movies bad ...
  A: I see nothing wrong with viewing superhero movies. While Hollywood refuses to acknowledge our ...
Christians &Psychics2/3/2014
  Q: I am a Christian. Believe in Jesus. I want to fall in love with Him, &I attempt to follow Him to the ...
  A: You are not along in sometimes 'feeling' that God is hidden. But a Christian must not rely on ...
God talking2/1/2014
  Q: I was raised catholic then at 19 I joined a strict church. It was not a good experience, no unity, ...
  A: Please know that you have only shared the bare- bones of your spiritual walk. That leaves me far ...
Why do so many Christians drop out of church their first year into college?1/21/2014
  Q: January 20 2013 Reverend Ramona U.S. Dear Reverend Ramona I am a student at San Antonio ...
  A: Samuel, I would be pleased to help you, but I do have some reservations. I would be giving you ONLY ...
Restoration12/30/2013
  Q: this is me again, Indalia. It has been a year since I last contacted you. Can you please pray to God ...
  A: Indalia, would you resend this to me please. I have prayed, and I want to take some time to ask the ...
Lust7/29/2013
  Q: I understand that if you lust you commit adultery. Can you in fact lust after your own wife and it ...
  A: No, Wayne, you cannot commit adultery by desiring Your precious bride. You bring honor to your ...
can I have your thought4/13/2013
  Q: hai Rev Why is there a contradiction? 2 Samuel 24:1 (ASV) And again the anger of Jehovah was ...
  A: Sorry I'm aa little late with my second response, but I had to preo=pare for worship and to be in ...
VISIT TO CHINESE AND INDIAN TEMPLES AS A TOURIST3/18/2013
  Q: My family were water baptized Christians for 6 years and tried our best to follow our Lord Jesus and ...
  A: Greetings in Christ! How nice to hear from you my friend! Of course you may go visit the various ...
Restoration1/10/2013
  Q: Ramona,this is me again, first of all thank you very much for your very prompt response, thank you ...
  A: Each time I see your name I picture a beautiful delicate flower. My heart is saddened by your pain ...
New Believer Anxiety12/26/2012
  Q: I was married for ten years, and decided that we were not compatible and it took years to get the ...
  A: It sounds like you have a great deal of frustration going on. As you know, Christians believe in a ...
Restoration12/24/2012
  Q: Ramona, this is me again, I hope you still remember me, and I am so sorry for still pestering about ...
  A: My heart is saddened by your recent email. Such a beautiful person in such deep pain. I am so ...
Romans 111/16/2012
  Q: ) i was reading Romans chapter one and I'm very confused about all the"God gave them up to"stuff. ...
  A: Let me see if I can shed some light on your confusion. Know that we have a just and loving God. God ...
How do I know if a relationship should be restored?7/2/2012
  Q: I'm kind of at a loss as to what to do and would like to seek some advice. My boyfriend of 3 months ...
  A: I have read your email and feel deeply your emotional stress. I am so sorry both of you are having ...
Water Baptism (United Methodist vs Assemblies of God)6/13/2012
  Q: I grew up in the United Methodist Church; in fact, I am a PK, now 31 years old. I was baptized, ...
  A: I have read your email several times and I pray that the Holy Spirit will guide my words to you. As ...
forgiveness3/15/2012
  Q: If someone is responsabe for someones death, if they knew what they were doing and did it quite ...
  A: No, my friend, God does notwork that way. Evil is in the world, and often people are at the wrong ...
Spoken dream2/27/2012
  Q: Last year around this time I was sleeping and heard a voice tell me "I will grant you a son, name ...
  A: I am so sorry for your loss and great, great, disappointment. Dear One, there is so many ways one ...
judgement of Christ2/21/2012
  Q: I have been a Christian for many years and recently have noticed a principle in the Bible that seems ...
  A: Yes, a judgment day is coming, but for Christians judgment day is past. Judgement day occurred two ...
My Grandmohter2/20/2012
  Q: To make along and complicated story short, me and my mom were 24 hour caregivers to my Grandmother ...
  A: What a good granddaughter you were. I have no doubt you brought much grace and peace to your dear ...
Torn1/29/2012
  Q: Rev, I am hoping you can offer me some guidance. I have been married for 3 months. Within a month of ...
  A: Greetings in Christ Alisa, Thank you for writing Alisa, it sounds like you have some real ...
My mum and her suicide attempt12/7/2011
  Q: My mum tried to commit suicide by swallowing pills the other night. To try and put this situation ...
  A: Jacelyn, I am so sorry..... what a desperate situation. I can only imagine your pain. Dear one, ...
Unforgiveable sin11/24/2011
  Q: I have really been suffering with the concept of the unforgivable sin. In summary I was raised ...
  A: I tried to get an answer out to you earlier but it flew off my computer and was only retrieved this ...
Confused!10/28/2011
  Q: Stonecipher, I hope that this email finds you well. I was hoping that you could provide me with ...
  A: Your questions are not confusing at all my friend. Indeed yes, you can be a Christian and deal with ...
Homosexuality10/8/2011
  Q: My name is Juju. I am 29 and i am gay. I have always been a great christian. God has blessed me in ...
  A: Juju, I so wish I had the answer to your questions. I'm sure when you wrote to me you understood ...
Dirty Dancing9/25/2011
  Q: I am a Methodist, I was baptized as a baby, and still go to the same church I was baptized in, and I ...
  A: I'm sure many teens deal with this question. From the way you worded your question, I tend to ...
feeling the holy spirit9/19/2011
  Q: i was in church yesterday and this woman put her hand on my head then i was on the ground shaking ...
  A: I imagine your experience was a bit frightening - especially if you had no concept of what 'Slain in ...
Moral bankruptcy9/13/2011
  Q: It has been said that the US is morally bankrupt. The things we see in the media like movies showing ...
  A: good to hear from you. I don't know how old you are, but I lived through the Billy Graham great ...
have i blasphemed the holy spirit?9/8/2011
  Q: two years ago i was baptized. one day last year i had this thought i had never thought before so i ...
  A: Deaarest Myles, thank your for your question. Let's look at what the Messiah says about ...
giving up everything9/3/2011
  Q: i saw in the bible that the lord said that if we dont give up everything we cannot be his diciples ...
  A: First of all, it is important that we keep the verse in context. Jesus is talking or teaching about ...
Writing fiction as a Christian female7/22/2011
  Q: My name is Deanna. I am a Christian, and I am also an aspiring fiction writer who wants to explore ...
  A: I wish you much success as a writer - I'm an avid reader myself. I think a writer is much like the ...
Is there any relief for the Chrisitian?7/6/2011
  Q: I hope that you are having a blessed day. I figure that I address my question to you since you are ...
  A: Obviously, you know the Scriptures! Good for you! I'm a little puzzled by your choice of words in ...
restoration7/3/2011
  Q: Pastor Ramona it's me again, I am sorry to keep pestering you with my pain and suffering, I hate to ...
  A: My Friend, It breaks my heart to see the pain that you are in. I hope you consider me a friend ...
Born Again6/28/2011
  Q: Can a person be "Born Again" more than once?
  A: No, a person cannot be 'born again' more than once. Only a new spiritual life provided by God can ...
Bride of Christ6/26/2011
  Q: Which is bride the of Christ, The new Testament Church or the New Jerusalem?
  A: Greetings in Christ Nihal, How good to hear from you. There are two lines of thought as to who the ...
restoration6/5/2011
  Q: I hope you remember me, my name is indalia , I wrote to you about 6 months ago, you were very ...
  A: My heart hurts for you, my friend. I am so sorry. I need to say some things that I feel are very ...
Promotion6/1/2011
  Q: , I refer to our discussions last year regarding my disappointment in job, your advice, meeting ...
  A: How good it is to hear from you again, my friend! It sounds as if your life is going very well. I ...
Daily comunion at home5/30/2011
  Q: It's my understanding that it is acceptable for Christian believers to have communion at home, ...
  A: good to hear from you. You are correct, it indeed is acceptable to have communion with your ...
HOW TO OVERCOME3/7/2011
  Q: I'm a young lady who has this troubled friend who has encountered a lot of difficulties in life ...
  A: What a good friend you must be! I'm sure your fried appreciates you very much. Dear one, from the ...
being saved2/19/2011
  Q: I've had a good friend who is born again christian teaching me things for a while(she came into my ...
  A: I'm sorry you have lost touch with your friend. I hope you will find a good church and get involved ...
Obeying the Call of God.1/24/2011
  Q: Its a pleasure to have someone in Christ you could guide you through the maze of the christian ...
  A: My Friend, upon reading your email, my first thought was the teaching, "God is not the author of ...
Assurance of Salvation1/3/2011
  Q: I was wondering how I can know for sure that I am saved? I am 21 years old and althought I was ...
  A: let's see if we can put your doubts to rest. First of all Amanda, know beyond a shadow of a doubt ...
Sunday School1/2/2011
  Q: I have read your answers to some of the other questions posted and I like your balance and ...
  A: Greetings in Christ! Bless your heart Karen. What a difficult, difficult, situation. As a pastor, ...
forgiveness / restoration1/1/2011
  Q: its me again indalia this is my new email, I hope you still remember me, I'm still strugling I'm ...
  A: Indalia, I need you to pray and reread all the emails that I have sent you. Healing will take time. ...
What does 'born' of water and 'of the Spirit' really mean?12/30/2010
  Q: and wishing you a Happy New Year soon! I know that this is probably a dumb question but what did ...
  A: Let's see what we can do to bring some light upon your questions. Let me encourage you to read the ...
christian relationships12/22/2010
  Q: I am hoping to get your opinion on something, being a Minster. I am currently trying to write a ...
  A: I must say, I haven't addressed this question on Experts before! Ha! Sounds like you have an ...
About divine healing12/15/2010
  Q: How is your day? I was just wondering whether you could give me a brief definition of divine healing ...
  A: My day has been a bit emotional.... My closest friend died. So I hope you will forgive me for not ...
forgiveness and restoration12/10/2010
  Q: its me again, here are the questions again.Question 1. How do I forgive myself? Question 2. How do I ...
  A: let us hope this takes care of the problem. If it happens again, I'll move to a new computer and ...
relationship after being born again12/2/2010
  Q: In the past month I have given my life to Christ. i was a believer before and was baptized but a ...
  A: I can feel your frustration. From the little that you have shared with me, it sounds as though you ...
Is it really...?12/1/2010
  Q: and how is your day Pastor Ramona? Ever since I reaccepted Christ back into my life last year, the ...
  A: What a nice young woman you are! I see no wrong in you listening to your choice of music. You seem ...
This is absolutely ridiculous and absurd.....11/24/2010
  Q: I know that as Christians we have better things to worry about! It's very puzzling that every Sunday ...
  A: Jamila, I totally understand your frustration. But as a born-again believer, understanding that ...
about forgiveness, and restoration11/24/2010
  Q: I have committed the worse sin any one can commit, maybe is the impardonable sin, I have been a ...
  A: My heart goes out to you in this very painful time. First of all, dear one, God forgives you. When ...
Divorce11/23/2010
  Q: I am divorcing my wife for many reasons but I still love her regardless. I know God is not the ...
  A: I am so sorry for your pain. While I cannot solve your problems, I will try to shed some light upon ...
I don't get it...need clarification11/16/2010
  Q: My question today is: Is Romans 10:9, 10 the basic formula for salvation? The reason why I ask is ...
  A: Dear one, the Lord Jesus just asks that we 'believe'.......Believe that He is the Christ of God. ...
The perfect versus the imperfect11/6/2010
  Q: How is your day? We know as believers that what is so wonderful about this Christian life is our ...
  A: Yes, I agree with your conclusion to a degree. The Greek word for perfect means "end" or ...
Question about Christian living11/1/2010
  Q: Stonecipher, How is your day? I have always wondered about this verse…what is the meaning of Luke ...
  A: The meaning of Luke 14:27-33 is: This is all about 'Counting the Cost' of the decision you are ...
Some very important biblical questions10/26/2010
  Q: Good day Pastor Ramona!I read your profile and you seem like one that is very candid and would be ...
  A: I so appreciate you choosing to write to me. You're correct, these are very important questions. I ...
heaven and hell10/25/2010
  Q: My wife and I are confused, when someone dies, do they go straight to heaven or hell?.. or somwhere ...
  A: The traditional Roman Catholic answer is found in the concept of purgatory. This notion assumes ...
Dating a Mormon10/19/2010
  Q: I have been seeing the same guy for the last 17 months since I have been divorce. He is a divorced ...
  A: From the things that you have shared with me, it sounds as if you are in a very shaky relationship. ...
existance of evil10/13/2010
  Q: What is Christianity's stance on evil and the problem of evil? how does this affect adherants lives? ...
  A: I must say up-front, that your question is too long. We require one question so we can give ample ...
gay marriage?9/30/2010
  Q: I understand it is not for me to judge, I understand to love thy neighbor as myself; but I know also ...
  A: Connie, I believe the biblical teaching is very clear on marrige. I'm sorry that your church is ...
Growing in Faith8/31/2010
  Q: , It's good to write to you again. This time my question is about how to grow in faith in line ...
  A: How nice to hear from you again. I had sat down and answered your question and all of a sudden it ...
Non-Christian Boyfriend.8/28/2010
  Q: I Need Help!! I have been with my Non-Christian Boyfriend for 3 years now. I use to be a ...
  A: You sound very young to be in such a long relationship. Let me address a few of the things you have ...
The Holy Spirit7/13/2010
  Q: I am told there is only one sin that God will not forgive, blasphemy against the Holy Spirit. Can ...
  A: they're greatly appreciated. I am so pleased that you are making a commitment to follow some of the ...
Unpardonable Sin7/12/2010
  Q: First, I feel I should say that I believe that Jesus is my Lord and Savior. In fact I was saved a ...
  A: I will explain to you what the Unpardonable Sin is, but I don't understand your statement, "I don't ...
Trust in God7/10/2010
  Q: I try to live a life pleasing to God but I think he knows that deep down in my heart I feel ...
  A: I am so sorry for the heavy load you are carrying. I can tell by your writing that your life is a ...
non-christian boyfriend?7/2/2010
  Q: my name is Jessica and I am a Christian college student. I really feel that God has blessed me with ...
  A: Before I give you my thoughts on your statements, let me put I Cor. 7:13-14 in context for you. ...
how do you know if God wants you to break up with your girlfriend in order to give way for Christ's plan for you?6/28/2010
  Q: Good day Reverend. I'm 27 turning 28 this December. Me and my girlfriend are planning to be wed ...
  A: My dear friend, First of all, congratulations for 'seeing the light' and correcting your situation ...
is suicide the same as rejecting the life jesus came to bring us6/22/2010
  Q: i'm nearly 15 this year. and have regularly been attending church since i've accepted christ at 4. ...
  A: my friend, it sounds like you're carrying a pretty heavy load. First of all, dear one, if you truly ...
My girlfriend isn't sure if God wants us together,6/7/2010
  Q: me and my girlfriend have known each other for two years, and have dated roughly 8 months throughout ...
  A: I can see that this is a very difficult time for the both of you. Tosay the least,sixteen is a ...
Christian Values6/4/2010
  Q: Stonecipher, I don't understand your response. My question was not a homework assignment. I am ...
  A: Forgive me, I didn't mean to offend you. It seems so many of the questions lately have been ...
The bible seems to be contradictory on this issue. I don't know how to act as a Christian5/23/2010
  Q: I'm sorry for such confusing questions. It's just I've been a Christian my whole life, but I'm just ...
  A: My Friend, What a wonderful world it would be if you and I could solve these questions right here! ...
Prov 8:175/10/2010
  Q: Good morning Rev. Stonecipher. I know that it has been a while. I thought of you the other day. I ...
  A: good to hear from you again. Let's look at the background of the text for a moment and put your ...
Raise3/7/2010
  Q: I had been expecting a pay raise for nearly an year due to the extra work load and the contribution ...
  A: My Friend, I am so proud of you! You have waited upon the Lord and when He gave you counsel, you ...
blasphemy3/6/2010
  Q: i have been talking to my ministor, but heres the deal, i dont know if im right or wrong but i think ...
  A: Ryan, you didn't say what the minister said to you. Did you understand his counsel? Understand ...
blasphemy against the holy spirit2/28/2010
  Q: if someone thinks jesus is under the power of satan the bible says that cannot be forgiven, well ...
  A: First of all Ryan, let's understand that blasphemy is a sin that can only be done with words. ...
Canfiction glorify God?2/26/2010
  Q: here is my"How can fiction glorify God?" I read fiction everyday and love it! But how does it ...
  A: Your question is an interesting one. There is nothing wrong with reading fiction. Many writers of ...
Adultery1/21/2010
  Q: Oh where to start. Well I got married in 2007 and committed adultery. I divorced my husband. I had ...
  A: Let's start at the beginning. Are you saying that you didn't take your 'personal walk' as a ...
The Father1/18/2010
  Q: Reverend Ramona, In John 14 8-11 Philip asks Jesus to show them the Father. Does Jesus answer allow ...
  A: I encourage you to remember the scripture, "I and the Father are One." When you look at verse 7 ...
Journey1/6/2010
  Q: A little history on me - I was raised in the Catholic religion, have been baptized and confirmed ...
  A: You sound like a very intelligent young woman. I am pleased that you are a believer. I'm a little ...
Anaiasis and Saphira, remarriage after divorce clarification1/4/2010
  Q: Goodafternoon Rev. Stoncipher, Happy belated New Year!! Hope all is well with you. I have a ...
  A: I hope you intend to lecture at a seminary after you get the answers to all your questions. Ha! This ...
heaven or purgatory12/31/2009
  Q: When judgement day arrives the Bible says God will judge the living and the dead, so if you have ...
  A: Let me expand a little bit on this subject, as I answer your question. Let us look first to the ...
FAITH.....ENCOURAGEMENT IN RELATIONSHIP12/28/2009
  Q: I was with a guy for 2 monthsI know not long I knew him before dating. This guy was the perfect ...
  A: I am so sorry for your pain. Obviously, dear one, you are going through a very difficult time. I ...
Marriage and relationship12/27/2009
  Q: My wife and I were married this last May the 18th 2009. We are both Christians of over 25 years. ...
  A: Greetings Bill, Thank you for writing. I will do my best, dear one, to help you understand why you ...
Child Abuse12/23/2009
  Q: As a reverend, what would you tell a woman in her mid-twenties, who asked you why God allows small ...
  A: As a Reverend, dear one, I would tell the young woman that there is evil in the world as a result of ...
Belief in Mary12/6/2009
  Q: I have a Catholic friend whose belief in Jesus is as good as any other Christian’s I know. I can ...
  A: Lenin, his belief in Mary does not make a difference in his eternal security. The bottom line of ...
tithe12/2/2009
  Q: Romona, What is your view in why God gave The Law to the Jews? They were saved too only by faith, ...
  A: Rev. Stonecipher. Thank you for writing such interesting questions. My view of why God gave The Law ...
Marriage before wedding day11/16/2009
  Q: I've been engaged to a wonderful man for over a year now. We attend that same church that I have ...
  A: You sound like a lovely young woman. I understand your circumstances and your frustration. But ...
1 cor 5, 1 cor 5:611/2/2009
  Q: Goodafternoon Rev. Stonecipher. It's me again with a couple of questions. Sooo..... 1 Cor chapter 5 ...
  A: Teresa, Let's take this whole section as a whole and see what it's talking about - OK. I Cor. ...
Revisiting some discussions10/30/2009
  Q: Stonecipher. It's me again. Hope all is well with you. I am typing today trying to get some clarity ...
  A: Teresa, I congratulate you on your spiritual growth! From the time we started to now, it is ...
born-again/witnessing10/24/2009
  Q: Hey I have actually 2 questions, hopefully you can answer both as they are pretty close to each ...
  A: Let's first talk about 'born again'. The phrase is commonly recognized today, although many people ...
Meaning of verse10/7/2009
  Q: Song of Solomon Chapter 2 Verse 3 Can you tell me what this verse means
  A: Let us keep the scripture in context: I am the rose of Sharon, and the lily of the valleys. As the ...
Forgiveness9/21/2009
  Q: The Bible says that Jesus asked his Father to forgive those who crucified him when he was on the ...
  A: Wow! want a great question Diocatty! You see, my friend, Judas judged himself. He didn't allow ...
Under law or Grace, Destiny, Visiting other Churches, Tithing revisited, Putting God first9/18/2009
  Q: Stonecipher, How have you been? I've have been ok. My mother is alright as well. She has already ...
  A: How good it is to hear from you again. Praise God that your mother is doing well! I know it is a ...
Why Idolatry is Hurtful to Us9/17/2009
  Q: I realize that idolatry is sinful because hurts and dishonors God. But isn't idolatry also sinful ...
  A: Good to hear from you. Your question is very important. The swearing of an oath unto God or before ...
Heirs8/17/2009
  Q: Can you please let me know what is 'heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ,' Romans 8:17. What do we ...
  A: Let us take the full thought into account: Romans 8:16-17 "The Spirit ...
Where do you draw the line?8/13/2009
  Q: I have a question. My wife is on a "prayer chain" which I think is great. You don't see many of ...
  A: Greetings in Christ! Thank you for your e-mail. I understand your frustration. I believe with ...
Christian living7/24/2009
  Q: I need some advice. I go to a Pentecostal Apostolic church, and we a dress code. We wear skirts or ...
  A: I understand your feelings. And I know you're in a tough position. You didn't mention how old you ...
Prayer for My Mom7/17/2009
  Q: Stonecipher. It's me Teresa. Hope all is well with you and yours. I was wondering if you would pray ...
  A: Of course I will keep your mother in healing prayers. This must be very scary for you (and her). ...
Continued...6/24/2009
  Q: for responding. I am still a bit confused though. There is a scripture in Matthew where Jesus is ...
  A: Honey, at that point in time, there were certain restrictions on married couples. The law didn't ...
Divorced people to date or marry6/23/2009
  Q: Stonecipher this is Teresa. My it has been a long time. How are you? Well I hope. I am doing ok ...
  A: It's good to hear from you again! You sound well! Our prayers have been answered for you! Sweetie, ...
What happens when Christian do mistakes out of no choice6/17/2009
  Q: I am from India and I am Christian, who has recently come to know the Lord. And now I am so scared ...
  A: Forgiveness comes when we confess and 'repent' (change - turn around completely). I see that you are ...
Abject misery6/9/2009
  Q: I'm writing at what I think is the lowest level I've ever felt in a life of ever-descending ...
  A: I've read your e-mail several times and my heart goes out to you. How heavy your load is right ...
hard times5/23/2009
  Q: My life is filled with failures that I'm having hard time controlling. I have a feeling that because ...
  A: I sense a lot of frustration in your life right now. I'm sorry things are so tough. You say that ...
married to a jehovass witness5/11/2009
  Q: I am a born again christian I excepted jesus christ as my savior about 6 months ago. My husband is a ...
  A: Your e-mail made me very sad for you. I am pleased that you are a born-again Christian. Praise God! ...
Born again twice4/22/2009
  Q: This question is very troubling to me and ultimately it can only be answered by Jesus when I am done ...
  A: It seems,dear one, that you perhaps have either misunderstood the teachings in regard to being 'born ...
Pre-marital cohibition and sex4/17/2009
  Q: My girlfriend and I have been together for a year, and are both Christian. One of the biggest ...
  A: I will try and address each of your questions to your satisfaction. However, my friend, I would ...
Spiritual advice on monogamous un-married relationships.4/8/2009
  Q: I am nineteen years old, and I am an engineering student. I am a Seventh Day Baptist, and although I ...
  A: I understand the things you are saying, and I understand how our society is today. But the ...
a church for us both4/8/2009
  Q: I'm a United Methodist and my boyfriend is Assemblies of God. We would like to attend church ...
  A: Bethany, there is little difference in the doctrines of the Assemblies of God and the United ...
Idolotry3/25/2009
  Q: Stonecipher. I know that it has been some time since we last communicated. Hopefully all is well ...
  A: Sorry that it took so long to get back to you. I was having some problems with the computer. Since ...
how to live3/21/2009
  Q: I have several questions for you. I have been struggling recently on the subject of how to live as ...
  A: You sound so very frustrated - I'm sorry. I wonder if you've forgotten that we all are Christians ...
Biblical Question3/13/2009
  Q: I hold a leadership position in my Church's Mom group and so does a good friend of mine. She has ...
  A: I'm at a little bit of a loss as to what is really going on with your friend. I understand that you ...
Living Holy3/10/2009
  Q: I understand and believe that only by faith in Jesus and not by deeds that one will be able to go to ...
  A: I find your question interesting. First of all, as you know, if a person accepts Jesus as Lord and ...
Church offerings3/4/2009
  Q: Stonecipher, My wife and I have not attended church on a regular basis for a long time. We would ...
  A: We still pass the plate as you have explained in your e-mail. Some people give their tithe once a ...
Christian relationships.3/3/2009
  Q: I turn 20 in July, so I'm 19 at the moment. I accepted Jesus Christ as my lord and personal saviour ...
  A: I am pleased to hear that you are a Christian and deire to 'walk in the Spirit'. First of all, our ...
A Lost Loved One2/22/2009
  Q: I am trying to be a example of Christ and minister to my best friend who is not saved and just lost ...
  A: What a blessing you are to your friend. Sweetheart, sometimes it's not what we say, but what we ...
Multiple marriage2/18/2009
  Q: Do you believe God would tell someone to take a second wife? ANSWER: Hi Patty! No, I do not believe ...
  A: The book of Ephesians teaches on Family relationships and marriage. You can find the verse I was ...
SELF-ESTEEM2/5/2009
  Q: I am a lesbian and I know that homosexuality is a sin and that God hates it;but tell me ...
  A: You know, dear one, I answer hundreds of questions on a weekly basis, and none cause me more ...
Scripture1/27/2009
  Q: stonecipher. It's me. I'm doing ok. I had a question and hoped you could clarify. There is a ...
  A: Remember when I told you that you must keep the Scripture in context to get it's correct meaning. ...
Salvation1/25/2009
  Q: I recently gave my life to Christ 22+ days ago to be exact, and one thing has been on my mind... Am ...
  A: I'm pleased to say that 22+ days ago your sins were washed away! God has scattered them as far as ...
Homosexual Relationships1/25/2009
  Q: When it comes to a homosexual relationship,it bothers me what is written in Leviticus 18 and 20.Also ...
  A: Obviously, many people feel as you do about various Scriptures in the Bible. Even the first century ...
marital deception1/25/2009
  Q: My nephew's marriage just ended in divorce through his wife adulterous affair. The affair was with ...
  A: What a sad situation you find yourself in. And no doubt, there are many hard feelings. May I ...
Salvation.1/23/2009
  Q: Well I was talking to another expert and she told me what the Holy Spirit said.She said that He said ...
  A: I have answered your questions with much care. I have proven my points by the Scripture. Yet, you ...
Question1/22/2009
  Q: It's me. I had quite a few questions today. I'm kind of frustrated. There is a scripture.. There is ...
  A: #1 "There is now therefore no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus." *That ...
Salvation.1/20/2009
  Q: I have indeed seen it.More than once actually.I cried the firs time.We have it recorded on our ...
  A: Honey, you just need to go to church and Sunday School and learn more about Jesus. Talk to your ...
Am I saved or not?1/19/2009
  Q: I was thinking today and it bothered me about my salvation because I am unsure about it. I said the ...
  A: I cannot say that you are saved or not. I do not know your heart. To say that you confessed your ...
Marriage1/16/2009
  Q: I have question about marriage. I am about to marry this guy I know for some time. We both are good ...
  A: I understand your feelings in letting God down. We all have failed and fallen short of the glory of ...
Tithe and salvation1/13/2009
  Q: Stonecipher. It's Teresa. I had some questions and hoped you could help me. Is a person saved if ...
  A: Honey tithing has nothing to do with being saved. You are saved by believing in Jesus Christ and ...
hello1/7/2009
  Q: Okay i really need to know something. If god puts a desire in your heart for something will he ...
  A: In answer to your question, "If God puts a desire in your heart for something will He fulfill it?", ...
sex be for marriage1/5/2009
  Q: I'm a child of the Mosthigh,I have been learning to work with God for 3 years now I have never ...
  A: I will try to help you understand. I can only speak of the Christian faith. There are many ...
Holy1/5/2009
  Q: Stonecipher. It's Teresa. Happy belated New Year to you!! I'm doing pretty good. I was hoping that ...
  A: Happy New Year to You!!!! I'm so glad to hear that you are doing well! Keep up the good work! God is ...
Question!12/24/2008
  Q: this is Corrina again!I was talking to an guy via email!And he is an expert on allexperts and I need ...
  A: I suggest that you contact AllExperts Security immediately. Send them all your emails. Do not have ...
I did not receive an answer for these questions Please resend.. Thanks12/19/2008
  Q: Your question was "Good afternoon Rev. Stonecipher. It's Teresa again. I have a few questions and I ...
  A: I sent the answer to this question and am unable to find a copy. I hope by now you have decorated ...
blessing of God in my life and how i should live12/11/2008
  Q: I'm going through very difficult times right now. I have a dad who i really despise because he ...
  A: Greetings in Christ, Joo, Thank you for writing. It sounds like you're having a tough time. How old ...
Revisiting an old topic12/10/2008
  Q: Stonecipher. I came across a topic that we discussed some time ago. If all that is required is ...
  A: Teresa, Some people just have to 'clear' their conscious of past mistakes/sins. While they know ...
Honour thy father and Mother, Forgiveness12/10/2008
  Q: Stonecipher. It's Teresa again. I hope you are doing well. I do have a couple of questions and was ...
  A: Teresa, do you know what I like so much about you? You are so real!You don't mince your words or go ...
Christian woman staying up all night.12/2/2008
  Q: I am dating a woman who spends have the night awake watching TV. I really think it is effecting her ...
  A: First of all, feelings are not right or wrong - they just 'are'. You feel what you feel. So we ...
deceiving parents11/25/2008
  Q: My daughter was recently married and is expecting a child soon. This past week her husband was ...
  A: Wow! what a spot you are in. And how this must hurt. You seem to be a very loving parent, one that ...
Am I a lesbian now and am I saved?11/22/2008
  Q: I added some to this question so read all of the way down.- I'm 13.I'm a girl.I feel that I'm ...
  A: It sounds like you need some sound spiritual advice/counseling, on a long term basis. I would ...
Authority and Choices11/21/2008
  Q: Stonecipher. How are you? Well I hope. I have a bit of a situation and hoped maybe you could help ...
  A: Good Morning Teresa, good to hear from you. I sense your frustration. And, as an ordained pastor, ...
Gospels of Matthew, Mark , Luke,John11/14/2008
  Q: Stonecipher. How are you? I had a quick question about the four new testament Gospels. As you know ...
  A: good to hear from you again. Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John are the original authors of their books. ...
Worship of God11/10/2008
  Q: Stonecipher, I had a couple of questions regarding the worship and praise of God. Now I am ...
  A: What an interesting question you have presented. You are correct in that Shinto and Christianity ...
Mark 9: 2311/1/2008
  Q: Mark 9: 23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that ...
  A: good to hear from you. I hope all is well. Mark 9:14-50 is one of my favorite passages to preach ...
Music cont.10/31/2008
  Q: Stonecipher. I received the last email.Well when I go out I don't do anything crazy or become sex ...
  A: Temptation will always be around you Teresa. As you mature in Christ, you choose to do the right ...
Music cont.10/30/2008
  Q: Just wondering how far do we take the lead us not into temptation? What is a good measuring stick ...
  A: Let me ask you a question. What affect do you think the music in the bowling alley, skating rink or ...
Music10/30/2008
  Q: I understand what you are saying.. though I don't like it. Ha! I know that it is true. I know that ...
  A: Teresa, tell me why all the music seems to be 'sexual' to you. What if a married couple or a couple ...
Music/ Club10/29/2008
  Q: Stonecipher. I received the last e-mail. The music that I still like is sexual/seductive in nature ...
  A: No Teresa, I don't believe that is the proper way to handle this situation. You are putting the ...
I Will Never Leave You Nor Forsake You!10/29/2008
  Q: God promises Joshua that He will never leave nor forsake him. Does this promise apply to every ...
  A: Deut. 31:6-8; jOSH. 1:5 "I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU NOR FORSAKE YOU." The point here is, where God ...
Righteous and the Blood Of Jesus10/28/2008
  Q: Stonecipher. How are you? Just a quick question for confirmation purposes. I believe that I am on ...
  A: Teresa, you are such a joy! God has to be pleased with you. First of all, when you accept Jesus ...
soul vs spirit10/24/2008
  Q: What is the difference between soul and spirit
  A: Many people want to know the answer to this question. Thank you for asking it. I will have to get a ...
my anger10/18/2008
  Q: I am a fellow Christian, a mom of 4, and soon-to-be divorcee. I work part-time so I appreciate any ...
  A: I can see that you are very frustrated. I'm sorry. It seems that you have your hands full on ...
noor10/8/2008
  Q: why is living together before marriage a sin in christianity ?
  A: In today's culture, this doesn't make a whole lot of sense to a lot of people. But to the devout ...
Cohabitation9/3/2008
  Q: Me and my boyfriend are thinking of moving in together, but we want to know if the Bible say ...
  A: And more important, thank you for seeking wise spiritual counsel (as the Bible teaches). Life is ...
What is next?8/6/2008
  Q: I have been occasionally going to youth gatherings throughout this summer. Last night at one of ...
  A: What a wonderful experience! I am so happy for you. Indeed, it is the most amazing feeling! But ...
Giving advice to a new christian who is living with a girlfriend.8/6/2008
  Q: Rev. Ramona, first let me give you a little background. I am born-again and baptized in the holy ...
  A: What a wonderful sister you are! Praise God for your brother's return to the fold. I have no doubt ...
heaven7/26/2008
  Q: What is the truth about the 144,000 people going to heaven? Are only 144,000 people going to ...
  A: I appreciate your question. First of all, 'All' who accept Jesus Christ as their Savior and Lord, ...
judgement7/22/2008
  Q: I am a Christian and have been saved. I know on judgement day we will all be judged for our actions ...
  A: What a neat way to spell your name! Thank you for writing. I have a lot of people ask me this ...
questions7/20/2008
  Q: I am a Christian but have always had a few questions. I'd love to get your opinions. 1. If a ...
  A: What wonderful questions! It's good that you are searching - this makes your faith your very own. ...
Love7/19/2008
  Q: How do i feel Gods love physically? is it possible?
  A: Indeed it is possible! We feel God's presense through our emotions. We are promised, as children of ...
Return to Christianity7/3/2008
  Q: Rev. Stonecipher, Ok, I need to give you a brief explanation before continuing with my question. To ...
  A: I am so sorry _ I have had computer problems. Thank you for your patience. I will address your ...
salvation7/3/2008
  Q: Reverend Ramona I am a Christian but my mother, dad and my brother are not. They don't believe in ...
  A: Forgive the delay, my computer was acting up (with the storms we were having) and I'm playing 'catch ...
The giving of the Holy Spirit6/25/2008
  Q: In reading the book of Acts I repeatedly found that in the early days of the church, the Holy Spirit ...
  A: When I served my third church, one of my members came up to me and said, "Rev. I've been in church ...
Definition of Masturbation - Doctrinal Problem6/14/2008
  Q: Very often many Christians believe that masturbation is false and is a sin and they refer ...
  A: Masturbation, indeed, is a troubling subject for the Christian Minister. Upfront, I will say that ...
cant find any answers6/11/2008
  Q: I have a couple questions. I have been trying to find my way to God but I feel like even though I ...
  A: I have prayed over your comments, and if you will allow me to address each question/thought one at a ...
John 16:336/2/2008
  Q: John 16:33 (NIV) I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you ...
  A: Good to hear from you. As you know, Chapters 13-17:26, Jesus is preparing his disciples for what is ...
psychics6/1/2008
  Q: I have been married four years. My husband and I both met in church, turned out to be a cult. My 1st ...
  A: So nice of you to write. I have spent some time going over your concerns. I'm so sorry for all that ...
Flesh and Spirit5/25/2008
  Q: Stonecipher, I would like confirmation on this if I am correct and correction if incorrect. Flesh ...
  A: This is a very important question. One that I feel needs to be broken down to truly understand the ...
Self defense/ War with Satan5/24/2008
  Q: I have been studious in my studies again and have come across another dilemma. In my research of the ...
  A: Greetings in Christ Tom! Your inquiry is interesting, in regard to some of your statements in the ...
Rapture5/21/2008
  Q: As seems my nature I tend to have a lot of questions and I hope that I do not run you to ragged with ...
  A: Don't fret - I enjoy hearing from you! Your questions are important and it never hurts to review ...
Spirtual understanding5/19/2008
  Q: I have asked a question of you recently and thought of you when I had a yet another question. I ...
  A: It's so nice to hear from you again. My husband loved your question! I am impressed with your deep ...
Description of god5/16/2008
  Q: I have been racking my brain as to where with in the bible that it makes a descriptive statement ...
  A: good to hear from you. You had part of the Scripture - here's the rest! Please turn to Revelation ...
Laughter4/18/2008
  Q: On several occasions Bible teachers (ministers) have agreed to the statement; "Laughter Is Good For ...
  A: Yes, we ministers indeed, agree to the statement, 'Laughter is good for the soul.' The Bible ...
I need your help on this....................4/12/2008
  Q: How did christianity enter into Ghana?
  A: Olaniyi! Thank you for writing. Well, it seems that this topic is very much in the news today. Are ...
Dating a confused man4/11/2008
  Q: I left a boyfriend at the beginning of the year, who I had been with for 1 yr. I had some questions ...
  A: I have read and reread your e-mail, trying to put the whole picture together before I give you some ...
god3/20/2008
  Q: Ok, I'm saved and have been for 5 yrs now but while talking to my friend about Jesus I didn't know ...
  A: What a pretty name! Dear one, I will try to answer your question. I'm not sure what your friend ...
god2/28/2008
  Q: what is the features of god, his principles and what he expect of us
  A: Greetings in Christ! What a 'big' subject! I have dwelled on your question and will strive to answer ...
where the soul goes after death2/13/2008
  Q: I have heard some say the soul goes back to the earth but our spirit returns to God from which it ...
  A: What a neat, neat, question! "Do we all absorb back into God and have no separate individuality?" ...
theology2/9/2008
  Q: Good morning. I am lay person intersted in theology. An R/c. My questions are as under: Pl:explain; ...
  A: Greetings in Christ James! I have read your email several times and will do my best to give you ...
forgiveness of the dead and god1/14/2008
  Q: First of all I did not get on with my inlaws I never stopped my children our their son having a ...
  A: our God is a God of 'second chances'! I am so pleased to hear that you believe in Jesus and that ...
About a boy1/4/2008
  Q: My name is Kt and i am a 25 yr old senior in college. My issue is that there is a boy that i have ...
  A: Greetings in Christ! Thank you for writing and sharing. I've read your thoughts and it sounds as if ...
25 with a curfew1/1/2008
  Q: My name is KT i am a 25 yr old senior in college. While i am away at college i make my own decsions ...
  A: you are in quite a fix! Your letter was like reading my granddaughter's letter. She is 21 and going ...

All Questions in This Category

Christianity -- Christian Living

Reverend Ramona C. Stonecipher

Top Expert on this page