Christianity--Prayers/marriage and family restoration

godangel wrote at 2013-10-07 16:45:43
I think God has answered your prayers and i just wish to thank you all.  

angel wrote at 2014-07-12 08:08:15
Elo vanessa, hope you are fine now.  I believe that jaisen was not as bad as u portrayed him to be.  I know that God is just that's why today he is far more happy than you can dream.. he got the love he always wanted to have, a sweet family life without disputes and arguments and God's blesding.  

Reverend Ramona Carlene Stonecipher

Hi! I am an ordained United Methodist Minister. I have served the Lord for some thirty years. I am a Bible Scholar, and have taught the Scriptures all of these years. I believe in prayer. I believe, and know by experience, that God answers prayers. I can help you understand what the Bible teaches about prayer, and guide you in how to have a more prayerful lifestyle. I can't tell you why God chooses to answer your prayers the way He does, but I can, through Scripture, show you that He does hear, and He does respond to His children.

Ordained Minister; Bible Scholar; Teacher; Leader of Prayer Groups; Counselor

Graduate with Master's Degree in Divinity (Saint Paul School of Theology)Kansas City, Missouri. Graduate: University of Nebraska