Christianity--Prayers/need of prayer

Prayer Messenger:

Thank you very much for being here today.  I am in very desperate
need of prayer.  There is a lot of strange things that have been going on in my life, so I guess prayer for general stability and protection, but also, I am trying to hire an attorney for a very seriouse issue I had a couple of years back.  I am very stressed out about it, and it has been a very difficult challenge for me.  
Could you also pray, with me that the right attorney would come to my aid in this issue and that God would give me strength to face this situation?  Thank you so very very much, and may God richly bless you.

\o/ \o/
"What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?  He that spared not His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things?" -- ROMANS 8:31-32 (KJV)

Dear Leah,

Thank you for your request for prayer. I can strongly sense your concern.

Jesus stands always ready to receive your prayer! He is the reason for our existence and as such He will guide each and every person in whatever confrontations in life they may be facing.

Leah, let us take your concern to God in prayer.

Heavenly Father, we pray this day on behalf of Leah who is requesting prayer for a dire situation she is now facing in her life. We ask that you touch her with the right answers to her concerns and that you lead her, as is your will, in obtaining that which she is seeking. She also requests that the right attorney come to her, Father. We know that ALL is possible through thy most Divine Son Jesus Christ and that He stands ready to listen to each request brought up in prayer to Him. LORD, we beseech you in Leah's prayer request today that she will emerge Victorious in her situation and that she be filled with Courage and Strength to face what she must. And LORD we ask thee to touch her heart and alleviate all pain and fear and uncertainty. We pray for this matter but leave it to thy most Divine will. In Jesus' most Holy Name. Amen.

Leah, please know that God is standing right by your side and that you need not fear. Jesus has led me to the following Scripture to give you great Strength in your time of need.

"Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness." -- ISAIAH 41:10 (KJV)

May the Divine Power of Jesus Christ be with you and may you return to us to advise us that all is well! God Richly Bless You!

Prayer Messenger

Very Warm Greetings To You, Dear Friend! You Are Most Welcome To Visit and Request Prayer! As an ordained minister I offer Christian Prayer and Discourse to those who request it.

I am a Born Again Christian therefore, speak about Jesus Christ and the need for Salvation, Compassion and Love for humanity. I am very compassionate with those who have lost a loved one and who need prayer. I also answer questions on the Afterlife that should be of concern to every Christian. If you are or are not a Christian but are searching for Jesus Christ and wish to become Born Again (Saved), you have come to the right place. Thank you for being here today and May God Richly Bless You!

I have been having discourse and prayers for many years with seekers of Jesus Christ and as I pray for people I feel the LORD JESUS CHRIST gives me spiritual messages to convey. All discourse is therefore, Spiritual in nature.

Ordained Minister, Doctorate in Religious Education; Doctorate in Biblical Studies; Hon. Doctorate in Divinity; Healing Minister; Christian Clerical Teacher.