Christianity--Prayers/Ancestors

Clement wrote at 2013-01-13 21:35:15
Dear John.

You must not look for every action you take from the Bible. If you what is right do it.

The Bible does not contain every human Act, let ancestral issue be a personal decision.

Respect other peoples belief and cultures period, if people feel what they doing is right then live them alone thats all.

We've got different kinds of beliefs around starting from: Christians, Hindu, Moslems, Jews, Sangomas they believe in what ever they believe so live them alone its their choices only worry about yourself....!!!!!!

WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE OTHERS......?????????????????

By Brada Clemento.

Christianity--Prayers

John Zalewski