Christianity--Prayers/prayer

Marisol wrote at 2012-01-21 18:49:32
Yawning by itself on the physical level is your brains need for oxygen. Excessive yawning can be a medical problem, or indicative of an underlying medical condition. On the spiritual level excessive yawning during active spiritual pursuits such as deliverance service, worship, prayer is an indication of a negative spiritual manifestation such as demonic. If you find yourself yawning occasionally as like anyone else, but excessively yawning during prayer almost to the point that you feel almost unable to pray then you might be in the need of a deliverance service/prayer. By all means don't stop praying. Make a prayer for the holy spirit to bring to light the cause of this negativity. It could be anything from generational, open spiritual doorways from living in a place where past tenants engaged in occult practices, etc. The holy spirit will bring to light what is hidden.

Tori wrote at 2012-07-29 13:59:42
Thanks for the answer to this question it ministered to me because I had the same question. I have only one problem and and that is I need to read this over and over and may not be able to find it again because I'm using someone else for.internet. Can you email this to kentoriaa@aol.com?  

New2this wrote at 2015-10-20 23:02:15
hi i am also interested in the answer to this question, my difference is that i yawn after prayer each time and this is done 3 to 4 times a day or when i have a serious conversation with god about direction or advise, i am not tired during these conversations and will frankly only yawn then no other time of the day unless i am extremely exhausted. but yawning while alert to me it feels as if god is speaking back in a recognizing way.

nubian nyuma wrote at 2016-05-17 15:09:20
tell the satan to back off in jesus name,ask God to put his full armor on you, the excessive yawning happens when the devil steals the oxygen around you depriving your brain causing you to yawn and frustrate you, i recently learned. its an attack, just use your authority in Jesus to fend it off

Christianity--Prayers

Maggie