Christianity--Prayers/Healing

Deb wrote at 2013-11-23 22:24:59
First of all - there is nothing you can do to MAKE another person feel a certain way ... you cannot DO SOMETHING to or MAKE him fall in love with you again. Feelings just don't work that way, unfortunately. Pretty much all you can do is recognize where you may have went wrong in the past, and do everything in your power to not repeat the behaviors that put you into this situation. Sounds like you have a good grasp of what drove him away ... and recognizing the problem is fifty percent of the solution.... I often suggest to people that they leave bad relationships behind (in their "rearview mirror"), and move forward and onward ... learning from their pasts to make their future that much brighter.You can’t force love, I realized. It’s there or it isn’t. If it’s not there, you’ve got to be able to admit it. If it is there, you’ve got to do whatever it takes to protect it' read Jeremiah 29;11

he don't sound like he is relationship material,move on.Passionate love is a quenchless thirst;Love talked about is easily turned aside,

but love demonstrated is irresistible....In real love you want the other person's good.Love creates an "us" without

destroying a "me"....Love grows by giving. The love we give away

is the only love we keep. The only way to

retain love is to give it away....Love simply cannot spring up without that self-surrender

to each other. If either withholds the self,

love cannot exist....The best proof of love is trust;Immature love says: "I love you because I need you."

Mature love says: "I need you because I love you."....Love is not a matter of what happens in life.People change

It's a matter of what's happening in your heart....You can't force someone to love you; all you can do is

become someone who can be loved; the rest is up to them;no connection,some people is just not meant to be in a relationship with one another.give one another space.Problems are not meant to be kept; they have to be solved.You don't forget someone you used to love, you just accept the fact that you were not meant to be.Sometimes you're meant to fall in love with someone. But not meant to be with them forever.Stop trying to change yourself for a relationship that's not meant to be, if you're not accepted for who you are,then that person is not worth having in your life.Sometimes as much as you want certain things to happen, its just not meant to be! God has another plan for you.Moving on means accepting reality and that's accepting what's not meant to be.time to shut em down.I think you can be happy without a relationship but I don't think you can be happy without friends,get some true friends. a repeat of the problems/baggage/drama over and over.because he isn't prepared to change. Knowing this upfront will allow u to choose someone who can Promise to meet ur Expectations and Needs.We've been spoiled by Hollywood romantic movies and by reading novels that shred our heart to pieces and make us fall in love with the idea of ROMANTIC LOVE. It's beautiful to think that there is one unique person out there, one that will fill that empty void in our hearts with just one word - our true love, our one and only soul-mate.reality check/“If you love someone, set them free. If they come back, they're yours; if they don't, they never were."On a subconscious level, we all have a sense of responsibility towards the developmental growth of our own Spirit. On that level, we understand that the only reason why we came to this world is to get high grades so that we can move on to the next grade level. Be better. Wiser. Happier with ourselves. Yes! Life is nothing but a long-term school. You must learn all the skills pertaining to the registered courses of your present lifetime and get good grades. Or did you think that you came to this world to watch Carl Gable and Vivien Leigh kiss, or to read Pride And Prejudice twice a year? It's okay to dream, but pinch yourself from time to time. If you open your eyes and you are still not in Kansas, try clicking the heels three times!even though it's not turning out the way you hoped, but you play along anyways because you figure you're right in the middle of it, where all the turmoil takes place. It will be a matter of weeks before you arrive to that happy ending where he kisses you, asks you where you've been all his life, and the wind blows your soft brown locks like a Beyoncé video right at that magical moment where he kisses you passionately and makes you swear you'll be his forever.Yes, it's beautiful to dream and love, and fall in-lust, but take it for what it is and learn to appreciate what you have in your life at this moment, because those around you are the ones you chose at the time you reincarnated, and they are in your life to teach you the material you need to learn in your grade level. Be a good student and don't procrastinate or fall asleep in class. Love your self. Love your life. Love your family. Love your friends. If you can't shake off that novel in your head, then write it. Find some creative outlet to give some life to your fantasy world. There is nothing wrong with living in La-La-Land. I am a permanent resident and welcome anyone who wants to be my neighbor.  

Christianity--Prayers

Reverend Ramona Carlene Stonecipher