Christianity--Prayers/Is it a sin to enjoy raunchy humor? Will God still answer my prayers if I do?

nicholaskh wrote at 2013-08-06 19:00:38
I'm not judging u but u seem to be anti Jesus pretty much saying if u believe in him or going to hell or if u go to church or worshiping Satan that is just blasphemous its says in the bible we need to preach the gospel. It also says we need to gather together also when it says that about an angel or human it means by idolizing him u make seem ministers pastors and preachers r agents of the devil I wouldn't be listening to what u say because it sounds like your in league with satin himself  

John Zalewski

I can answer questions about prayer, Heaven and Hell, becoming a true believer (born again) and how to know if you are truly saved. As a Christian, it is my duty to help spread the Gospel. I can take a look at Bible verses if you like. It is in my best interest to eliminate any and all confusion about the Bible, so please do not hesitate to ask me whatever you like.

Reading and studying the Bible.

The Holy Spirit is the teacher. God teaches us what He wants us to know (John 14:26).