Christianity--Prayers/Prayer for salvation

Hi Mike, My exfriend Sandy isnt a Christian and doesnt even believe in God or Christ, I just started to pray and ask others to pray for her devotion today so that she to can be welcomed to gods family and enter his kingdom, I just wanted to ask you if you'd be willing to pray for her and also try to get some of your friends and family to also pray for her, I would really love to see her up there with me and I know God would also like to see her up in heaven. Thank you Mike, and God Bless You.

I think the best thing you can do is get her involved in a good online bible study designed to lead the student to Christ. Maybe it's not possible, but I want to pray that you could take the course yourself and maybe invite her to go through it with you if you think it's appropriate. You can find the online course at

There are some other good free download resources at

Daniel Keeran, MA, MSW

Questions about Jesus, the gospel, heaven and hell, conversion, salvation, prayer.

A degree in Bible, over 30 years of Christian teaching and preaching.

BA in Bible.